Monday, January 29, 2007

Follow The Bouncing Bradys

Max drags himself into his garage. Phillip comes in to see him. Max can't believe he came down there. Phillip says he didn't come down to fight. "That's too bad," says Max, "Because you're gonna get a piece of me anyway."

"You'd get a piece of me, too," says Phillip, "But there aren't many left."

Max tells him Mimi could have died in that trunk. Phillip claims he did it what had to be done. Max grabs him, but Phillip reminds Max the Marines have trained him to kill with his bare hands. He advises Max to back off, and says he won't leave until Max helps him find his daughter.

Maggie admires Dung Beetle's picture. Hope is so worried about Shawn and Belle. Willow walks in. She tells Hope she has something to say about her baby boy.

The brat insists she should be the one to take the money to Shawn and Belle. Bo objects, "Yeah," says the brat, "I've always been the black lamb of the family."

"Sheep," says Nick, "That's black sheep."

"Whatever," says the little snot. She makes her pitch. She tells Bo there is nothing he can do to stop her from doing this. Bo smirks.

Abby reads a magazine and then pulls out her cell phone. She dials Jennifer. She says she called because she needs advice, "About the rest of my life."

Bo says he can stop the brat. "I'm old enough to make my own decisions, don't you think," asks Chelsea.

Bo mocks her in a nasally voice, "No, I don't think."

"Truer words have never been spoken," says Patch. He and Kayla chime in on Bo's side. The brat says she owes the family and begs Bo to let her do it. Bo says no. Translation: call the travel agent and buy the tickets to Toronto.

Kayla takes the brat aside and tells her she doesn't want to get involved with Victor. The brat says, "Bo thinks I will take the money and run."

Max says it's hilarious that Phillip thinks he would help him get Claire back. Phillip says he is dead serious. He thinks Max will help so he can stay out of jail, "You helped Shawn and Belle escape with Claire."

"All you have is a big mouth and your old man's money," says Max, "All I need money for is the postage stamp to mail you out of town. Is there something else you wanted?"

"Yes," says Phillip, "Since jail won't persuade you, how about some of my old man's money?"

Willow says Maggie owes her a paycheck. Maggie goes to ask about payroll. Willow tells Hope she's not there for her money. Hope remembers Willow already has plenty of Victor's. As far as she is concerned they are better off pretending Willow never existed. Willow thinks her opinion will change when she hears what she has to say, "I'm pregnant with Shawn's baby."

Phillip says this isn't a bribe. It's a chance to get back into the racing game. He'll buy Max a new racecar. Cash. No one ever has to know he was involved. Phillip opens Max' locker and pulls out a cell phone, "Do something smart for once in your life."

"No," says Max, "I want to keep my record in tact."

Bo tells the brat this doesn't have anything to do with trust. The brat says it has everything to do with trust, "The family has never trusted me. I lie, cheat, steal... even kill. I pushed everyone away."

Bo tells her even through all that they are dumb enough to love her. Nick breaks in and makes a pitch for her. Chelsea begs.

Willow says she is eight weeks along. Hope snorts, "You must think I'm a fool. You're a liar. There is no way you could say that child is Shawn's. I' doubt you are even pregnant."

Willow pulls out a note from her doctor, "This pregnancy is the real deal, and if that's not enough, I can get a note from my mommy, too."

Abby tells Jennifer this is definitely what she wants to do. She has to move on from being a kid, "There is just one more person I have to tell."

Max takes the phone. He pretends to make the call, "Shawn. It's Max. I'd like to send you a care package. How about some money for curling lessons too...."

Max folds his phone, "I'd rather change the oil in a thousand jalopies than take your money."

Phillip nukes, "I'm wearing the blood on my uniform of decent men who have been blown to bits and all I have is Claire." Max respects his sacrifices, but it doesn't entitle him to treat people like something he scraped off his shoe. If he doesn't like what he sees in the mirror it has nothing to do with his face and everything to do with the bastard he's become. Phillip says, "I will find Shawn and Belle, and when I do it won't be pretty because Shawn'll probably beat the crap out of me again." Max drops his jaw. Phillip leaves.

Hope says the note from Willow's doctor doesn't prove anything. The document doesn't say Shawn is the father. Hope says she wouldn't tell Willow even if Shawn had contacted her. Willow threatens to go to court and have Shawn named the father.

"Why can't you leave us alone," asks Hope.

"You are the only family I have," whines Willow, "I thought you might want to help. I should have known you don't have a heart. Maybe your husband will think differently."

"No," says Hope, "He thinks I don't have a heart either."

Kayla thinks Bo and Chelsea have had enough public arguments she might get in under the radar.

Bo asks, "What about your mom?"

The brat doesn't think Billie would have a problem with this. She might be proud of her. Bo agrees, "You can go on one condition. You don't travel alone." Nick practically has a hernia stepping forward to volunteer to go with her.

Chelsea says she doesn't need a chaperone.

Bo thinks Nick is level headed. "Looks like you're not gonna win this one, little lambie," says Patch.

Bo will make the reservations under Nick's name. They will look like a couple on vacation.

Chelsea asks, "A couple..."

Nick pipes in, "Sounds good to me." The brat agrees to the terms. Nick goes to tell aunt Maggie.

The group leaves the table. Bo takes the brat aside and asks if she really wants to do this.

"More than anything."

Bo is proud of her. They have had their ups and downs. The brat apologizes for all the trouble she has caused. She hopes this is a chance to make things right. Hugs.

Hope tells Willow never to throw family in her face. She would crawl to hell and back for her family.

"But you wouldn't give a dime for my children," says Willow.

"I knew this was about money," snorts Hope, "I will do everything in my power to expose you as the conniving little tramp you are."

Maggie comes back and says payroll checks won't arrive for 20 minutes. Willow says she isn't going anywhere, "I'll wait as long as I have to."

Max' boom box, circa 1983, sits on the floor and blasts out music as Max works under one of his thousand jalopies. Abby walks in. She taps Max on the leg and he jumps out like he's been struck by lightning, "I thought it was..."

"Who," asks Abby, "You looked like you wanted to hit someone."

"This morning has been full of unexpected visitors," says Max, "I'm glad you're here. The computer is doing that blue screen of death thing again."

"Aha," says Abby, "You must've hired another Blogger programmer to work on it."

"I really need you to take a look at it," says Max.

"That's why I'm here," says Abby. She stammers around and then tells Max she is quitting.

Max tells her she can't quit. The show is over, folks; he puts his shirt on, "So you won't see my heart breaking."

Ernest Hemingway looks down from his big typewriter in the sky and asks, "Why couldn't I ever come up with dialogue like that?"

Abby tells him she and Chelsea signed up at Salem U, "So... I'll... be seeing you." Max says he knows he hasn't been around much lately. He asks if she is upset he and Mimi are together.

"No," says Abby, "I'm cool with it." Translation: "Too bad you got that trunk unlocked.

Max doesn't want her to leave thinking they aren't friends, "So, as a friend, tell me what's really bothering you."

Hope is at the pub with Bo and drops the bomb about Willow being pregnant with Shawn's baby. Bo immediately starts thinking up cute little insect names for it. Hope says she doesn't believe her, "She's a tramp and a liar."

Speaking of a tramp and a liar, Bo tells Hope about Chelsea delivering the money to Shawn and Belle in Canada.

Hope gasps, "No! You're trusting our family to the girl who almost drove us apart."

Nick rushes in and tells Maggie he's leaving town for a couple days. Willow overhears as Nick tells her what's up with Shawn and Belle. Nick is giddy that he gets to go with Chelsea. Wise old Maggie says, "I can spot a man in love."

Willow walks up. Maggie gives her the check, tells her they have no more business together, and says she never expects to see her there again. Willow leaves. Maggie tells Nick to be careful.

Outside, Willow takes out her cell phone and dials, "Hey... it's me. Willow. I have some information you're really gonna like."

Abby says she likes Mimi, and Mimi seems to care about Max. Max cares about her too. Abby is soooo happy for him, BUT she used to be the one he relied on. She won't be the third wheel again. She's going to walk away and focus on school. He can focus on Mimi. Hugs. Max is going to miss her. He hopes she finds a guy who appreciates how awesome she is.

"I have already found that guy."

"Who?"

"Maybe I'll let you know someday," says Abby. She goes to do a shift at Chez Rouge.

Kayla tells Patch she got more than $5,000. She thought they could use it. She asks about Patch's run-in with the Michigan State Police, "And I'd also like to know about this idiot they say jumped out of the truck going 80 mph."

"If some guy jumped out of a truck at 80 mph, he would be dead," says Patch.

"You came back awfully fast this time," says Kayla, "We can't avoid the affects these episodes are having on you. You can't stand here and tell me this is under control."

Patch says he did have another attack, but he handled it. Kayla tells him he can't be reckless like that. She can't bear to lose him again. She wants him to call Marlena and schedule an appointment, "We need help. We can't do this alone."

Bo tells Hope why he OK'd the brat doing this. She wants to do this for her family. He tells her Nick is going with her. Bo makes the case for Chelsea. Hope says, "Shawn and Belle's future rests in Chelsea's hands. God help us."

Bo says, "Claire's future rests in Shawn and Belle hands. God help her."

Phillip wanders outside Chez Rouge. He meets willow. Willow wants something – Not his money. She wants to go to Canada with him and see the look on Shawn's face when they take Claire. Phillip OK's it. He asks where Shawn and Belle are hiding out. Willow tells him they are in Toronto. Big deal - he already knows they are in Toronto. Willow continues, "All we have to do is follow the bouncing Brady's." She tells him about overhearing Chelsea talking to Maggie.

Phillip says he underestimated her. "Most people do," says Willow, "and then they wind up regretting it." They shake on the deal. Abby stands there and soaks it in.

Phillip notices her, "Abby!"

"I'm sorry," says Abby, "Do we know each other?"

"It's Phillip," says the man with the new face.

"I didn't recognize you," says Abby, "You're just not the same Phillip you were."

"You'll all get used to it in time," says Phillip. Small talk about school. Abby says she has to go work her shift, and goes inside. Willow worries she may be on to them. Phillip doubts it, but says she can't stop them.

Inside, Abby tells Maggie about seeing Phillip and Willow, "They might be up to something." Maggie wonders if Willow overheard her talking to Nick. Abby runs to warn Nick and Chelsea, while Maggie calls to warn Patch and Kayla.

Patch is reluctant to try hypnosis. Kayla says they have to start someplace. The phone rings, but they decide their conversation is more important, and let voice mail pick up. They talk about the DiMeras. Kayla can't believe Benjy is part of this. Patch wants to talk to him before he does anything else. If Patch doesn't get any answers, he will make an appointment with Marlena, which will ensure he doesn't get any answers.

Hope hands Boll Weevil to Bo. They blather on about their situation. "Things might not be perfect, but at least we have our little Creepy-Crawly," says Bo.

Nick and Chelsea meet. She thanks Nick for doing this, and for sticking up for her with her dad. Nick knocks at Patch and Kayla's door. Patch has them come in and gives them the money. He advises them, "At the airport, lay low – security will stop anyone carrying large amounts of cash." Hugs all around. They promise they will be back tomorrow and then they take off for their excellent adventure.

Outside the apartment, Abby runs up and tells them about Willow and Phillip. She thinks they may know about their plans.

Chelsea asks, "What are we gonna do if Phillip knows about us?"

Nick says, "The only thing we can do. Outsmart him." FF

Prevuze


We don't know what good it will do, but here is a link to a Petition To Save DOOL. Couldn't hurt, huh*? Unfortunately, we couldn't find a link to a Petition to save DOOL, but actually turn it into a good show.

*Canadian Translation: Couldn't hurt, eh?

Previews
========

Chelsea says, "Well, I just hope you know what you're doing, Nick." Nick says, "So do I."

Sami asks, "Well?" Lucas says, "I said yes." Sami says, "I can't believe you're gonna be working with EJ."

EJ tells Kate, "The closer Lucas is to me, the closer I am to Samantha. So here's to the perfect plan – Samantha and me."

Dudley Doright pounds on the door, "Police. We know somebody is in there!" Shawn and Belle shush each other.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still giggling at the pictures and all the great Prevuisms, including Prevuze dig at the Blogger programmers. Sweet of DOOL to play into your hands like that. HAHAHAHA

I believe the cute bug names are already taken. They should be thinking of cute tree names for Willow's kid - like leaf (lief?), root, bark, bud, sap.

I do have a couple of questions for Philip:
1. You've been trained by the Marines to kill with your hands? So why did oldShawn routinely kick your butt in fights?
2. All you have is Clair? How about that biological child you have with Meems that you are totally ignoring?

Thanks for the chance to rant and for the laughs!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Willow is going to wind up dead and Hope will be a suspect.

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, I'm so glad I didn't have a mouthful of coffee when I got to Boll Weevil. I would have needed a new computer monitor. HAHAHAHA

Why are Nicksea bothering with going to Toronto on a jet and worrying about Customs? Apparently all you have to do to get into Canada is drive across the border at 80 mph.

Also, wasn't it Philip who totalled Max's race car in the first place? You'd think he would've replaced it a long time ago anyway.

Thanks, Prevuze! The morning laughs have started the day off right. :D

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:::runs in naked as a Jaybird:::::

...HAHA thought you could hide from me! I fouuund yoooouuu.....

:::runs out just as naked:::::

1:21 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

":::runs in naked as a Jaybird:::::

...HAHA thought you could hide from me! I fouuund yoooouuu....."


Two questions:

1. How did you find us?

And... for our male readers...

2. Exactly where are you running naked as a jaybird?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found you with a well placed Google.

I'm spreading the word like a bad virus.

My mission was to shock and awe you people. Looks like I got the shock right!

Glad you're up and running because I was looking and feeling like Patch with these withdrawl symptoms!

What's the point of eating lunch if I can't have my Prevuze?

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, I felt the same way about breakfast.

"All I need money for is the postage stamp to mail you out of town." Please explain what this means - am I just being dense?

Finally, I would love it if Willow turned up dead...cannot STAND her!!!

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH back to normal!!!!!! So good to be home, I got my Prevuze back!!!


Posted a thread on SoapCentral, so my fellow posters know about the new location.

Gotta have my Prevuze!!!!!!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

All I need money for is the postage stamp to mail you out of town." Please explain what this means - am I just being dense?

I think it's pretty much just supposed to be taken at face value. Max is trying to be macho and wants Phillip out of town.

1:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Prevuze, for the heads up and letting me know where you were! I was really getting worried! I finally have my Prevuze fix. Loved the Blogger jab and Boll Weevil. Had a crappy day, nice to end it with Prevuze!

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze - just a thought...can you still modify comments at the old location? I know that newly posted comments don't show up until you click into the "leave comment" screen, but if you could modify the last comment that does show up to add an alert, more people might see it.

Blogger suks.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs