Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas Carols For The Disturbed

As expected, there was no feed today because there is no show on Christmas in the U.S. We always wonder what happens in Canada on Days like this. "Well, duuuhhh...," says Belle, "Even I can figure that one out. They don't have a show today and they will have a show on Christmas."

Oh, I guess we never thought of that.

Anyway, in lieu of having no post at all, we're offering this list we received from a reader a couple of days ago.

CHRISTMAS CAROLS FOR THE DISTURBED (and the DOOL character they most relate to):

Schizophrenia --- Do You See What I See? - Patch

Multiple Personality Disorder --- We Three Kings Disoriented Are - Roman/Abe/Bo

Dementia --- I Think I'll be Home for Christmas – Shawn, Sr.

Narcissistic --- Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me – Belle

Manic --- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and..... – Maggie

Paranoid --- Santa Claus is Coming to Town to Get Me – Bo

Borderline Personality Disorder --- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire – Stefano

Personality Disorder --- You Better Watch Out, I'm Gonna Cry, I'm Gonna Pout, Maybe I'll Tell You Why – Belle again

Attention Deficit Disorder --- Silent night, Holy oooh look at the Froggy - can I have a chocolate, why is France so far away? – Shawn

Prevuze


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sad there is no extended Prevuze, but it's Friday before the holiday weekend so I'll manage to get through it with the snappy carols and Bulldog's hilarious pic!

Merry Christmas all you Prevuzers!

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each carol is perfectly matched!!!! Thanks Prevuze and have a Merry Christmas everyone!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to Prevuze and all the Days watchers of the world!

Thanks for the presents you leave on my computer so many days of the year!

Cheers.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Stefano more thinks of roasting OTHER people on an open fire but thats probably what it means. These all fit the characters so perfectly. Merry Christmas.

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze comes through with some great holiday cheer! Merry Christmas to you and to all you Prevuzers out there!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs