Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Your Clothes Just Fell Off

Billie and the brat dine at Chez Rouge. The brat asks, with purpose, what's new. Billie wonders what she's getting at. The brat asks, "Do you tease Dad like this? Is that how you get him into bed? I saw you two in bed together." Billie's jaw destroys two plates and a wine glass as it hits the table.

Bo and Hope are in Stephanie's hospital room. She's been released and they have brought some things for her. Stephanie doesn't think she's ready to leave, what with her mom still in the isolation unit. Hope invites her to stay with them. Bo says he will pick her up and take her over there. "What," asks Stephanie, "You're not staying with me and Hope?"

Patch plays the "We've been gassed and this whole tedious thing is really starting to drag out" blues on his harmonica. Kayla says, "Just put your lips to it and blow." Flashback to Patch telling her how he learned to play. She asks if he remembers. He says he remembers some, but not as much as she thinks.

The plane rocks and rolls in the snowstorm. "We're losing altitude," screams John, "I've tried every trick in the book. We're still going down. MAYDAY!" Into the abyss.

John tries to hail Toronto center. Marlena thinks one of them should jump out. "If I jump who flies," asks John. Marlena decides she should jump.

Dr. Myers works. Patch comes over and asks what's up. Dr. Myers says Patch is cured and is free to go. Patch stares at Kayla.

Hope walks off as Bo explains they aren't living together. Hope says they are working on things. Stephanie threatens to hold her breath until they get back together.

Dr. Berman comes in to see Stephanie.

Bo and Hope talk outside. Hope thinks Stephanie meant it when she said how much it would mean to have Bo around. Bo doesn't know what their options are. Hope drops the bomb, "Why don't you move back in with me?"

Bo stammers, "Move back in. Does that mean..."

Hope interrupts, "Down, boy. It's what's best for Stephanie. She will need both of us." Bo thinks it's a great idea. He'll sleep on the couch. Or in the tub. Or on the kitchen counter.

The brat tells Billie about spying in Bo's apartment. Billie denies. Billie explains, "We were consoling each other."

"And your clothes just fell off," asks the brat.

Billie says, "Bo and I did not have sex. First of all, we would never want to risk having another evil spawn like you. A lot of people would get hurt if you went around telling everyone that we did."

Chelsea says, "Mom... a lot of people are gonna be hurt if you don't want to be together."

Prevuze

Billie says she would rather be with Steve.

"I thought the one-eyed freak show went back to his wife," says the little snot. Billie tells her she doesn't know everything.

"I know Dad and you belong together."

Billie erupts, "Do I have to tattoo it on your forehead? Your father and I are never going to be together!"

Patrick interrupts. He tells them he has some money missing. Billie asks if he is accusing them.

"Not us," says the brat, "He's accusing me."

John says Marlena isn't jumping, "I'm gonna bust through the clouds and find a place for this baby to lay down, in tiny little pieces." Marlena insists she wants to jump. John refuses, "I can't do this."

"You can't not," says Marlena. Lightning flashes. Doomsday looms.

Patch refuses to check out. He can't leave Kayla. Dr. Myers says, "Your daughter will need you. You don't understand."

"No, Duuudddeee," says Patch, "You don't understand."

Dr. Myers says, "You're free to go Mr. Johnson."

Patch says, "If I go, Kayla could die."

Dr. Myers says, "If you stay, you could die. You'll have a heart attack when you see how much this place charges for an isolation unit."

The brat says she thinks Patrick is accusing her. He says he needs to know what happened to his wad-o-cash. The brat doesn't know. She thinks he should be concerned about Hope. Her dad wants to get back together with her. She says both he and Billie will end up alone, and storms out.

Billie apologizes. Patrick tells her to forget it. He has to run. On the way out he phones Hope and leaves a message. He's worried about her. The brat watches as he leaves.

Dr. Myers says if Patch stays he could get re-infected. His immune system might not be able to fight it. "It's not a chance I'm willing to take," says Dr. Myers.

"Good thing you're not on this side of the glass," says Patch, "I can't leave her."

"If you want to stay," says Dr. Myers, "it's your choice, but if something goes wrong..."

"You're off the hook Doc," says Patch, "I'll sign something if I have to."

Dr. Myers leaves as Bo comes in. He says he has no word from John and Marlena, but he's taking Stephanie home. Patch is pragmatic, "I could use a beer. In fact, for some reason I feel the urge for a Molson right now."

"They're on me once you're out of here," says Bo.

"That sounds good," says Patch. He asks Bo for a favor. He needs to talk to Billie to make her understand, "Tell her I need to see her."

Kayla moans. Bo asks him to tell her they all love her. Steve goes over and tells her.

John says, "It's dark, freezing and I don't know where we are. You can't jump."

Marlena makes her case, "If you're the pilot and you don't know where we are, I really think I should jump. It'll be fine."

John insists he can land the plane, "I'm not going to risk losing the one person I love more than anyone in this world." Kiss.

Marlena secretly pulls the door lever and rolls out of the plane. John screams, "DOC! NO!"

Hope and Stephanie pack. They talk about Bo moving back in. Hope says she and Bo still have a lot to work out, "But I can whip up his list of chores later." Stephanie says she will never stop believing in love.

Hope smiles and says, "The world needs more people like you, like it needs a hole in the head."

Patrick walks in as Stephanie goes into the next room. Hope wonders what he is doing there since they just saw each other. He says she looked tired and he wants to make sure she's OK. They go outside. Hope says she is fine. He offers to help take Stephanie home, "You shouldn't do this by yourself."

Hope says, "I'm not. I've asked Bo to move... back... in with me. I had to. The maid quit."

John stands in the airport and barks instructions to the head of the search team, "I don't care if you already searched there... SEARCH AGAIN!" A man delivers the medicine to John and cautions him to keep it cold. John assures him he will and turns his attention back to the phone, "JUST FIND HER, OFFICER DOORIGHT! "

Marlena staggers through the underbrush, "HELP! Can anybody see me? Can anybody hear me?" She falls and holds her ankle, "Next time I'd better use a parachute." She thinks it's a sprain. Of course, she has lost her phone. "Gotta keep moving... No, gotta rest..." Marlena sleeps on the tundra.

Patrick can't believe Hope is letting Bo move back in. Hope says, "Stephanie needs him. She needs both of us. It was my idea. We're doing it for Stephanie. Don't grill me about it."

"You are having my baby," says Patrick, "Please be honest with me. Bo falsified the evidence against me. He's trying to ruin my life. Something is going on and I'm not leaving until you tell me what it is."

Bo comes into Chez Rouge. He sits with Billie. Billie's feeling sorry for herself, "If Mr. Right shows up, you'd better duck." She says she is glad he's there. She tells him about the Peeping Brat's antics. She insists she tried to set her straight and doesn't think she will tell anyone.

"She'd better not," says Bo, "because Hope and I are starting to patch things up."

"Good," lies Billie.

"Steve would like to talk to you," says Bo.

"No," says Billie, "What's the point?"

"So we can keep dragging things out," says Bo, " And so he can explain. You owe it to him and yourself."

Kayla is tired. She tells Patch not to leave. He helps her to sit up and sits beside her. "What time is it," she asks.

"7 or 7:30," says Patch.

"Morning or night?"

"On this show, you never know." He tells her Stephanie is going home. Kayla thinks she needs her mom. He says she can be there for Stephanie when she gets better.

"What if I don't get better," moans Kayla, "I'm a doctor. I know not everyone gets a happy ending."

"Well, we will," says Patch.

"I want to give you that," says Kayla, "That's what I'm fighting for."

Billie thinks she owes herself a shot of happiness. There is no point if she goes to see Steve. She's not going to dwell on it. So she refuses to go and asks Bo to tell Steve she wishes him and Kayla all the best. She asks about Hope. Bo tells her he's moving in. The brat runs up, "Something terrible has happened!"

Kayla calls for Stephanie. Patch assures her Stephanie is OK. Kayla asks if he remembers February 19th. Flashback to the delivery room. Kayla huffs, puffs and pops the kid. Stephanie cries. It won't be the last time. "That's my little sweetness," says Patch.

Back to the present, Patch says, "February 19th was the day Stephanie was born."

"We had so many dreams," says Kayla, "They have all slipped away." Patch will try to make that right.

Kayla asks, "Now that you're memory is back, is your heart? If we can't be a family again promise you will at least be around for all the Days Of Our Lives." Patch looks away.

The airport guy tells John they are working on his plane, "We don't have a clue what is wrong with it, but with you at the helm we're suspecting pilot-error. Anyway, a charter has been set up. There is no word on Dr. Evans." John huffs. Drums beat.

Patrick gives Hope the third degree. She tells him about the ID number. Patrick says it isn't true. They argue. Hope asks, "Why would the PD be against you unless you are guilty of something?"

Patrick insists, "You know me..."

"No," says Hope, "I don't. I slept with you. I don't know if you are guilty or innocent."

"How can I convince you," says Patrick.

"There is nothing you can do," says Hope, "There are too many coincidences. I told you if I thought you were lying we couldn't be together. I don't trust you. I can't live with that and I won't. I can't see you any more."

Patrick begs her not to do this. Hope says she won't keep him from seeing his child. Patrick says, "I can't explain the numbers they found, but I told you...

Hope cuts him off at the knees, "You told me nothing! Just like all the other times. You're hiding something." Patrick grovels.

"Patrick," says Hope, "It's done. It's over. Please leave me alone." Hope leaves.

The brat tells Bo and Billie, "Abe called to say John made it to Ottawa. Unfortunately, Marlena didn't. She jumped."

Kayla asks Patch to stay close. He says he will, "Scouts honor."

"You were never a scout," says Kayla.

He holds up three fingers, "I had to learn this somewhere."

"You used to order your beers three at a time," she says, "Besides, I taught you everything you know about girl scouts. We were lost in the woods. I built a shelter. I wouldn't let you in until you apologized."

"For underestimating you," he asks. Kayla sleeps as he tells her, "You will beat this. Scouts honor."

Dr. Myers calls Patch over. He tells him John is on the way, "You have to get her to hang on." Patch wanders and stares.

The airport man tells John he has to go, "We will radio you about Dr. Evans."

John whispers, "You just hang in there, Doc."

Marlena is on ice. A shadow looms above her. She wakes up and gasps in horror as she sees...

Prevuze

Previews
========

Hope says, "I meant it when I said I want you to come home." Bo asks, "What are you going to do about Lockhart?"

Sami screams at John, "How could you put her in danger again? How could you come home without her?"

Marlena wields a poker and says, "Drop the hood. I want to get a look at you." Sasquatch removes the hood. Marlena gasps, "It's you!"

Kayla moans, "I'll always love you..." She passes out. Patch screams, "KAAAYYYLLLAAA!"

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that Hope dumped Patrick! You go girl!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL at Bo's doghouse and the separated at birth picture!! What I want to know is what branch of the military is going to put a one-legged vet out on the front lines?

And, why did Doc jump? To lighten the load? To drag this stupid story out longer? And did she even have a parachute on????

Lots of chuckles (and head scratching) with this Prevuze. Thanks!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marlena is a COMPLETE moron!

6:53 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Marlena is a COMPLETE moron!"

There you go, insulting morons everywhere. :)

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so tired of Marlena's story lines. I would just like her to stay at home and take up knitting or something...

7:52 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"I am so tired of Marlena's story lines. I would just like her to stay at home and take up knitting or something..."

Hey, she's taken up Xtreme sports. Jumping from planes without a parachute.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"OK now, "Officer Dooright." Not in italics. Was that Squints being sarcastic, serious or a Prevuism? "

Well, it's a Prevuism but, uh, I don't know how to break this to you, BD... In my version, it's in italics.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

I am so glad I'm not the only one sick of Marlena! LOL at picture of Bo in doghouse. I must've missed something...is that Phillip coming back with a brand new face or something?

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Michelle. We're getting a nuPhillip. They don't know who they are casting (or at least at the point they were taping these shows), so we're getting the good old stand-by mummy.

I don't know why they are going through this charade. OldShawn left one day and NuShawn took his place the next.

Maybe they'll have him roam around Salem, unrecognized, for a while.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Quiet one said...

Thanks applecheeks. I guess I'm actually going to have to watch the show so I know who everyone is!

9:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will probably happen: NuPhillip will walk around Salem, "just happen to" bump inyo Belle, the two will start dating, fall in love, yadayadayada Shwan will get jealous, Belle will refuse to take Shawn back, Shawn will find someone new, Belle will still be with her "new guy" but will get jealous anyway...basically, same story, maybe one or two different plays.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs