Friday, April 15, 2005

I Did Call 911, You Idiot!

Nicole paces and worries. She flashes back to Nancy and Chloe in the hospital. Nancy wants Chloe to get Brady before Nicole gets her claws into him. Nicole pretty much already has her claws into him. Nicole says, “I don’t believe it. Chloe is alive and wants Brady back.”

Nicole goes into the mansion. Brady is on the phone. She asks if everything is OK. “Everything is better than OK,” says Brady, “Chloe is alive. You’re right you did see her at St. Luke’s. Her face has been terribly scarred.”

“Then,” says Nicole, “it must be hard for you to look at her.”

“It’s what’s on the inside that counts,” says Brady, “You know what this means for us. My heart wants Chloe.” Nicole cries as Brady runs upstairs. We weren't fooled, were we? Nicole snaps back to reality. She gets a call. It’s Stami asking what she is daydreaming about, or is it a nightmare. Nicole asks where he is. He tells her to turn around. Theeeeerrre’s Stami.

Stami asks, “Do you believe me now about Chloe Lane?” Nicole believes. “Now that you see she’s alive, how do you plan on stopping her?”

Brady tells the dynamic duo, “Let’s rescue Phillip and get our asses back here.” Asses travel well in pine boxes, you know. Rex shows him a map and printout of the region. There is no access by plane. Brady says this is next to impossible. Something bothers him. This used to be a peaceful region, “Whosever is holding Phillip captive, they’re under new leadership. If so who?”

Bart has ordered a chopper. Tony tells him to cool it. He won’t see his plans go up in smoke. “Literally,” says Bart. Tony doesn’t think it’s funny.

Roman and Jack try to bash in the door.

Cassie needs some fresh air. She starts to open the window. “NOOOOO,” screams Marlena. Too late. Cassie opens the window and the room blows up. The force of the explosion blows the door out and it crushes Roman and Jack.

Hope and Bo are in bed. He sure hates fighting with her. Hope likes making up. Bo decides to order Chinese. Hope wants chocolate covered fortune cookies. Bo wants another kind of dessert.

Patrick asks if Billie is OK since Bo asked her to move out. Billie was going to move out anyway. After they made love Patrick knew her heart was with Bo. Billie says, “Just like yours was with Jennifer Horton.”

Jennifer has made a cake. She’s setting up the surprise party. She sees Jack's Picture, “Can you believe our little girl is turning seventeen?” Flash back to the birth. About what, five years ago? “I may not have you, Jack, but we will always have our Abigail.”

The Benson’s car is a steaming, glass covered, wadded up piece of metal. Abby lies unconscious in a pool of blood.

Hope says Bo will get dessert when they get home. They are going to Abby’s surprise party. Bo tells Hope he will never take her for granted.

Jennifer iced the cake in about ten seconds. “Happy birthday from Mom and Dad.” Jennifer finds a bracelet. She flashes back to a scene where she was holding Jack Jr. Jack and her can’t believe Abby will be seventeen. Jack shows Jennifer a bracelet with stones from the island. Jack wants to give it to Abby for her birthday.

Jennifer can’t wait to give the bracelet to Abby, “I wish I could give her the one thing she wants most, Jack. She misses you so much.”

Patrick and Billie argue about who didn’t respond to who’s argument. Patrick says Jennifer is still grieving and not ready to move on.

Billie says, “When I thought Georgia was stillborn I thought I could hear her crying for weeks after that. Now I think I still can hear her. I wonder if it was my imagination or if I really did hear her crying back then. I don’t want to get too excited. I have this horrible feeling that something bad will happen to Georgia before I get a chance to see her. OMG, Patrick, stop the car!

SCCRREEEECCHH.

They find the wreck. Abby and Chelsea have been thrown from the car. Billie calls 911.

Nicole doesn’t know how she will keep Chloe from Brady. She asks Stami, “Why are you helping me? What’s in this for you?” Stami flashes back to an argument with Brady. Brady explains why he didn’t save Marlena when the tsunami came. Sami thinks he made a bad choice.

Stami says he just wants to see everyone get what they deserve.

Nicole can handle Brady. It’s Chloe she’s’ worried about. Stami says, “Leave that up to me. Stick close to Brady. I’ll be in touch.”

The boys plan. Nicole busts in, “No! I won’t let you do it.”

Jack comes to. One of Tony’s guards comes up to Jack and Roman and reports back to Tony.

“When I’m through with them,” says Tony, “they’ll wish they were dead.”

Jack overcomes the guard. He and Roman get up. Marlena and Cassie fry. Marlena tends to the unconscious Cassie. Roman and Jack say they are coming in.

“I wouldn’t be so sure about that,” says Tony.

Billie is on hold with 911. She finally discovered the parents in the car. The man in the other car could be dead. She tells Patrick, “There is a riot at the basketball game. We are on a waiting list for 911”. Maybe the Pacers and Pistons are having another brawl. Billie knows who to call. Any guesses? Patrick looks at the passengers, “It’s Mrs. Benson.”

Billie calls. Hope answers. Billie asks if Bo is there. Hope says sarcastically, “Mr. Brady is unavailable right now, may I take a message?” Billie needs him. “Surprise-surprise” says Hope, “Why don’t you call 911?”

I did call 911, you idiot!” Funny thing. Hope hangs up on her. Then Billie explains what happened into a dead phone..

Patrick takes the phone and makes a call.

Nicole can’t believe they have turned the living room into a war strategy room. Brady rushes her out to talk to her. Nicole tries to talk him out of participating in Shawn’s harebrained scheme, “Who do you think you are, GI Joe?” Brady promises he will be back. “What if you get back and the only person you want to be with is Chloe?” Oops.

Roman runs into the burning room. Jack goes for the gun and gets the drop on Tony and Bart.
Tony says, “That gun won’t stop me”.

“Oh yeah,” Jack fires. Tony goes down. Tony stares at Bart. Jack says, “You know Bart that’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a very long time.” Bart stares. Tony does a Hollywood death scene.

The fire department comes to the scene of the wreck. Patrick told 911 the mayor’s wife was in the accident, and that’s what got them there. The rescue team does triage. Chelsea wakes up, “Where’s my Mom, is she OK?”

Billie lies, “Yeah, she’s going to be fine, honey.”

Billie goes over to Chelsea’s Mom. Mrs. Benson says, “Promise me you will take care of my baby.”

“Of course I will, says Billie, “but you gotta get better and do it yourself.”

The firemen take the Mom away.

Patrick stares. Billie frets, “I wish there was something else we could do.” Patrick calls Lexi.

Hope stews about Billie’s call, “UN-BE-LIEVABLE. Gone for five hours and you already need help. I didn’t like hanging up but drastic measures are required to keep you away form Bo.”

Jennifer calls Hope on Bo’s phone. Hope answers and says, “Billie, what part of no don’t you understand.”

Jennifer is calling about the party. She figures she hit the wrong speed-dial button and that’s why she called on Bo’s phone. Hope says Bo and she will have a quick bite and come over. Jennifer wants her to bring the cake plate. Hope asks how Jen is doing. Jennifer didn’t think she would be celebrating this birthday without Jack. She tells Hope about the bracelet she found, “Hope, I had completely forgotten about it. That bracelet was so important to Jack. What If I wouldn’t have found it?”

“The important thing is, you did,” says Hope.

Bo comes in with the food, “Anybody call while I was gone?” Hope grimaces.

“Why would you say that,” asks Brady, “Chloe is dead and gone. I know. This is about me proposing to Chloe’s ashes, right?”

Nicole says, “Chloe’s dead, Brady. She’s the love of your life. You’ve told me a million times. If you go away you’ll think about her and forget about me.”

“I know I live in the past,” says Brady, “I have to stop doing that. The memorial service was about me moving on. When I get back I intend on asking you a very important question.

Nicole says, “If you’re proposing to me, I don’t want to wait.” She takes a knee, “Brady Black, will you marry me.”

“Nicole,” he says, “I want to do it right. I proposed to Chloe’s ashes so I could move forward. I’ll always love Chloe but I want a future with you.”

“I’m so afraid of losing you.”

“It’s not gonna happen.” Hug

“You’re damn right it’s not,” thinks Nicole, “I’m gonna do everything I can to see Chloe Lane remains Dead.”

Brady comes in and tells the boys he trusts Nicole.

The trusted Nicole says, “I think your mission is dangerous and stupid.
Don't we all? Please promise me you will think of the people you leave behind.”

Bart tells Jack he is in trouble.

“No,” says Jack, “Tony is. I think for the first time I have the upper hand.”

Tony gasps for air, “You won’t stop me.”

Jack says, “I have a gun that tells me otherwise.”

Roman takes Cassie and Marlena out of the burning room. Marlena sees the ‘dying’ Tony, “I don’t like watching a man die but, by God, I want you out of our lives.”

The ceiling falls.

Nicole wanders. “If BB goes away it will give Chloe time to recover.” She makes a call. Stami answers. “I need your help. Chloe can’t get better. She can’t get back together with Brady.”

Stami assures her, “I’ll meet you later and we’ll plan.”

Brady outlines the crackpot plan to save Phillip. They will parachute in and then go by foot. They need a fourth. He has someone in mind he hopes will help. Is his name Osama?

Hope toasts finally spending some time alone with Bo.

The birthday party is all set. The balloons spell out, “Happy 17th birthday Abby.” Oh, the torment!

Patrick says Lexi is on her way. Billie doesn’t want to call Jennifer. Patrick needs to tell her in person. Billie will meet him at the hospital. Patrick leaves. Billie tends to Chelsea. Chelsea doesn’t want to die. Billie won’t let anything happen to her. She promises.

Bart drags Tony. The ceiling collapses on them. Tony falls through a hole in the floor. Down he goes, so the Phoenix II can rise again.


Previews
========

Mimi says, “If Jan wakes up and tells Tec I attacked her I’m dead.” Bonnie tells her, “Which is why you have to 86 those gifts, girl, and get the hell out of Salem.”

Lucas asks, “If this plan is so freaking great, how come the ISA shot it down?”

Marlena and Cassie scream as a chandelier falls.

“I’m sorry, we lost her,” says Lexi. “NO,” says Jennifer, “Oh, Lexi, no, not my Baby.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the Pacers/Pistons brawl comment. HA

So let me get this straight. BB proposed to Chloe's ashes and promised to marry her in heaven so he could MOVE ON?? In what alternate reality does pledging your eternal love to an urn full of ashes moving on? Oh yeah, DAZE.

And,in the Previews, it sounds like Lucas at least starts out as if he has a few brain cells left. Of course, it won't last.

Loved the Tony/Bart picture and caption.

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs