Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Double Your Pleasure, Double Your Fun


Nancy and the mummy walk the dank streets of Salem. The mummy talks about how she and Brady used to take long walks. “I miss them,” says Chloe. Nancy says what she misses is Brady, “Brady is not gong to wait for you forever. Nicole will see to that.”

“Dammit John, where are you,” asks Nicole as she walks the foggy streets alone, probably something she is not unaccustomed to.

Stami says s/he doesn’t like to see people suffer. John tells Stami he looks familiar. Stami flashes back to Sami’s ranting tirade in the apartment, where she looked at pictures of her family and rattled off the things she was going to do to each of them. “I’m someone who can make you feel better,” says Stami.

Brady walks up and asks John, “Who is this?”

Julie and Maggie are getting the anniversary party for Grandma and Grandpa together. Grandpa may not be able to make it. On the other hand, they may be able to dig him up somehow. They talk about Bonnie. This makes Julie so mad she nearly chops the table to pieces cutting up the onions. Maggie is going to have to make the decision for Mickey. Julie asks if she is giving up on Mickey.

Bonnie comes in dressed for the party. Mickey says she may not be warm enough in her outfit. Bonnie tells Mickey he can keep her warm. Doug takes Mickey aside and asks him when all this is going to end, “If you don’t make up your mind soon, you may lose both of them.” Yeah, Bonnie will loosen her grip on him when hell freezes over.

Bonnie lights up on the porch. “Spring is almost here,” she says, “Nothing like the fresh air up here with the fancy folks on Mockingbird Lane,” she says as she chokes on the cigarette. Max comes up and Bonnie asks if someone is in trouble. “Me, Mom,” says Patrick.

Abby and Chelsea are making a poster for the anniversary party. Abby says her great-grandparents had a great marriage. “You mean sex,” asks Chelsea, “like Patrick and me? Why do you keep talking as if your grandfather is alive?”

Jack rushes to the phone. Fake Jen comes to. Genuine Jen’s phone rings. Fake Jen cold cocks Jack. Gen Jen says, "Hello? Hello?"

Fake Jen picks up the phone and says, "Sorry, wrong number." She hangs up. Gen Jen sighs. “Mission accomplished,” says Fakeo.

“Why do I feel Jack is in trouble,” asks GenJen.

Bonnie says Patrick looks like something Max drug in. Patrick isn’t sure what happened. He was at the Cheatin’ Heart. Next thing he knew he was drowsy and dancing with someone. She hugs him, “Any idea who did this to you?” Chelsea watches as they hug.

Jennifer says to herself, “Pull yourself together. Jack can’t be in trouble because he isn’t alive.”

Fakeo tells Jack he will have a killer headache when he comes to. She searches through the bureau drawers and finds Abby’s jumprope.

Jack thinks he sees Gen Jen as he starts to come to. They kiss.

Mickey tells Doug he couldn’t possibly know what this is like. He didn’t know Maggie didn’t die when she was on the island. Neither did Bonnie so they fell in love. Now, he's in love with both of them, “And I'll be damned if I know what to do about it.” Double-your-pleasure-double-your-fun-get-yourself-two-girls-instead-of-just-one.

Julie asks Maggie not to give up on Mickey. Maggie says she’s tired of being made the fool, “The last thing Alice needs to hear tonight is I'm thinking of leaving Mickey.”

“Too late,” says Alice, “I heard.”

Nancy is going to call a cab to take them back to the car. Her cell phone battery is dead. Chloe will stay there while Nancy goes to call. Nicole comes up. She sees Chloe there and asks if she can help. Chloe goes wide-eyed.

BB wants to hear from Stami why he and John were talking.

The girls watch Bonnie and Patrick. Patrick flashes back to the Cheatin’ Heart. He rubs his eyes as he looks at Chelsea, “I’m sorry, I thought it was someone else.” He asks Abby if she made up with her mom. Jennifer comes up. She tells Patrick she is OK. The girls go off. Bonnie smiles and goes inside with Max.

Patrick asks Jennifer what is wrong. She tells him about hearing Jack calling her name.

Fakeo plants a kiss on Jack. He says he was dreaming she was an imposter. “I don’t know how to tell you this but you are going back to the castle,” says Fakeo. He asks what she did with the real Jennifer. “I don’t’ know anything about your wife. My assignment is you and that has had some pretty good fringe benefits. I’ll bet the count will let me pay you conjugal visits in the castle. A few more sessions like we had in the cabin and you’ll be saying ‘Jennifer who?’”


Jack looks back at the rope, “What did she tie me up with? Maybe you’re not as smart as you think you are.”

Maggie says she is sorry. Alice wasn’t supposed to hear that. “Mickey can’t make a decision about our marriage and the more I live here the more intolerable it becomes. Have you seen Mickey lately? He thinks he’s a...”

“Stud,” interrupts Julie.

“Who can blame him, asks Maggie, “He has two wives fighting over him. I guess I’m just supposed to sit back and see Bonnie take over. She turned my elegant restaurant into a honkey tonk. She took my husband.”

“Remember Don Craig, and Neil Curtis,” asks Alice.

Maggie is defensive, “I was artificially inseminated. I didn’t marry anyone.”

Alice advises her to be more patient.

Mickey says, “You know, Doug, I was in a position similar to Maggie’s. Remember when Stefano had me kidnapped and Maggie got involved with Don Craig? I was angry with Maggie. Now, I didn’t know she was alive. I found Bonnie and she gave me a reason to go on living. She made me happy. She still does. Maggie just wants me to toss Bonnie aside. I love both of them. God help me.”

Nicole asks if Chloe heard her, “I am lost. Do you know where Monroe Street is? Your voice sounds familiar. Have we met?” Nancy comes up, “Nicole, what are you doing here?” Nicole asks if Nancy knows this person.

“Yes, I do,” says Nancy.

“Your father and I worked together at the ISA,” says Stami, “I was undercover. That’s why he didn’t know me. I was just about to express my condolences to John about the loss of his wife. I’ll see you around.”

BB says, “There is something really off about that guy.”

John wants to know what Brady is doing there. BB asks if John was there to score drugs.

Stami thinks, “So I didn’t get you to take more pills.” She flashes back to John stealing the drugs from the hospital, “By the time I’m through with him he will wish he were dead.”

Maggie doesn’t think she has done anything wrong. She’ll grit her teeth and be more patient with Mickey, “Alice do you know what hell it is to share my house with Bonnie?” Bonnie overhears. Alice says it will work out. Julie agrees and encourages Maggie.

“I know that Mickey loves me. He is not being governed by his heart,” says Maggie.

“No,” says Julie, “He’s being governed by another organ.” Julie says Mickey will eventually choose Maggie.

"Well, we'll see about that," says Bonnie.

Jennifer tells Patrick she thinks she is over-tired. The more she misses Jack the angrier she gets, “After getting through all we’ve been through, how could God take him from me again?” I guess I just need to accept this and move on with my life.”

Jack struggles. Fakeo comes up to check on him. He reaches up and grabs her by the throat. He chokes her until she is unconscious. Jack ties her up. He tells her, “Next time, don’t tie someone up with a trick rope from a kid’s magic set.” He picks up the phone to call the authorities and Jennifer.

The anniversary sign is up, the party has started. Alice thanks everybody. Maggie tells Mickey they have to talk. He says, “After everyone is gone. Maggie says that is the problem they are never alone. If they are, Bonnie barges in with some kind of emergency.

Bonnie overhears and says, “I’m not taking this lying down, Max.” Max agrees. Bonnie seethes.

Patrick and Jennifer come inside. Jennifer looks at the picture of her and Jack and flashes back to another anniversary. Alice comes in and says she has always loved that photo of Jennifer and Jack. She tells Jennifer Jack is much closer than she thinks.

John says he was just out to get some air. BB asks if there is anything he can help with. John says no, and tells Brady Phillip is MIA, “Plus, Belle dropped the bombshell she is still in love with Shawn.” Brady wants to walk John home. John says he is fine. Brady leaves. John scowls.

Nancy says, "This is Clara’s friend from the clinic. She is still very self-consious about the way she looks she isn’t up to meeting new people.” Nicole says after their last conversation she would like to do something more to honor Chloe’s memory. Nancy isn’t buying it, “Nicole, the only person you’re interested in helping is yourself. The only reason you’re pretending to honor Chloe is to impress Brady. Maybe you have convinced Brady you have changed but I can see right through you.”

Nicole says, "No, it’s you who hasn’t changed. You’re still bitch." Chloe runs off as Nancy yells, “You’ve just upset my daughter.” She would have said more, but it’s hard to talk with your foot in your mouth.

“I can’t take this anymore,” says Chloe. “Brady, if you only knew how much I want to be with you.” Stami watches in the background.

John struggles in the seedy part of town, “I hate lying to Brady, but why did I take those lousy pills?” He sees a blonde from the back, “Doc, is that you? You’re the only one who can help me.” The blonde figure walks away. “NO, don’t go.” He pulls the bag-o-pills from his pocket and munches like it’s a bag of popcorn.

Nicole asks if that was Chloe. Nancy tells Nicole she was rattled. That girl is like a daughter to Nancy. BB comes up. Nancy says she has to go find her friend.

Nicole tells Brady Nancy brought her friend from St. Luke’s, “Nancy started an argument with me and the woman took off. There is something very strange about Clara’s friend.”

Stami asks Chloe if she is OK. “I’m fine,” says Chloe. Sami flashes back to seeing Nancy and the ‘freak’ get off the plane. Sami thinks, “I don’t believe it. Chloe Lane is alive!”

Patrick asks how Bonnie is doing. Bonnie listens to Mickey talking to Maggie and promising they will be alone. Bonnie runs over to the stereo and starts the music, “Lets liven up this shindig!” She walks over to Mickey and asks, “May I have this dance?” They dance. Bonnie stares daggers at Maggie. Maggie and Patrick dance. Julie gives Maggie thumbs up. Bonnie and Maggie have a stare-down.

Chelsea asks, “What’s that old woman dong with my man?”

Alice tells Jennifer, “If you feel Jack’s presence, he will be here all the Days Of Our Lives.” Jennifer and Alice hug.

Jack hangs up. Behind him, Fakeo yells, “FREEZE, Devereaux. You sure tie a lousy knot. Move and you are a dead man.” Freeze-Frame on Jack Freezing.


Previews
========

Kate watches in tears as Phillip says his tear-jerking goodbye on the Salem News Network.

Hope tells Belle, “You’re lying to yourself if you think there is any way of denying your true love for Shawn.”

Billie calls Bo over to the phone as Stami tells her, “I’ve got a message from Georgia for her mommy.”

Tony points a gun at Jack and yells, “Jack! Inside! Now!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs