Thursday, March 10, 2005

We Will PUMP You UP!

Jack and Jennifer enjoy a tender moment. It seems like a dream but Jack is here, he’s home. “Tony DiMera could never keep us apart,” says Jack, “I love you. I always have. I always will.” They will drink to that, but they are out of champagne. Jack goes to get another bottle. The cell phone rings and Jennifer picks up. She whispers, “Is everything ready? Perfect. We’re on our way.” Jack brings the champagne. “There is no time for that now,” says Jennifer, “We have to go.”

“What’s the rush? Who was that on the phone?”

Bo and Billie get to the hospital. The DNA test results are in. Billie just knows it will be a match. Billie tells Hope she knows she hopes this will not be a match, “Just stop with the negativity, Hope.”

Billie tells Kate the technician is on his way with the results. Kate hates to tell Billie, but Phillip is MIA.

Phillip struggles to get untied. The goons walk in, “PFC Kiriakis, it's time for you to say goodbye.”

Bart is talking on the phone with Tony, “Are you sure this is what you want to do with our newest guest? NO sir, I’m not questioning your judgment.” The firing squad points its guns a Phil.

Rex can’t find anything on the Internet, “Maybe I can hack into a military website and find out what’s going on.”

Shawn wants Jan to leave, “Whatever we had, it’s over there’s nothing more between us, not now, not ever.”

“Yes, there will be,” says Jan.

Mimi comes in. Shawn wants to go in and talk to Belle. Mimi doesn’t think that’s a good idea. Shawn goes anyway.

Jan asks Mimi if she talked Belle into telling Shawn it’s over.

Belle is walking around wearing only a towel. Of course, she drops the towel. Of course, that’s Shawn’s cue to come into the room. Belle squeals, “Shawn! What are you doing?” He’s on towel patrol. He says he knows she needs him now more than ever, “I want to be with you all the Days Of Our Lives.”

Mimi tells Jan Phillip could be injured or dead. She can’t believe Jan is using this to keep Shawn. Jan repeats her threat. Mimi sneers, "I hate you."

“Why, I’m not going to tell your dirty little secret if I don’t have to. My goal is not to break up you and Rex. My goal is to break up Shawn and Belle.”

Mimi says she told Belle she can’t be with Shawn as along as Phillip is missing. Jan likes what she hears. Rex comes in, "What's wrong?"

Jan asks, “Are you going to tell him, Measles, or should I?”

Belle wants to know how Shawn got in. “Mimi let me in. I know you are upset about Phillip. I'm going to do whatever I can to support him and you.”

“I can’t look like I’m being unfaithful to Phillip. Please respect that and leave.”

“I’m sorry but I can’t,” says Shawn.

“Say your prayers, PFC Kiriakis.” They point the guns at him but do not fire. The gigglin’ goons say, “Before we are through you’ll wish there had been a bullet.”

Bart tells Tony, “Phillip’s family will be destroyed. Yes I am aware enemies of the DiMeras must be destroyed but this it terrible.”

“Yes,” says one of the creeps, “We are going to kill you, but first we will play some games.” He hangs a chain ominously in front of Phillip’s face.

Kate tells Billie Phillip’s story. Billie consoles Kate. She’s sure the military is looking for him. She’ll call the ISA. Kate tells her John already did. She wants Billie to stay right there and concentrate on finding Georgia. Billie says she really thinks the lock of hair could be from Georgia. Kate says that’s good news. “Yeah,” says Billie, “for everyone except for Hope.”

"Maybe it’s time Hope was out of the picture," says Kate.

Hope tells Bo she just doesn’t want them to get their hearts broken. The nurse comes up to them, “I have some bad news.” Bo and Hope stare.

Jack wants to know what the rush is. He guesses Alice is planning a welcome back Jack surprise party. Jennifer says it was Gram on the phone. The ISA wants to talk to Jack tonight. Jack agrees. Jennifer tells him he is amazing and she is lucky to have him back. Jennifer says to herself, "I have one more surprise in store for you," smirk.

Rex asks Mimi, “What was going on out there? Is she harassing you again?” He tells Jan to stop badgering Mimi, “Get your stuff and get out of here.” The computer beeps.

Jan takes Mimi aside, “Last warning, Measles. Play nice or I’ll tell Rex about the b-a-b-y.”

Rex finds something. He hacked into a military website. Man, our military websites must be wide open. I know I feel safer when these clowns can just hack into any military system anytime. “News of Phillip,” says Bill Gates.

The goons tell Phillip the chains are just to keep him in place. They discover he almost worked through the rope. One of the big palookas slugs him, “It’s rude to try to leave your hosts.”

Billie says Bo loves Hope. She can’t get Hope out of the picture. Kate says, “You and Bo love each other. Georgia will need you and Bo together all the time.” Bo shouts for Billie.

The nurse says Ricardo isn’t answering his page. He has the results with him. They go to find Ricardo.

Kate asks to talk to Hope. They go out the balcony. Kate says, “You have to get Shawn under control. He’s openly pursuing Belle.” Hope says Shawn wouldn’t do that. Kate lays it all on Hope, “I wouldn’t’ lie to you at a time like this. Phillip is MIA.” Hope says she is sorry. Kate says even knowing that, “Shawn is pressing Belle for her affections. Keep your son away from Belle.”

Belle doesn’t have the strength for this. She can’t be with Shawn. She stumbles. He takes her over to the bed and puts her in. “What am I gonna do,” she whines.

“Go to sleep,” says Shawn, “and I will go downstairs.” He kisses her and leaves. Belle whimpers like an abandoned puppy. Shawn comes back and gets in bed, “It’s OK. I've got you, all right? I’m never going to let you go.” They lay together face to face.

Bo tells Billie the technician is MIA. He’s with Phillip I guess. Billie lays the Phillip news on Bo. He asks, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because we’re too close to finding Georgia.” Bo asks if Billie has called the ISA. She tells him John has already done that. They hug.

Hope walks in and sees them hugging. Kate smiles.

Jennifer says I can’t believe we beat the police and ISA, as they walk into the empty house. Jack thinks it might be the surprise party but Jennifer says, “No, Jack, that’s tomorrow.”

He asks if Patrick got an invitation, “You told me he was helpful to you, but I don’t trust him. I don’t want him around.” Jennifer asks Jack to give Patrick a chance. Jack can’t wait to see his baby and Abby. As they hug, Jennifer looks at her watch. Jack is wondering where the cops are. He can’t wait to make Tony pay.

Bart says he’s worried about ‘Scoop Devereaux.’ He tells Tony, “I trust you but you’ve had other things on your mind lately.”

The creeps torment Phillip. He’ll never see his family again. They do their best Hans and Franz imitation, “We will PUMP you UP. How long before she takes up with another man. I’ll bet she already has.”

Face to face. Shawn kisses Belle. Belle pulls away. Belle gets out of bed, “We can’t do this it’s wrong. Go home.” Shawn hopes they get Phillip home, “but what then?” Belle can’t think about that right now. Phillip is missing. She has to stay focused on him.

Shawn asks, “Has what happened to Phillip changed the way you feel about me?” Belle stares.

“My wife would never cheat on me,” says the ignorant Phillip.

The creep says, “When she sees that tape she will know there is no chance of ever seeing you again.” Phillip struggles.

Rex says, “It will be harder to find Phillip without that tracking device. He might be gone a long time.”

Jan thinks, “I couldn’t have planned this better myself. While he’s gone, Belle won’t be with Shawn.”

Rex says, “It looks like there is going to be an announcement about Phillip.”

Shawn says Phillip could be gone forever. "Don’t you ever say that," says Belle, “You don’t know what it was like all those months when you were missing.” Shawn is sorry he made her feel like that. She says she’s living she same nightmare all over again. When Shawn was gone she was too needy and dependent and that's how she wound up marrying the wrong guy.

Shawn hates to watch her suffer. “Then go home,” says Belle, “Phillip will come home and then we will figure this out. Until them I’m not even discussing our future.” Belle stares at the computer, “OMG NO!

Jack waits for the ISA and the police. Jennifer tells him he is a hero. Jack says, “We know the DiMeras are capable of anything, but to think of them keeping Georgia away from Bo and Billie all those years is terrible.”

They just hope Georgia will be found "But," says Jennifer, "I’m concerned about what it will do to Bo and Hope’s marriage."

Bo reassures Billie. The tech will be found and they will find their daughter. Together? Bo tells Kate he’s sorry about Phillip. Hope wants Bo to come with her. They go off and she tells him about Shawn. Bo says they’ll take care of it after they get the results.

Hope is not pleased, “You’re putting a child who may not even exist ahead of your own son.”

“Everything’s going according to master plan,” says Bart, “There’s going to be a shortage of hankies at some house in Salem. It’s time for the big sad goodbye.”

Phillip says he trusts his wife, “PFC Kiriakis it’s time to say goodbye.” Again. Phillip stares at the gleaming bayonet.

Rex gets Phillip on the computer saying goodbye. “NO,” shouts Rex.

“Poor Phillip, but lucky me,” thinks Jan.

Belle watches Phillip on the computer. Man. These guys have broadband to die for. Phillip says, “How am I supposed to say goodbye to you? How am I supposed to tell you how much I love you...”

Belle is stunned. Belle sobs. After Phillip's heart wrenching speech, Salem Headline News says, “It is not known where Phillip is or if he has been executed.” Ricardo is missing, too. This is mayhem.

Belle says she has to be strong for Phillip. He wouldn’t want her crying and he wouldn’t want Shawn here, “So leave!”

Bo says, “Shawn needs us now. We need to get over there.” Hope will ‘splain the sitchuayshun on the way to the apartment.

Hope tells Bo Shawn is obsessed with getting back to Belle.

Ricardo has been located. Billie yells, “Bo!” Bo turns back. Somebody better alert
Salem Headline News, too.

“Well, was it a match,” asks Billie, “Is our daughter alive?” Group stare.

Jack says Hope and Bo will survive finding Georgia. Jennifer is going for coffee. She thinks this will be a long night. Jack waits. A car screeches up. He goes to the window. He sees Jennifer coming in. "How did she get out front," he asks. Immediately, he turns around and sees her coming out of the kitchen. He turns back around and looks out the drape. No one is there, “Whoo, uh, how...” Fade out on the confused Jack.


Previews
========

“Oh, yeah, this ought to do the trick,” says Jennifer, holding up one of Marlena’s old SSK butcher knives.

“Something really strange is going on here,” says Jack.

Hope says to Kate, “I’m going to talk to Shawn and find out what’s really going on. At least my son was brought up to believe adultery is wrong.” I don’t’ suppose you’d like to try to teach your kids the same.”

Shawn says, “I don’t know what you did to me last summer, Jan, but I know it’s your fault and I want you to finally admit it.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs