Tuesday, October 05, 2021

The Adventures of Pluto Nash

Doug's in Bayview. You can send his get well cards to the special wing they have reserved for Salem residents. #DAYS

Abby agrees to play Marlena in the movie. And it can happen if her husband buys her way into it. Or, johnny could just put the part up for grabs on Kickstarter. #DAYS

Since he and Nicole are leaving the restaurant, EJ gives his $300 bottle of wine to Rafe and Ava. Hasn't he ever heard of a doggie bag? #DAYS

EJ is right about thinking Chad shouldn't back Johnny's movie. The way Johnny is putting this together is setting it up to be the biggest flop since The Adventures of Pluto Nash. #DAYS

EJ: "Have you all gone insane?" Pretty much, yes. #DAYS

Abe takes a knee: "Paulina Price, will you do me the honor of marrying me?" Paulina: "No, but I'll take that huge diamond ring anyway." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL — Ava: "This $300 bottle of wine is the best I've ever had." Waiter: "I have a confession to make. I filled the bottle with Boone's Farm." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs