Tuesday, September 14, 2021

A Lumberjack From Key West

Bonnie: "I'm marrying a dreamboat." Justin: "I'm marrying the Titanic." #DAYS

On that last tweet I was going to say "I'm marrying the Andrea Dorea, but the young'ns wouldn't get it." #DAYS

Belle to Phillip: "You're kind of an idiot." She just threw "kind of" into that sentence to be diplomatic. #DAYS

There have been more people shot to death in the Kiriakis mansion than during a downtown Chicago gang war. #DAYS

Rafe to Ava: "Julie would be crazy not to hire you." I guess her help-wanted ad reads, "Previous restaurant and Mafioso experience required." #DAYS

The Prevuze unabashed dictionary defines a Key Logger as a lumberjack from Key West. #DAYS

Rafe says he believes Bonnie then starts badgering her. Due to #DOOL budget constraints Rafe will be playing both the roles of good cop and bad cop. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs