Monday, August 30, 2021

Sex Is Better For You Than Eating Chocolate Cake

Anna and Tony want privacy. Protip: Try a room with a lock on the door. #DAYS

Tony: "The time isn't right for me to invest in your company. You understand, don't you?" Johnny: "Sure I do, Fredo." OUCH! #DAYS

Xander orders more raw oysters for Gwen hoping it will lead to another roll in the hay. I, on the other hand, have always found that vomiting on my partner kills the mood. #DAYS

Allie: "I'm Chanel's BFF and Johnny is my twin brother." This is as close to incest as you can get without crossing the line. #DAYS

Gwen: "How many calories do you think we burned during that little romp?" Studies show men burn 101 calories per average session. Women burn 69 calories. About the only thing you can conclude is sex is better for you than eating chocolate cake, but not better than going to the gym. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs