Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Somethin' Ain't Right

Well, folks, it's this simple. There was no feed this morning. My suspicion is there in fact may have been a feed but we didn't pick it up. If you follow Prevuze II, you are aware the video has been really raunchy lately. We're pretty convinced we live on the fringe of the satellite that feeds DOOL and I figure this morning the raunchy feed turned into no feed. When this happens we usually get the feed back within a day or two.

I did check the listings and found no mind-numbing sporting event or special report on Malia Obama's new braces or trip to summer camp (both huge, not to mention gripping, news stories here in the US) preempt the show tomorrow.

Whatever the case, my final scientific analysis is: somethin' ain't right.

In any event, hope you have an enjoyable day. I'll try to get some "post show tweets" on Twitter after the US broadcast today and then we can move on to tomorrow and forget this whole ugly incident happened.

SET YOUR DVR! This Friday DOOL will actually intersperse a few minutes of story line between the product placement ads.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


7 Comments:

Anonymous Kiren said...

Oh that's too bad, was really looking forward to the EJami day.

6:04 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Somethin' Ain't Right indeed! However, just the picture of Philip complaining about the little somethin' extra extra in his product placement bag will keep me chuckling all day.

I'll keep all digits crossed that Prevuze gets the feed tomorrow.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

OMG, do you think it's possible Norris needs a little extra dough this month and performed some sabotage?

A humid, yukky day and no Prevuze. Doesn't get much worse than that. Well, yes it does - sitting thru any Danloe scene without the ability to zap - now THAT would be worse! :P

Good luck, Prevuze, and we'll be praying for a clear signal tomorrow.

PS: I also enjoyed the pictures.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Bummer!!! Drag!!! It will be really tragic if we end up missing Bo taking a nose dive into the chip dip after his sleeping pillification.

May the mighty satellite gods shine upon the Prevuze compound. Here's a thought - how about a little product placement for Norris?

11:36 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I found out no one who has this type of equipment got a feed, so at least it's not my equipment.

Norris told me the only thing that would help my reception at this time is a bigger dish. I asked him for an estimate on how much that would cost. He said he couldn't give me an accurate one until Bill Gates' house goes on the market.

2:20 PM  
Blogger LeeLeigh said...

a day without Prevuze is like a day without sunshine... or should I say moonlight, since I read Prevuze in the evening. Anyway, I am so looking forward to Friday. I would like to see a few minutes of SL, in between taking my midol, eating my granola snack and chex mix, looking cool in blue while doing number 2, and eating hershey's bliss till I'm sick to my stomach.

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Sorry to hear about your lack of feed Prevuze...I see your day started out as unproductive as mine! In effort to preserve what's left of my sanity, today I took a much needed trip to an old Greek monastery in the hills of a Northern town, to pray for guidance and such. And while I was there, this little old lady takes my hand and says "you're such a lovely girl honey, what's your name?"...so I told her my name and smiled at her for her kindness. Suddenly she backs off and gasps, saying "you mean 'LIKE THE GODDESS'?"..."yes", I said "like the goddess"...with a look of shock on her face she grabs me and pulls me close, our noses almost touching... and she says "you know, SHE was VERY BAD!"...what can one say to such a reaction??? I tell ya, if the Gods are just as screwed up as us mere mortals, who needs their guidance after all???

Hope you guys have better luck with the feed tomorrow!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs