Friday, April 23, 2010

GOTCHA!

Vivian and Gus are in the Kiriakis mansion den as Vivian bustles around and barks orders at him. Gus says he's told Vivian how he feels about her scheme to use Chloe to destroy Carly. Vivian tells him to stop being snippy with her and thinks he's being a naysayer.

Carly is in the hospital room with with Daniel, "I've ruined everything."

Daniel is eloquent, "Huhwha?" Carly watches. Chloe flashes back to her romp with Phillip.

Phillip is in Maggie's kitchen with Melanie. Melanie practically grovels and tells him she wants to be worthy of him. Phillip stammers, "I just wish I had known... before..."

"Before what," asks Melanie, "I'm too late, huh?"

Sami is in her usual panic. She bolts for the door to her apartment but Will stops her from leaving.

Hope conks EJ. EJ drops like a rock. Baker tells her EJ knows him. Hope thinks in that case, they should "take care" of EJ.

Baker gasps, "You're talking about killing a DiMera!"

"I'm not just talking," says macho Hope. She points the gun at EJ's head.

Melanie says she has waited too long to come to her senses. She thinks she's blown things and Phillip doesn't want her any more.

Carly watches as Chloe sits with Daniel. Chloe asks if he's OK and he says his vision is back to normal for now. He wants to know why she says she ruined everything. Chloe stares at Carly.

Baker yells at Hope, "Stop! You can't do this."

"You're right," says Hope. She steps over EJ and hands Baker the gun, "But you can."

Gus says he doesn't understand why Vivian has to destroy Miss Lane's life to get to Carly. Vivian gives him the same convoluted explanation we've heard before.

Chloe says she doesn't understand about the surgery, "When did all this happen?" Daniel says it was tonight and he didn't want to tell her until it was over and have her get her hopes up. He tells her about Carly's role in it, "You got my message, right? You knew I was at the hospital."

Chloe gasps, "God, what have I done?"

Daniel asks, "What have you done?"

Melanie asks if Phillip is going to leave her now, "I wouldn't blame you. I was unfaithful in my heart."

"I was unfaithful with something else," says Phillip.

Melanie rambles, "I wasn't unfaithful physically because that would be unforgivable, but this isn't working." Phillip stops her and tells her she hasn't done anything wrong. Melanie thinks she has been an awful person and St. Phillip has been so wonderful.

Phillip says, "I made a huge mistake."

Back at Sami's place, Johnny has had a bad dream. Sami comforts him. Johnny brats out and says he wants his daddy.

Baker refuses to kill EJ. Hope tells him to go for it. EJ starts to wake up. He moans and groans. Hope slams her foot into his head. Ouch! That one would be worth three points at any distance. EJ goes back to dreamland.

Chloe says Daniel's message got cut off and she didn't understand he was the one who was being operated on, "I feel terrible. I should have been here." Daniel says it's all OK. He says he's sorry about the fight they had. "Me too," says Chloe, "More than you know." Daniel says he overreacted.

They hug each other as Carly watches. "No more tears," says Daniel, "You are here with me now." Carly interrupts and says she has to examine Daniel.

Chloe goes outside and wipes the tears. She takes out her phone, "I have to explain what happened before Phillip blows our secret."

Melanie is confused, "I don't get it. What do you mean you made a mistake." Phillip's phone rings.

Will sits at his computer. Sami comes into the living room. Will quickly hits a few keys and switches from hot-babes.com back to his homework. Sami says Johnny is asleep for now. She figures Johnny is more comfortable with EJ than her. Well, duuuhhh... Will, the adult, counsels Sami, the child. Sami worries that Sydney has never called her mama, "I think EJ makes a good point, whether he's being manipulated by Stefano or not, the shuttling of the kids isn't working."

Will gasps, "You're not moving in are you? You can't!"

"I have to do what's best for the kids," says Sami.

"Is that why they're always at the babysitters?"

Hope says she was testing Baker. Apparently he failed since he didn't whack EJ. Baker examines EJ and tells Hope he's a doctor. "What's his prognosis," asks Hopeless.

"That depends on you," says Doc Baker.

"True," says Hope, "If you want something done right, you have to do it yourself." She goes thorough EJ's pockets, takes his wallet and leaves.

Sami has a rare brush with logic and wonders why it's OK for Will to live at the DiMera mansion but not her, "We'll talk about that later, but right now I have to figure out what's going on with EJ." She leaves. The part of the schmuck Sami leaves her kids with in today's episode will be played by Will Roberts. Uh... Horton.

Gus gets off the phone and says his sources have informed him Miss Lane has gone to the hospital. Vivian that's that's brilliant, "She wouldn't go at this time of night unless she wanted to give Carly hell." She heads for the hospital so she can watch the show.

Chloe leaves a message for Phillip, "I completely misunderstood what was happening with Daniel." Carly walks up and Chloe wonders if she was eavesdropping.

Phillip says it doesn't matter who is calling, "Nothing is more important than us. In fact, I was just saying that to Chloe earlier when we were sitting naked in her living room. As I said, I made a huge mistake that I will regret for all the Days Of Our Lives. I saw you and Nathan kissing. But before I confronted you, you told me. Your honesty means so much to me and now it's time for me to be honest with you."

Baker is back at the dive. Hope follows, "So you did come back."

Baker says he came back to get his phone, "Did you kill EJ DiMera, you lunatic bitch?"

That don' sit well with Ma Barker. She points her gun at Baker. She fires and blows a huge hole in the door behind her.

EJ lies on the pavement as Sami comes up and finds him, "OMG EJ are you OK?"

"Of course," says EJ, "I was just taking a little nap here in the gutter."

Carly figures Chloe was calling Phillip to have him tell Melanie about Daniel's surgery. Chloe says she's frustrated that she didn't have the right information earlier. I mean it couldn't have been her fault she overreacted and jumped into the sack with Phillip. It was... information underload. Carly thinks Chloe is being too hard on herself. "It would have changed everything," says Chloe.

"You're rattled," says Carly, "and I don't know why."

"Daniel and I had a fight."

"Why are you so upset," asks Carly.

"I'm just trying to figure out what happened," says Chloe. Translation: I'm trying to figure out how to get out of this mess.

"Daniel's vision is corrected and that's happy news," says Carly, "You should go talk to him. We'll talk later." Chloe goes into Daniel's room. Carly stares.

Phillip says he took Melanie and Nathan kissing the wrong way, "I was angry and got drunk and did something stupid." Chloe is something stupid all right.

Melanie thinks she gets it, "OMG! You drove drunk!"

"Yes, but..."

Melanie interrupts, "It's my fault. What if you would have gotten in an accident? I'm just glad you're OK. I don't know what I would do if I lost you."

Melanie's phone rings. It's Carly with the good news about Daniel's surgery. Melanie thanks her for helping her dad and says she'll be down at the hospital soon. She hangs up and tells Phillip, "I have to go down and see him. She said Chloe is with him, too." Those were the magic words. Phillip decides to go to the hospital, too.

Baker apologizes for calling the lunatic a lunatic. Hope says she doesn't need him any more if he isn't going to do what she says. She points her gun at him, "One... two..."

CLICK!

"GOTCHA!"

Baker doesn't think that was funny, "Who do you think you are messing with me, you little thief?"

Sami begs EJ not to be dead. He wakes up. Sami asks, "Are you all right?"

"Of course," says EJ, "Except for the fact my head is caved in." Sami asks who did this to him.

Vivian stalks at the hospital and imagines Chloe confronting Carly. In her fantasy, Chloe comes up to Carly and screams, "I've given you enough time you homicidal psychopath! Your life is over!" She stabs Carly with a fingernail file or something. Blood spews.

Melanie and Phillip rush into the hospital waiting area. Carly comes up and points out Daniel's room, which is the same room every other patient is always in.

Vivian watches and wonders, "What the hell is Carly doing here in one piece?"

Phillip and Melanie go into Daniel's room. Phillip and Chloe stare at each other as Melanie rushes up to Daniel.

Hope is amused. Baker isn't. "Lighten up and be a man," says Hope. She says she doesn't want to kill anyone, but wants a partnership with Baker where they knock men out and take their money, "I pick the targets. All men. They'll get what they deserve." If she really wants to torture men, she could marry them.

EJ groans as Sami searches for her phone. EJ tries to focus and remember who hit him. She tells him to calm down. Wow. Sami Brady telling someone to calm down is a real switch.

Daniel tells Melanie the surgery seems to have worked. He notices Melanie has been crying. She tries to brush it off but Daniel wants to know what's happened.

Maxine wonders if things are OK between Carly and Chloe. Vivian takes that as a good sign, "All may not be lost."

Hope asks if Baker is in on the deal. Baker goes through EJ's wallet. Hope tells him to take half the money, but wants to keep the wallet. Baker hands her the wallet, keeps half the cash and also keeps EJ's Platinum Card.

Sami can't find her phone, so she searches for EJ's. She pulls a Dr. Dan and cops a few as she goes through his clothing. She can't find his phone, either, "I'm going for help."

"Don't go," begs EJ, "Please. Just keep searching for my phone. It's got to be down there in my pants somewhere."

Vivian strolls up to Carly, "Rumor has it you wrecked another home. You could probably do it in your sleep couldn't you?"

Daniel wants to talk about it. Phillip suggests Chloe and he should give Daniel and Melanie some privacy. Melanie says she can say it in front of them, "We're family... Phillip and I kind of had a fight. Not really a fight, but we got things out in the open."

Chloe assumes the worst. She figures Melanie knows all. She bawls, "I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"

Hope comes into her bedroom and puts EJ's wallet in her souvenir wallet box. Then she gets in bed.

Baker twirls EJ's Platinum Card, "I'd better work fast before that Limey bastard wakes up and remembers me."

Sami says she has to go for help. EJ doesn't want her to do that, "You stay here." He mumbles and starts to get up. They fall into each other's arms. Closer... Closer... Closer...

Out in the audience, the Ejami section joins in a mass SQUEEEEE...

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


17 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Squeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My verification word:
The EJAMI section has a mass brapow seeing EJ and Sami on screen.

Happy Friday all!

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

"I'm not just talking," says macho Hope.

It’s official. We now know for certain who wears the jock in the Bope household, and it ain’t Bo.

Gus says he doesn't understand why Vivian has to destroy Miss Lane's life to get to Carly.

Does Gus have the hots for Chloe too? By the way Gus, get with it. We're living in the 21st century, so it’s Ms. Lane.

Chloe gasps, "God, what have I done?"

Daniel asks, "What have you done?"

All the faithful Prevuzites can answer those questions. Chloe’s “done” Phillip.

Phillip stops her and tells her she hasn't done anything wrong.

Writing a “if you love me, I’ll dump my fiancé for you” letter on their wedding day isn’t doing anything wrong? Give me a break!!

Phillip says, "I made a huge mistake."

Bingo!!! He married Melanie.

Johnny brats out and says he wants his daddy.

Johnny’s not the only one that wants his daddy.

"I was angry and got drunk and did something stupid." Chloe is something stupid all right.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

"Don't go," begs EJ, "Please. Just keep searching for my phone. It's got to be down there in my pants somewhere."

ROTFLMAO part deux!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They fall into each other's arms. Closer... Closer... Closer...

Out in the audience, the Ejami section joins in a mass SQUEEEEE...

I be a thinkin’ that Prevuze II is going to get a whole bunch of hits today.

TGIF and TGFP!!!!!!!

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

Here's another squee!

Phillip really did do something stupid cuz Chloe's dumber than a box of hoe handles.

Of course Chloe did something almost as stupid, at least Melanie was unfaithful in her heart and Phil actually saw Mate. He was more weak than stupid.

6:58 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Vivian tells Gus to stop being snippy with her and thinks he's being a naysayer.

Good. Fire Gus. Go find Ivan and get him back!

Phillip says it doesn't matter who is calling, "Nothing is more important than us.

Oh for pete’s sake! If a call ISN’T important, Salemites will interrupt ANYTHING they are doing (important or otherwise) to answer it. Calls that the person SHOULD answer to avert a disaster go unanswered. This town should develop a special ring tone that can be used when the caller really, really needs the callee to pick up the damn phone.

LOL moment: If she really wants to torture men, she could marry them.

And, of course, the great pictures of the donut sign and Hope's shooting prowess. Poor Hope, shoot just one or two innocent bystanders and all of a sudden you're nothing but fodder for the Prevuze snark machine. LOLOL

"Don't go," begs EJ, "Please. Just keep searching for my phone. It's got to be down there in my pants somewhere."

There’s a Prevuism that fairly screams for a censored link, at least to the little movie it started running in my head. Bad girl, Applecheeks, bad.

On that note, have a happy squeeeeee filled weekend everyone!

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Don't go," begs EJ, "Please. Just keep searching for my phone. It's got to be down there in my pants somewhere."

It's been 5 minutes since I read that and I'm still laughing.

I hope today's Prevuze II doesn't crash your site.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because of depression and grief, I rarely lol anymore, but I did when I read what Prevuze said about EJ wanting Sami to keep on searching in his pants for his phone.

At least now we all know Hope's alter-ego is storing men's wallets in that secret box she hides underneath her bed. It will be interesting to see Hope's reaction when she finds it, since Ciera already knows what is in there.

You would think since Baker is a doctor that he would know better than to use EJ's credit card huh? And just where is he going to find EJ's PIN code to do that? Can Baker not see that Hope is using him so she can pin all the muggings on him? Seems that should be very clear.

Looks like it will be Tuesday before we get to see Sami give EJ mouth-to-mouth resussitation when he collapses in her arms. He caused her to do that once before if I remember correctly, just so he could kiss her. Wonder if he will be doing that again? lol

I actually hope that Chloe spills the beans about what she and Phillip did instead of dragging out a who's the daddy storyline where the baby needs help from his/her biological daddy. We do NOT need anymore baby storylines for a long time.

I hope Vivian's interference backfires on her, like Gus thinks will happen. It should be easy enough for them all to figure out what she has done.

Oh, and Hope has been a bwitch for a long time now without her alter-ego, imo, always blaming Bo for everything and not seeing her own faults at all.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

"I'm not just talking," says macho Hope. "Lighten up and be a man." Yesterday Calamity Jane, today she's Bonnie to Baker's Clyde.

I'm with you on hoping they just get it out in the open, Anon, but I'm afraid they just can't do that on DOOL. I predict weeks or months of meaningful looks, hand wringing and Chloe whining before someone finally spits out Phloe's big secret.

"I have to do what's best for the kids," says Sami. "Is that why they're always at the babysitters?" Exactly.

I, sitting alone in the Safe section, will simply put my earplugs in to drown out the Squeeeeees and will patiently wait for our turn.

My biggest laugh today: "Nothing is more important than us. In fact, I was just saying that to Chloe earlier when we were sitting naked in her living room." And also the picture of Hope ready to blow his brains out - while aiming the other direction. HAHAHA

Excellent Prevuze on a Friday! Thanks and have a great day everyone. :D

9:42 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Because of depression and grief, I rarely lol anymore, but I did when I read what Prevuze said about EJ wanting Sami to keep on searching in his pants for his phone.

I can't solve the problems of the world, but I recall the old comedian Red Skelton used to close his show by saying, "If I've brought a smile to your face, I've done my job." I guess I'd have to agree with Red. Hope we can keep you smiling and thanks for letting us know.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I, sitting alone in the Safe section, will simply put my earplugs in to drown out the Squeeeeees and will patiently wait for our turn.

Oh, believe me, you're not alone. I'm hearing from all sides on Twitter, FaceBook, emails, @messages... we just need to be able to consolidate all this social networking.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

~If I ever get married I'll write a similar letter Melanie wrote and see what happens. It's for science, so I'm sure everything will go over well.

~The fact that Gus cares about Chloe, makes me dislike Gus.

Baker gasps, "You're talking about killing a DiMera!"
I guess Stefano is the only one allowed to execute DiMeras.

Melanie rambles, "I wasn't unfaithful physically because that would be unforgivable
Oh, how dreadfully amusing.

Will quickly hits a few keys and switches from hot-babes.com
You know, for science, I went to check out this site, and lo and behold! It doesn't exist.

She points her gun at him, "One... two..."

CLICK!

"GOTCHA!"

I am enjoying this Hope so much more than the previous one. If only she could integrate these two personalities.

"Don't go," begs EJ, "Please. Just keep searching for my phone. It's got to be down there in my pants somewhere."
lol. A+ Prevuze.

~Carly is so nice to people who are constantly rude to her. It's almost sickening, really.

Good. Fire Gus. Go find Ivan and get him back!
Gus' only skills are apparently classy goonery, with a French accent. He will never find a job.

10:49 AM  
Blogger wolf said...

OMfreakingG! Hope is the mugger? What is she Princess Bad Gina again? Let's vote the writers off the doomed dool island!

12:22 PM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Squeeeeeee!!! closely followed by ROTFLMAO about Ej wanting Sami to search his pantaloons!!! I think the flying monkeys ARE actually writing the show, because the EJami drama is getting better & better.

I don't know about "information underload" when it comes to Chloe & Phillip. Those two have always reverted to sex with other people when they're upset...and it doesn't take much for them to jump in the sack with each other. Oh well, there's hope for Mel & Nate after all. I don't care to see her end up with the likes of Phillip, he's as screwed up as they come. I mean he's got missing brain cells, missing limbs & I'm sure his heart is not in the right place if he has one.

Happy Friday everyone! A naughty Ejami moment always makes my day!

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Scolly said...

I must confess to once again being confused by the timeline in Salem. Hope was in bed. Sami put the kids to bed. So I'm assuming it's fairly late.

Yet Melanie was heading out to the hospital, Daniel was just operated on and Phillip cancelled a meeting at Titan.

What kind of Twilight Zone are these people in??

Great Prevuze!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Squeeeee!!! lol yay ejami!!!

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Judy said...

Does anyone remember that Phillip was discovered to be sterile during the time when Jay Johnson was trying something else and DOOL hired an absolutely wooden actor with no s/a to play Phillip? Perhaps Phil was not only able to regrow his leg (he seems ridiculously agile for someone with a prosthesis), but also to find some way of boosting his little swimmers. At least when the writers made Mickey sterile they kept it up, so to speak. If DOOL remembers the word "continuity" there will be no miraculous pregnancy for Chloe -- even though "Phooey" is a wonderful name!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Does anyone remember that Phillip was discovered to be sterile... If DOOL remembers the word "continuity" there will be no miraculous pregnancy for Chloe -- even though "Phooey" is a wonderful name!

I think "Phooey" is terrific. Although, being the crazy, off-the-wall blog Prevuze is, I'm wondering if we shouldn't go for something even more outrageous... something so stupid no one would buy into it. I mean the kid's real name could be anything, like 'Tyler' or something, but just for giggles we could call him... oh, I don't know... how about... Pocket? That's it, Pocket. That's so incredibly dumb no one would believe it. Then...

Oh, waitaminute... nevermind.

4:34 AM  
Anonymous square said...

Re: The Pic - Nice man hands, Hope.

I really miss the vets. The older pairings brought a lot of stability to the show. There's always been some musical chairs but now it's on high speed blend. The writers can't seem to fully invest in any one pairing nowadays, or have a well-paced storyline that begins and ends properly and offers up a bit of closure. Guess they can't give us quality so they smack us with quantity.

I can't wait to see what gratuitous twist to the twist to the twist to the twist we're going to see next. I'm certain it'll have to do with babies and be very original. *cough*

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs