Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bastard Two-Timing Son Of A...

Rafe sleeps. Rafe dreams of romping with Sami. Suddenly he jumps and wakes up.

Sami is with EJ in her living room. She gasps, "You want us to move in with you? OMG! That is completely insane. Stefano and Kate live there!"

"I understand it has it's drawbacks," says EJ, "but it also has advantages." They step all over each other arguing. EJ asks Sami to listen to reason. He probably has a better chance of getting the laughing penguin to listen to reason.

Maggie comes home and finds Melanie in her kitchen. Melanie is distracted and Maggie wants to know what is wrong. "Nothing," says Melanie, "Phillip and I are gonna finally be happy."

Chloe starts to leave her apartment but bumps into Phillip as she opens her door. Phil spills his guts, "My wife is in love with another man."

Daniel is in his hospital room with Maxine and Carly. He wants to call Chloe, moves to get his phone and has a spell.

Phillip drinks and dumps, "My marriage was a lie. A complete and total sham."

Chloe insists, "You were just following your heart."

"Actually," says Phillip, "I was following another body part and, by the way, I have precious few of them left."

Chloe thinks she is in the same boat, "Someone else has Daniel's heart — the mother of his child. What a coincidence. They are both cheating on us. Carly and Daniel are at a sleazy motel right now having sex."

Hope and Baker sit together at a dive having a drink.

Sami blows her world-class stack, "I never will live in that house with your father."

"He babysits," EJ reminds her.

"I'll pack my bags."


EJ tells her Stefano is sick, but Sami thinks that doesn't change his character. EJ says a person makes changes when he doesn't have a lot of time. Sami doesn't want to hear it, and she doesn't want to live at the DiMera mansion. Period. EJ says Stefano is not responsible, "Nicole and Dr. Baker are. You need to do this to make it right."

Dr. Baker asks, "What is your name?"

Hopeless is coy, "Why do you care?"

"Well," says Baker, "I thought before I invited you up to my room..."

Hopeless cuts him off, "Excuse me, big guy, I'm not interested in that kind of action. I had a lucky night and you didn't. It's always good to have another stream of income, don't you agree? I can help you out. I like to rescue people. That's what I do. You need to help me, too. You need to follow through."

"Following through is what I do," says Baker, "Y'know, there are people who think I'm dead."

"I'm guessing those are the women who have accepted your invitation to come up to your room."

Stefano is with Will in the rumpus room. He asks how Will likes living at the mansion. Will gives him the typical teen-grunt response, "Fine." Will says he also liked Johnny and Sydney sleeping over. Stefano tells him to get used to that.

EJ tries again to make a case for Sami moving in. Sami continues to resist. She says she's come to terms with the fact that she is alone.

Rafe tosses and turns. He gets up. Exciting stuff, eh?

Carly sedates Daniel and tells him to watch the physical exertion. She says he can call Chloe later.

Phillip and Chloe drink away their marital problems. She tells him about the surgery mixup and the Mercer Motel. "Like father like daughter," says Phillip, "We've been played for fools." Hey, if the shoe fits...

Rafe shows up at Sami's place. He says he wants to finish their conversation about Anna. EJ interrupts. Rafe offers to come back.

Melanie tells Maggie Nathan came over and said he still has feelings for her. Melanie says she told Nathan she is committed to Phillip. She admits she still has feelings for Nathan, though. Maggie 'splains that commitment and love are two different things. Melanie insists things are working with Phillip, but doesn't think Nathan gets it, "He kissed me... he kind of took me by surprise. But it was kind of like closure. Even though I hate that word."

Phillip rambles, "Melanie was supposed to be the one. I gave her everything, and this is what she does to me." Chloe says Melanie doesn't deserve Phillip. Phillip thinks he deserves something himself and he moves in on Chloe.

Daniel has gone to la-la land, "You slipped me a roofie." Drowsy Dan slurs something about calling Chloe and Carly offers to dial for him.

Meanwhile, Phillip is doing more than dialing. Chloe pushes him away, "What are we doing?"

"I don't know," says Phillip, "And I don't care." He attacks her. Chloe counter-attacks.

Stefano and Will play chess and Stefano puts Will in checkmate. Will is impressed, "What are you — like a grand master?"

"No," says Stefano, "I'm just a hustler with tricks up his sleeve." Will says he doesn't understand what Stefano said about Sydney and Johnny being there, since Sami hates Stefano so much. Stefano says life is complicated and things can change at the blink of an eye. On DOOL, it can take months for someone to blink.

EJ leaves and asks Sami to think about his offer. That piques Rafe's interest. Sami tells him about the offer to move in. Rafe almost shows emotion, "You're not considering this? Have you lost your mind?"

"Can't lose what you don't have," says Sami.

Baker says he thinks Hopeless is playing with him, "Is this a game?"

Hopeless pulls out her pistol, "Does this look like a game?"

Halfway across the world in Bora-Bora, Kayla ducks.

Melanie whines, "The saga of Nathan and Melanie is over." Maggie says she's impressed with Melanie's maturity. Melanie says she has to tell Phillip about it, "I want to be open and honest with him for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Carly texts Chloe for Daniel.

Chloe's phone sits on the table and buzzes. Chloe is too busy to answer, if you catch my drift.

Chloe and Phillip bask in the afterglow of drunken illicit rompification as her phone buzzes. She gets up to check messages. Phillip gets a message too.

Elvis returns and finds Stefano in the rumpus room. He says Sami is considering the offer. Stefano wants to talk strategy. EJ doesn't. Upbeat Stefano serves drinks and says EJ seems distracted. "We could have a snag," says EJ.

"What," asks Stefano.

"Not what," says EJ, "Who."

Sami explains the move-in offer to brick-wall Rafe. He says he will always love her BUT this is time for facts, "EJ is manipulating you. And for whatever reason, you can't see it."

Baker's eyes go wide, "The lady is packing heat."

"I have a gun, too," says Hopeless, "Desperate measures, you know. Shall we take this to the next level? I want to be frank."

"Hi, Frank. I'm Dick."

Phillip checks his text messages and finds a message from Melanie, "Phillip, I need to see you."

He texts back, "I need to see you, too." Phillip gets off the phone and says he's going to go have it out with Melanie. Chloe says she will do the same with Daniel and they agree to check in with each other and trade stories.

Phillip has to go, but consults the Guy Manual for the best way to leave things, "Here's the deal, buddy. You just slammed her, but don't want her to get the idea this is anything permanent. Tell her she's a great person and you're not sorry this happened. DO NOT leave the door open for anything more."

"Phillip turns to Chloe, "You're a great person and I'm not sorry about what happened here." He scoots.

Chloe stares. She's good at that. She picks up a picture of her and Daniel, "You bastard two-timing son of a..." She throws the picture against the wall. It's a girl-throw and the thing doesn't even break.

Baker asks, "So... this idea, when do we get started?"

"You tell me," says Hopeless.

Sami blows yet another stack and insists EJ is not manipulating her, "Life is complicated."

"That's deep," says Rafe. I think he's being sarcastic, but on the other hand, Rafe thinks the baby pool at the Salem Water Park is deep.

Sami says she and EJ are trying to do what is best for the children, "If I was with Sydney all the time maybe she would... stop calling the babysitter mom."

"So," asks Rafe, "you want to move into the mansion so Sydney will call you mama?"

"It's not just a word," says Sami, "I haven't been with her and now I get her back and it's not enough. I want to bond with her. And then ship her off somewhere."

Rafe also consults the Guy Manual, "When you think she's talking nonsense and you don't get it at all, just say you understand. Remember, you understand."

"I understand," says Rafe, "But the DiMera mansion is not the answer. And by the way, Stefano is up to something. He's forcing EJ's hand."

"Stefano is sick," says Sami.

"That's not it," says Rafe, "It's something really bad, deep down. You know I'm right, but I understand." He leaves.

Phillip busts into Maggie's kitchen. Melanie comes in and throws herself at him, "I'm so glad you're home. I have to tell you what happened tonight. I have finally chosen you to be in my heart 100% — just you and only you."

Chloe shows up at the hospital. Carly finds her. Chloe blows up, "You miserable bitch!"

Melanie unloads on Phillip, "I haven't been completely honest with you. Starting with a letter I wrote to Nathan on our wedding day. I am embarrassed and ashamed to say this, I was willing to run away with Nathan on our wedding day. But he didn't get the letter. If you want to leave me I understand. I hope that you don't. You are the only person I want to be with. I realize that now."

Phillip stammers, "Then why... Why now?"

Melanie continues, "Because Nathan came over and I told him the same thing. He kissed me. But it was goodbye."

Maxine wonders why Chloe is talking to Carly like that. Carly busts in and says Daniel had surgery and they think it was successful. Chloe claims she is lying and says she was told Daniel left the hospital. Maxine backs Carly up, "Daniel has been here all night."

"He's been here all night," asks Chloe. Uh-oh.

Rafe sits at the bar in the Cheatin' Heart and gets a call from Stefano.

Will shows up at Sami's. It's a busy place tonight. He asks if Sydney and Johnny will really be at the DiMera mansion all the time, "Stefano hinted at that... what is going on mom?"

Once again, Sami hits critical mass, "Rafe was right! DAMMIT, EJ!"

EJ strolls at the dock. Dr. Baker sees him, "Hey, buddy, I was hoping you could give me directions..."

EJ turns and recognizes him, "You! You're dead!"

Phillip staggers around the room, "Melanie..."

Melanie pours her heart out, "All you need to know is that I love you. I hope I'm worthy of you."

Phillip gasps, "I just wish I had known how you felt before..."

Innocent Melanie asks, "Before what?"

Chloe comes into Daniel's room, "OMG. I should have known..."

Stefano says he has information for Rafe about Sami.

Sami tells Will she has to go talk to EJ and rushes out.

Hopeless slams her gun into EJ's head and he drops like DOOL ratings during sweeps. "That went well," she says.

"No," says Baker, "He knows me... if he wakes up..."

"Maybe we need to make sure he doesn't," says Hopeless.

I was just wondering... what do you suppose Phillip and Chloe will name their kid?"

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank goodness! I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, so I figured I'd fire up the ol' laptop and see if you'd posted yet for the day. Thankfully you have, and *yawn* I don't think I'll have any trouble sleeping now! :) Thanks for taking one for the team yet again today. Sounds like FF buttons across the country will get a work-out tomorrow.

3:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze, since we all know Chloe is not supposed to be able to get pregnant, I too was wondering if she would now be pregnant with Phillip's baby, since all of us know neither Phillip nor Chloe will admit what they just did. I hope Chloe is NOT pregnant from their romp though.

If people would just talk to their mates, instead of turning to other people....

3:45 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

If this Philip Chloe thing is another who your baby daddy is .....


I actually am interested in new mental Hope - Gina, or whatever, whoever she is suppose to be. She is a heck of a lot more fun and interesting than the real deal.

Dr. Baker makes a great side kick too.

You know call me a glass is half full kind of person, or maybe it's just that it's almost Friday, but I think things are looking up. I am hoping the flying monkies are back writing at DOOL lately.

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found these to be interesting definitions:

Misandrist is man-hater. Hope Brady's alter-ego is a misandrist.

Misogynist is woman-hater.

Misanthropist means hater of ALL people or humans.

Philanderer is a person who cheats on their mates. Phillip and Chloe, and just about all the people in Salem would definitely qualify.

Philandrist is a man-lover.

Philogynist is a woman-lover.

Philanthropist is a lover of all people, usually referring to someone who does much charitable work or donates large sums of money to charities.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read a spoiler that says Stephanie is going to purposely try to get pregnant so she can hold onto Nathan but without him knowing what she is doing.

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

EJ asks Sami to listen to reason. He probably has a better chance of getting the laughing penguin to listen to reason.

That leads to an interesting question. Why is my TV remote better than Sami Brady? It has a mute button.

"Y'know, there are people who think I'm dead."

"I'm guessing those are the women who have accepted your invitation to come up to your room."

There goes the Diet Coke. Clean up on desk top #3!!!! Prevuze, you are tooooooo much!!!

She says she's come to terms with the fact that she is alone.

Give me a break! At last count, Sami has four kids so she’s hardly alone. If she’s looking for unconditional love, it’s time to adopt a dog or a cat. Unlike Rafe, they’re not even judgmental. All you have to do to ensure undying devotion is to make sure the food dish is always full.

Rafe tosses and turns. He gets up. Exciting stuff, eh?

I’m going to assume Rafe is doing his tossing and turning shirt free so I’m guessing that Bulldog won’t be zapping through this stuff. LOL!!!

“I want to be frank."

"Hi, Frank. I'm Dick."

LOL!!!

“I have finally chosen you to be in my heart 100% — just you and only you."

Call me nuts but is that really something you want to hear from your whiney immature bride of two months? Melanie had better hope that Phillip's ego isn't too fragile.

I was just wondering... what do you suppose Phillip and Chloe will name their kid?

My head aches just pondering that possibility.

Philanderer, Philandrist, Philgynist, Philanthropist – Anonymous you forgot one. Phillanie is a man/child pairing that Prevuzites love to hate.

Super photos and super Prevuze! Happy Earth Day everyone!!

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

A mistake! That's what the baby should be called. Will they re-hash Nicole's script, where a woman who supposedly can't get pregnant does, despite the medical odds...Good Laud, not again! I'm afraid Berg that the flying monkeys might quit writing on DOOL if forced to write in the Phloe pregnancy...

On another note...So, you say that Rafe had an "almost emmotion" type of moment??? Hmmmmm, so the only way Rafe can be seen "acting" is when he's horny? Here's more proof why Ejami is better than Safe.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please! Someone tell me that this is not the beginning of another "who's the daddy" storyline. When is Days going to start coming up with some "original" stuff? Geezzz.

6:13 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

If she’s looking for unconditional love, it’s time to adopt a dog or a cat. Unlike Rafe, they’re not even judgmental.

I don’t know, Leslie. I have one of both and if you think they can’t be judgmental (especially the cat)…...just sayin’. LOL

He probably has a better chance of getting the laughing penguin to listen to reason.

At least LP wouldn’t talk back. Laugh at him maybe, but no back talk.

Baker, "Y'know, there are people who think I'm dead." "I'm guessing those are the women who have accepted your invitation to come up to your room."

Ooooo, Prevuze hits another foul out towards first base (a destination Dr. B obviously isn’t going to reach). But this conversation brings up a question and a HUH?! for me. Why in the WORLD would Baker go back to Salem?? Is it because the SPD is so inept it’s the one place on the planet he is totally safe?

drunken illicit rompification What a wonderfully evocative phrase. Simply trips off the tongue doesn’t it?

LMAO: "That's deep," says Rafe. I think he's being sarcastic, but on the other hand, Rafe thinks the baby pool at the Salem Water Park is deep.

I was just wondering... what do you suppose Phillip and Chloe will name their kid?"

OMG, Prevuze. Don’t even joke about something like that.

Bulldog, watching those scenes at the pub with Vivian I almost commented the same thing!

Actually sounds like a semi-decent show tomorrow. Yippee!

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Jan said...

Making me hate Phillip doesn't mean I'm going to like Nathan any better.

Phillip and Bo two among my favorites both sluts.

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just wondering... what do you suppose Phillip and Chloe will name their kid?"


How about Phooey?

6:56 AM  
Anonymous bGirl said...

Phooey - ha ha I like that one - It works for a boy or a girl, I came up with Clip, Oh wait she could now be pregnant with twins and one could be Dan's and one could be Phillip's - oh wait that's been done before. (As if that would stop anyone!)

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new Hope seems a lot of fun !
And Baker as her sidekick; even better.
So actually i am looking forward to their scenes.

Rafe character has really nothing to do outside Sami drama/business/whatever..
Writers if you want us to be just a little bit interested by him (i know the actor is also the problem lol) develop him please.

So Will lives with Ej now which means that his tantrum with his mother the other day was for nothing ! LMAO.
And he seems very chummy with Stefano the devilish who tried to destroy his family i don't remember the number of times !
Oh the hypocrisy William (but i am still glad for the scenes between him and Steffi..hey the difference is huge with all the zzzzzzzzz Mia/Will scenes we have to endure all this year and the past year).

Phil/Chloe : i smell a who's the baby daddy storyline on the horizon.. Guilt guilt Phloe ! lol

Seems a quite good epi.

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Hopeless pulls out her pistol, "Does this look like a game?" This dialogue! They're writing it like she's Calamity Jane.

Hopeless slams her gun into EJ's head and he drops like DOOL ratings during sweeps. OK, please tell me what I missed here. Why did she need Baker's help to konk EJ on the head? She managed the first three attacks alone very nicely.

EJ turns and recognizes him, "You! You're dead!" (Apparently Rafe and Chloe aren't the only people a few points shy of a discernible IQ). I'd do a series of snappy comeback pictures but I just did that with Chloe and Nicole.

Leslie - I will be watching the Rafe in bed scene! I want to see if he is topless or wearing silk Chinese jammies like Hope had. HAHAHAHAHA

Chloe stares. She's good at that. The "deer-in-the-headlights" look is the only one she's got.

LOL over "If I was with Sydney all the time maybe she would stop calling the babysitter mom." and "I want to bond with her. And then ship her off somewhere."

Thanks for the cheer on an extremely dark and rainy day, Prevuze!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

If she’s looking for unconditional love, it’s time to adopt a dog or a cat.

I fear Sami's dog or cat would spend most of its life at the kennel.

And, by the way, WHERE THE HELL IS POOKIE?

8:59 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Leslie - I will be watching the Rafe in bed scene! I want to see if he is topless or wearing silk Chinese jammies like Hope had. HAHAHAHAHA

Topless.

And exclusively for the guys:

The good news: Chloe is topless.

The bad news: Wrong angle.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous I Challenge You To A DOOL said...

Ugh, can't the Chloe/Phillip thing disappear before it starts, like the EJ and *shudder* Kate thing? I don't even care that all the script recycling is in the spirit of Earth Day!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for a name are Philip and Chloe getting a puppy? after all shes a B____________

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Manly said...

And exclusively for the guys:

The good news: Chloe is topless.

The bad news: Wrong angle.


But we can dream.

10:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In prevuze 2 it was so sad when Daniel asked Chloe what she did.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous square said...

This new Hope is 100% more interesting than the old Hope. It was getting unbearable.

Ditto to whoever mentioned the rudeness of all the characters towards Carly. I mean, she's no angel but some of these folks are straight up bullies.

Now, I missed the plot where Will was made out to be a chess prodigy, but still, is being beaten at chess by a scheming old man impressive to teenagers? Do teenagers still play chess? Can this new Will spell 'chess'?

Philip, please cut your hair.

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs