Monday, February 08, 2010

Here We Go Again

Here we go again. It's Monday and I didn't get a feed. I'm also on the road, but that doesn't seem to be too important right now, because it appears all of the equipment back at the Prevuze Compound worked properly, and all I got was the all-too-familiar death-star graphic I get when the equipment picks up nothing.

There is definitely a show scheduled for tomorrow so this one really took me by surprise... kind of like being on the receiving squad of a football team and having the kicking team try an onside kick to start the second half. That would sure blindside you but I mean, hey, when does that ever happen?

Anyway, once again today we find ourselves in the DOOL toilet. Is that redundant?

I guess this gives me an opportunity to talk about a couple of other things.

First, readers are asking about the DOOL schedule during the Olympics. It is my understanding that there will only be one day when the show does not air, and that is one week from today, February 15. Other than that it appears to be business as usual. I am aware some TIVOs are saying there are no shows at all next week, but I think those TIVOs are just in denial.

Second, a couple of readers have asked if I know of any plans for a memorial for Frances Reid, or when it might be. I've heard nothing about this and I don't know if they would delay airing some of the shows they have already taped to show a memorial. I've got to believe they'll do something but with TIIC of DOOL you never can tell.

I'll be back at the Prevuze Compound later today and I'll run a check on all my equipment to make sure the problem wasn't with that and hope to be back on track tomorrow.



I was also supposed to be snowbound this morning here where I'm at, but we didn’t even get the snow. Yep. It's Monday all right. Try to make it through the day and we'll be back tomorrow.

Oh, yeah, congrats to the Super Bowl Champion Saints. Condolences to the Colts but, guys... ya gotta be on your toes for those second-half kickoffs.

Prevuze - Best sports blog on the Internet®

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO DAT SAY YOU GON BEAT THEM SAINTS!!!! WHO DAT!!!Everyone on the whole Gulf Coast is happy. Thanks for the shout out Prevuze.Word verification for today repopole. Lets just repop ole Hope is the mouth once more.

3:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO DAT!!!!!!! we love our Saints!!! see you tomorrow and gl prevuze!!!!! WHO DAT!!!

4:57 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Bummer – no Prevuze this Monday morning. Although I did not have a huge rooting interest, the Saints are an NFC team so I’m delighted they won the Super Bowl. An on side kick, a two point conversion, and an interception for a touchdown made the game pretty entertaining. Oh yes, and once again British olds guys ruled the half time.

Even without a recap, Prevuze gives us a super naughty censored link. However, I must ask just how racy was the romping? Alison Sweeny doesn’t appear to wearing the standard issue teddy. Enquiring minds need to know.

I’m enjoying the snow free Monday morning because it appears tomorrow we are going to get hammered. Have a great one everybody!!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When MacDonald Carey died in 1994, Days took 3 months to plan a proper memorial to him, so I expect they'll do the same for Frances - that is, if they bother. Gary Tomlin doesn't have any regard or respect for Days history, so expect that any onscreen memorial will consist of Mia & Melanie sitting around talking about how much they miss Alice, and the Hernandez sisters will make tamales for the after the service :@

The Safe love scenes were boring. Lumi used to have much racier ones.

5:20 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I must ask just how racy was the romping? Alison Sweeny doesn’t appear to wearing the standard issue teddy. Enquiring minds need to know.

Let's put it this way... I wouldn't worry about setting the parental controls on your DVR prior to recording it, unless you're offended by Sami protesting, "We can't do this" as she goes down like an iron lifejacket.

5:23 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Let's put it this way... I wouldn't worry about setting the parental controls on your DVR prior to recording it, unless you're offended by Sami protesting, "We can't do this" as she goes down like an iron lifejacket.

Even without the post, Prevuze manages to bring a little levity into a snowy, otherwise cruddy, Monday morning.

Somehow, someone, somewhere, knows when Prevuze is on the road and messes with the feed just to torment us!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Somehow, someone, somewhere, knows when Prevuze is on the road and messes with the feed just to torment us!

I heard we got some snow back at the compound, but I was under the impression we didn't get enough to prevent the dish from receiving a signal. Rest assured, I'll clean it off when I get back there, but don't have any other ideas up my sleeve.

Maybe, like Vivian, I'll have to go to Plan B. I'm not sure what that is, however, since I have no plans to give anyone a poison tiara in the near future.

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

It's a snowy day here, too. Monday. No Prevuze. I guess since I'm home today I'll have to watch Daze LIVE. OMG. No zapping ability?? I'll see if I can handle it.

I enjoyed the censored link. Good luck at the Prevuze compound, Prevuze. And happy try-to-get-thru-Monday everyone!

PS: DId the Chiefs win the Super Bowl? ;)

6:54 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

PS: DId the Chiefs win the Super Bowl? ;)

No, but KC Chief Brian Waters won the NFL Walter Payton Man of the Year Award. Also, in an effort to make sure the halftime performers weren't the oldest people in the stadium, they had Len Dawson present the championship trophy.

Prevuze - Best sports blog on the Internet®

7:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!
LE BON TEMPS ROULE ....
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL

7:34 AM  
Anonymous bGirl said...

Hooray for the Saints! I now know my 13 year old son has transformed into a man - as the onside kick was intercepted and returned for a TD - sealing the deal - my son when into a ballistic happy tyrrade of smacking himself on the butt yelling WHO DAT and came offly close to something I can only say as nearly dry humping my couch! What is a mother to do? (I wish I could have grabbed a camera fast enough - it was truly a sight!) Headed down to the sunny state (Gosh, I hope) of Florida later this week - but will pick up Prevuze next Tuesday - I'm sure I won't miss too much on the show! Safe (no pun intended) travels back to your compound.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's bright & sunny in San Diego today once again reminding me of why I moved away from the east coast. And while I don't care about football, I am happy a Manning was the losing QB.

If they don't have a memorial for Francis Reid, I'm going to stop watching the show. Oh wait, I've already stopped watching it & read Prevuze instead ...

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs