Monday, January 11, 2010

Stick A Fork In Bo — He's Done

Before launching into the spine-tingling excitement of today's episode, let's recap the thrilling events from Friday's "lost" posting:

Maggie gets a text from The Great Beyond.

Victor berates Brady for helping Nicole get a reduced sentence. Brady says he isn't so impressed about Victor shacking up with Vivian.

Nathan tells Julie he still has the hots for Melanie and Stephanie is just a friend.

Word spreads about the death of Salem's phantom icon Mickey Horton. He died from acute absenteeism.

Arianna stews over Brady helping Nicole. Melanie advises her to let it go.

Brady tells Arianna it's over with Nicole. Arianna is skeptical, but they decide to try again.

Melanie puts her foot in her mouth.

Vivian tries to butt in to Phillip's life. Phillip tells her to butt out. Vivian butts back in through a side door.

Vivian shows Victor the latest dirt she has dug up on Carly – that her child was female.

Troy and Mr. Sleazy stalk Arianna.

Bo and Carly romp.

And now, on with the show...



Bo and Carly wrap up their romp. As they languish in each other's arms, Bo gets a call. It's Hope, of course.

Melanie bustles around the kitchen. Nathan follows like a lost puppy. Melanie drops a hanky. She and Nathan go after it at the same time and the closeness overcomes lovestruck Nathan. He kisses her.

Somewhere in the streets of Salem, Stephanie runs into Phillip and tells him Mickey died.

Anna paces and asks, "What if Sami figures out it's me?"

"I think it's a safe bet we could anticipate another one of her patented hissy-fits," says EJ.

Sami leaves a message for EJ. Rafe comes out and Julie calls. Sami huffs, puffs and gasps her way through the call as she gets the bad news about Mickey.

Nathan and Melanie keep kissing. Melanie gets into it, but Nathan calls it off, "What am I doing?"

Carly encourages Bo to answer the phone. He does, "Hi... uh... It's kind of a bad time."

Hope sits at a table in the pub, "It's important. Where are you?"

Sami gets off the phone and tells Rafe about Mickey. Rafe offers his condolences and hugs her.

Anna worries, "Sami must be out of her mind right now."

"Everyone in town is used to Sami being out of her mind," says EJ, "Including Sami. But she will be happy when the story ends wonderfully."

Out in the audience a viewer turns to her neighbor, "Wonderful or not, I'll just be happy when it ends."

Anna says she's tired of running and hiding. EJ shuts her up and says he'll handle things, "You're in This up to your eyeballs. Do you understand that?"

Hope bawls and tells Bo what happened. Bo doesn't tell Hope what happened, "I'm on my way."

Hope cries, "I need a favor, Bo. I'm at the pub and I need... to go to Mickey's office and tell everyone there."

"I'll do that."

"No," says Hope, "If you could please just go with me."

Bo agrees and says he'll meet her there. Hope tells him Doug is meeting her there also. Bo hangs up and tells Carly about Mickey's death, "Hope needs me." Carly stares.

Will finds Mia at the Java Café, "Are you OK?" Mia stops brooding long enough to tell Will about Mickey.

Will is stunned, "No... he was fine and they were going on a cruise... oh, no, Aunt Maggie. He was everything to her."

Meanwhile, Maggie stands in her living room trying to retrieve the message from the Great Beyond, which she has inadvertently deleted. Unable to get it back, she gets frustrated and flings her phone.

Lucas walks in as Maggie flails and phone pieces fly. "I just heard," he says, "It's terrible news, but it's not worth destroying an iPhone over."

Maggie freaks about the message, "It was the last thing he ever said to me. I need to see what it was."

Sami calls Will and leaves a message. She hangs up and turns to Rafe, "Will was really close to Mickey. Mickey was always (say it with her) there for him. I can't imaging what Maggie is going through now. Maggie is everywhere. She does what she does because she has Mickey helping her. She needs support but I can't go to her."

"Yes you can," says Rafe, "I'll look after Johnny and we can just let Allie keep wandering the streets like she always does."

"No," says Sami, "I told EJ I'd meet him here. And what would I say to Maggie? There is something different about me and I feel it. I don't know what it is. Whoever took Sydney... it's changed me and I'm never going back and when I find out who did this, I'm gonna kill her."

Anna asks, "When this will be over?"

"Soon."

"Do you mean soon in real time or DOOL time," she asks.

Doug has joined Hope at the pub. They debrief on Mickey's situation and conclude that he's still dead — hey, on this show you never know. Hope tells him Bo is meeting her, "I wonder what's keeping him."

Bo dresses. Carly tells him to go and not worry about her, "I'm (say it with her) here for you if you need me."

Nathan is upset with himself for kissing Melanie, "What am I thinking?"

"You're not thinking," says Melanie, "You just got carried away."

"So," asks Nathan, "it had nothing to do with you, right? You weren't exactly pushing me away."

"I'm not in my right state of mind..."

Phillip and Stephanie walk in. Melanie turns and hugs Phillip, "It's awful."

Rafe is set to go to work. Sami wants him to help find Will. Rafe comforts her, "The way you feel is OK. They're putting you though hell. It's OK to hate them. You can tell me anything... good... bad... weird... kinky... whatever. But if it's kinky... especially if you want to go on and on about the starfish position, don't do it on Twitter. Too many people read that stuff and it can come back to haunt you." Sami hugs him. Rafe offers to stay, but Sami encourages him to go get Will. "We're a team," says Rafe.

"I love you," says Sami. She sends him off with a kiss. Rafe leaves. After he goes Sami throws a fit, "EJ... this is not right." She slams her fist into the door, and vows to go see Maggie right after she has her broken hand treated at the emergency room."

EJ holds Sydney, "I'm leaving now, but I'll be back soon and we'll be together for all the Days Of Our Lives." He leaves. Anna stares. Sydney stares.

Hope whines, "I feel stupid. I can't do this without Bo. I need him, yet I'm thinking of filing separation papers. I can't live in limbo."

Doug offers his sage advice, "Do not do anything that can't be undone until you are really sure."

"I think it's already too late with Bo," says Hope.

Carly worries about her daughter, "Mickey and Maggie mean so much to her." Bo supports her and apologizes for having to go. She thanks him for the lovely afternoon of monkey sex and he goes. Carly gets into her purse and pulls out a baby picture of her daughter, "You're just too young to go through this alone."

Maggie screams about losing the message. Lucas assures her he has a friend who can get the message back. He asks what it said.

"He called me 'Red' and said he was glad I talked him into taking the trip," says Maggie.

"See," says Dr. Phil, "he was thinking about you. Other than that he wasn't in pain." Maggie blubbers as Lucas tells her Mickey was a great man and lucky to have her. Maggie wonders what she will do without the Mickster.

Nathan leaves. Melanie whines about whether or not she should go to Vegas. Stephanie sends Phillip in to see Maggie, "Melanie needs to wash her face." Phillip leaves.

"What," asks Melanie, "I need to wash my face?"

"You've got Nathan's cooties all over it," says Stephanie.

EJ arrives at Sami's place, "What's up?"

Sami blows her stack, "I left you 13 messages. Haven't you heard them?"

"No," says EJ, "I saw you had called and just came over."

Sami blasts him for not listening to them. Between eruptions, she says she thinks he's wrong about telling Rafe, "I'm done listening to you. I'm telling him and I don't care what you say."

Doug asks, "What did you mean when you said Bo has done something that can't be undone?"

"I didn't say that," says Hope, "I said it might be too late." Doug says he's sad for both of them. Hope reminisces about Mickey and Maggie, "God took uncle Mickey from her."

Doug gets up, "If you and Bo need to talk, take... your... time... he leaves."

Hope zones out, "Maybe we don't need to talk. Maybe I just need to go home." Bo comes in and they greet each other with a hug.

Rafe finds Will and Mia at Maggie's door. He says Sami has been trying to call. Will says his phone is dead, but Mia told him about Mickey. Rafe expresses his condolences and asks him to go pick up a casserole from Alice. Will asks, "How do you know she has a casserole?"

"I got a message through the FBI carrier-pigeon communications system."

EJ asks where Rafe is. Sami backs off and says he went to find Will, "I have to tell him... Mickey Horton died."

EJ sighs, "Oh... I am so sorry."

Sami wails, "It's too much death! I can't take it any more."

Stephanie offers Melanie earrings to take to her wedding as something borrowed. She encourages Melanie to go ahead with her plans to get married.

EJ agrees that Sami can tell Rafe about the ransom note. She thanks him. "It's important for you to know you can trust me," says EJ.

Doug has gone to Mickey's office to tell the staff about Mickey's death. Bo tells Hope he's glad she doesn't have to do that. Hope asks him just to sit there for a while, "Maggie and Mickey have been through rough times too and look at what they had."

A hospital worker steps up to the table. She asks Bo, "Did you get Dr. Manning home from the hospital all right? It's a good thing you were there this morning." She leaves, but the damage is done.

Hope's infidelity radar springs up, "This morning? It seems to have taken quite some time to calm Carly down. You slept with her, didn't you?"

Oops. Bo consults the Guy Manual. He turns to the cooking chapter. The one on cooked goose. Yep. Stick a fork in Bo, he's done.

Sami and EJ share a Johnny moment, and then EJ takes him away. The two pals laugh their way into the back of the apartment.

Will and Rafe have gone off to have a man-to-adolescent talk. Will tells the adolescent he and Mia are through.

"Can't you just be friends," asks Rafe.

"Like that has ever worked," says Will.

"I knew that was dumb when it was coming out of my mouth," says Rafe, "That happens with most things I say."

Doug is back telling Maggie about Mickey's staff. Maggie is beside herself. As they talk, there is a knock at the door. Mia opens to find Carly and the two of them have a contest to see who's jaw can hit the floor first.

Melanie tells Phillip Stephanie thinks they should go to Vegas. "The question is what you want to do," says Phillip. Melanie flashes back to kissing Nathan.

Hope thanks Bo for not lying about his little incident with Carly. Bo says, "You're having a horrible day and I made it worse."

Hope decides to leave. Bo offers to drive. "No," says Hope, "I need to start learning how to do things alone." Hope leaves.

Phillip says whether they go is Melanie's option. Melanie doesn't think they should go. Phillip agrees. They head in to check on Maggie.

Hope arrives at Maggie's, but finds the kitchen empty... just like her life... Oh, the metaphor!

Will says Rafe gave him something to think about, "Maybe while Mia is going through this I can be her friend... someone to talk to." He leaves.

Anna tells Sydney she is lucky because her daddy loves her so much and no one will ever take her away from him again.

EJ says Johnny fell asleep while he was reading to him.

"That was fast," says Sami, "What did you read him?"

"Today's script."

"You are a sucker for children," she says.

"Yes I am," says EJ, "That's what attracts me to you."

"I know you just want him to be safe," says Sami.

"Same as you."

Sami says she knows the kids are the most important thing in the world to him, "So I have to ask... Tell me straight, would you involve the FBI?"

"No," says EJ, "I wouldn't."

"If I told Rafe he would have to involve the agency," says Sami.

"So what is it you want to do," asks EJ.

"I think we should keep it a secret," says Dumbella, "I really do trust you."

"You can, Samantha. You always can."

Officer Dillon walks up to Bo and gives him an envelope, "It's news about the DiMera kidnapping."

Carly stands at the door of Maggie's house. Hope walks by and sees her. Somewhere in the universe, an entire galaxy goes supernova, ripping the fabric of space and time from its foundations. It's a mere pop compared to Hope's explosion, "YOU WHORE! YOU SLEEP WITH MY HUSBAND AND THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO COME HERE?"


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


21 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cannot wait to see Hope blow a gasket!!! She soo deserves what she is getting. Great prevuze today. Thanks so much for doin what you do.

3:39 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

kinky... whatever. But if it's kinky... especially if you want to go on and on about the starfish position, don't do it on Twitter. Too many people read that stuff and it can come back to haunt you." Throws penalty flag down for unsportsman like conduct. Naughty, naughty Prevuzes.

Not even sure I missed a single damn thing after reading the lost episode - well other than Prevuze which I always enjoy.

I am looking forward to the Hope explosion. She does deserve it for sure. Man that was serious doing the horizontal mumbo rader.

So - why is EJ hoping Sami trusts him? I thought he took his daughter to get her away from his father and the sad excuse of a mother Sami after she lied to keep his daughter a secret and now so he doesn't lose his daughter to Sami and the air that stirs called Rafe? So confused. Surely this can't be some ill attempt and getting Sami back?

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok writers Rafe is seriously useless in this epi ! This talk with Will would have been with his DAD you know LUCAS HORTON !!!!!
Don't understand this contrived prop of this character...

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Word spreads about the death of Salem's phantom icon Mickey Horton. He died from acute absenteeism.

LOL!!!! Prevuze that was certainly snarkalicious!!

Bo and Carly wrap up their romp.

An over 40 romp – super duper!!!!!!!!

Anna paces and asks, "What if Sami figures out it's me?"

"I think it's a safe bet we could anticipate another one of her patented hissy-fits," says EJ.

You think? I truly believe the writers have a jar labeled “Sami hissy-fits”, and it’s stuffed with dialogue written on pieces of paper. When Sami goes ballistic, they just close their eyes, pull a piece of paper out of the jar, and go with it.

Hope cries, "I need a favor, Bo. I'm at the pub and I need... to go to Mickey's office and tell everyone there."

Here’s another option. Punch up the office number on your cell phone, talk to the office manager, and let that person tell the staff. It’s not necessary for a family member to show up and personally tell everyone the sad news.

"I'm not in my right state of mind..."

With Melanie, that goes without saying.

“But if it's kinky... especially if you want to go on and on about the starfish position, don't do it on Twitter. Too many people read that stuff and it can come back to haunt you."

Rafe “Starfish” Hernandez – the guy’s agent must be going nuts.

Maggie wonders what she will do without the Mickster.

She won’t have Lucas to lean on either. Oh the tragedy of it!!

Will and Rafe have gone off to have a man-to-adolescent talk.

Anonymous I'm so with you on this one. Lucas hasn’t even ridden off into the sunset. Why isn’t he having this conversation with his son?

"You are a sucker for children," she says.

"Yes I am," says EJ, "That's what attracts me to you."

That explains everything.

Hope Kilauea – could be fun! However, never as much fun as Prevuze! EJ marrying Lucas – LOL!!!!! Thanks for the great Monday morning pick me up! After readying Prevuze, who needs caffeine?

5:48 AM  
Blogger Firstfall said...

I'm still hoping EJ took Sydney to keep Stefano from kidnapping Sydney.

Word spreads about the death of Salem's phantom icon Mickey Horton. He died from acute absenteeism.
That's the truth!

I think the only 'big' thing that happens today (Friday's missed episode) is the Bo & Carly romp.

Thanks Prevuze - I did miss you over the 3 day Prevuze drought and am glad you are back!

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Galen's agent is probably saying way to go you are getting all sorts of publicity from peeps like Prevuze who are harping on the tweets like a dog with an old bone. They put the soap hunks out there without shirts, acting sexy and you think it will hurt one of them to talk sexy? You are just beginning to make yourself look bad Prevuze, you have no reason to go on and on about the tweets, if you don't like the guy don't follow him on twitter. Easy fix.

6:28 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Bo answers the phone, "Hi... uh... It's kind of a bad time."

Ya think? I know it’s against the law to just let a phone go to voice mail in Salem but Bo, when have you ever played by the rules?

Today's Prevuze was chock full of snarky greatness - Nathan's cooties, Doug notifying Bonnie, Johnny lulled into slumber by today's script. I particularly snorted at:

They debrief on Mickey's situation and conclude that he's still dead — hey, on this show you never know.

Hello, Prevuze. Goodbye, Monday blues.

6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda funny that Mickey couldn't even show up on screen for his own death.

When is the last time a DOOL character died of natural causes? Has anyone EVER died of natural causes? It's unbelievable that he didn't fall down the stairs, or hit his head on a rock, or get murdered by the DiMeras.

After a suitable period of mourning, I think Maggie should hook up with Dr. Dan.

6:49 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Anonymous said...
Ha Galen's agent is probably saying way to go you are getting all sorts of publicity from peeps like Prevuze who are harping on the tweets like a dog with an old bone.

I beg to differ Anonymous. I would bet Mr. Gerings' agent is doing damage control. I can't believe TPTB were pleased to find out that one of their actors use of Twitter included expounding the glories of certain positions in the Kama Sutra. Prevuze rightly pointed out that some of the actor's followers are children. Taking one's shirt off for the camera and causing embarrassment to yourself, your family, and your employer are two very different things. Hopefully, Mr. Gering will use this as one of life's hard earned lessons.

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Rafe expresses his condolences and asks Will to go pick up a casserole from Alice. What - no donuts?

Stephanie offers Melanie earrings to take to her wedding as something borrowed. She encourages Melanie to go ahead with her plans to get married. I'm sure with pure-as-the-driven-snow-Stephanie that's strictly out of concern for Melanie's future happiness. It wouldn't have anything to do with trying to get her away from Nathan as fast as possible now would it?

At least in the missing episode airing today we'll get to see Vic and Viv. And in this one I just gotta see poor It's-Never-My-Fault-Hope erupt.

LOL over the FBI carrier-pigeon communications system and my favorite, twenty years for Nicole's bad wig. I think as bad as that was it deserved the full seventy! HAHAHA

Thanks for softening the blow of a Monday morning, Prevuze!

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys...I don't think that was Galen on Twitter; someone had his phone. There was some tweet that Galen should be awake soon...and I don't think he was tweeting in his sleep.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

So - why is EJ hoping Sami trusts him? I thought he took his daughter to get her away from his father and the sad excuse of a mother Sami after she lied to keep his daughter a secret and now so he doesn't lose his daughter to Sami and the air that stirs called Rafe? So confused. Surely this can't be some ill attempt and getting Sami back?

It appears we are to believe that while EJ is infuriated with Sami for her lies, being a guy, his directional compass is pointing more south than north, if you catch my drift. The writers have apparently read "The Prince." So at least by his actions and words in this episode, they have EJ, that prince of a guy, using the old "become a hero by creating a problem and then solving it" trick.

So the "Safes" can look at the recent turn of events as hopeful because EJ has masterminded the kidnapping of Sami's child and a rational person would figure that would end any hope of a relationship between the two.

On the other hand, what is ever rational in Salem? So the hope for the "Ejamis" would be that EJ, now a man devoid of female companionship and the accompanying benefits, has always had the destination of that directional compass set straight for Sami's pant... uh... good graces. Just think how grateful she'll be when he rescues her baby.

I'd like to be an "equal opportunity" Pollyanna and offer some hope for the Lumis, too, but about all I can come up with is that Lucas is the father of, what, a half-dozen or so of her kids and this might bring him back to her someday, especially if TPTB decided it would be good for ratings.

Prevuze — Fair and Balanced®

9:50 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Guys...I don't think that was Galen on Twitter; someone had his phone. There was some tweet that Galen should be awake soon...and I don't think he was tweeting in his sleep.

Translation: It's not what you think.

OR

Translation: It's not what it looks like.

OR

Translation: I'm starting to sober up and realize I shouldn't have been doing this. Maybe I should tweet something like "Galen should be awake soon."

OR

"I wonder what's worse... having them think that I messed up and sent those messages or that I messed up and couldn't keep track of my cell phone?"

OK. I say give the guy the benefit of the doubt* but if his phone was lifted, I'd say as a public figure he needs to choose his friends more carefully.

*But I will still continue to snark like crazy about it.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

After readying Prevuze, who needs caffeine?

ME!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the parallel between The Prince of Machiavel and Ej Wells Dimera. I love Ej he is at least an interesting and ambivalent character, i can't say that for most of the Dool or soap characters generally.
I hope at the end his plan no matter what it is, works.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I love the parallel between The Prince of Machiavel and Ej Wells Dimera.

OMG. This discussion is starting to sound like we're actually well-read, literate people. It'll ruin my reputation.

10:47 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I was amused at how red Carly's upper lip and chin were after her big makeout session with Bo. I'm assuming it was from those whiskers. HA

11:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nicolò Machiavelli

2:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bulldog said...
I was amused at how red Carly's upper lip and chin were after her big makeout session with Bo. I'm assuming it was from those whiskers. HA


If Carly's lips are injected with any more collagen, they will blow up!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if I am correct doesnt this mean that Alice has outlived all of her children?

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Alice..but the show must go on !
Wait Bill is still alive in Africa no ?

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs