Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hangin' With His Homies

Rafe and Sami are at the safe house. Sami tells him she kind of misses the place, "A lot of special things happened here."

Rafe reminds her, "You hated it here."

"No," says Sami, "That was one of my other personalities."


Daniel congratulates Chloe on the wedding, "I want you to know... I apologize for all the pain I've caused."

A gal from the audience walks up onto the stage and accepts Daniel's apology on behalf of the viewers.

Chloe, on the other hand, tells him there is nothing to forgive. Lucas walks in and contemplates their longing gazes at each other.

Stefano tells EJ Tony is dead to him. EJ thinks there is more to this. He thinks Tony is keeping something from them and it involves Nicole somehow.

POW! SOCK! WHAM!

Phillip roughs Tony up and demands the project plans. Tony defies him, "You ain't getting a thing from me."

POW! SOCK! WHAM!

Bo is on the phone barking orders, "He's lucky I don't fire his ass!" Hope finds him and gives him a smooch as Bo hangs up the phone. Hope turns into ice woman because he canceled their date last night. Bo tries to make excuses, but Hope thinks it was because he didn't want to be with her. She lectures and rants, "I need the truth."

Jack Nicholson shoves Bo out of the way and screams, "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

Tony and Phillip square off and toss insults back and forth. Phillip attacks again. He rushes Tony, who calmly steps aside and gives him a patented John Black karate chop. Phillip goes flying.

Lucas joins the crowd. Chloe asks where will is. "He's hangin' with his homies and playing b-ball."

"Gosh," says Chloe, "When did you get to be so hip?"

"I didn't," says Lucas, "I have no idea what that means, Thats' just what Will said when he called me to say where he was."


Chloe goes in for her appointment. Lucas says he appreciates everything Daniel has done for him, "If you and I hadn't talked, I don't think we'd be married at all. Thanks for everything you've done for Chloe."

"It was my pleasure."

Sami reminisces about the wonderful times they had in the safe house, "I want to thank you for saving my life."

Hilda's ghost materializes, "Yeah, it'd be nice if I could thank him for the same thing."

EJ and Stefano continue to speculate on what's up with Tony. Stefano thinks Tony is jealous of Elvis and just wants attention. EJ thinks it's more than that because of the Alternative Fuels Project. Stefano agrees, "You're right. He's a traitorous SOB."

Phillip picks himself up and dusts himself off, "Bastard!"

Tony is aloof, "Clumsy clod."

Phillip calls him a string of names, "You're the black sheep of your family... a washed up has been."

"You're wrong," says Tony, "I'm sure I'll be able to find an acting job somewhere."

Tony turns and walks up the steps. He turns to say something, slips and does a double reverse half-gainer with a twist, crashing down onto the ground below below. The people in the front row hold up their signs, 9.9... 9.8... 9.9... 10... 9.9...

Prevuze

Bo tells Hope he's had more visions. Hope figures out Bo now knows who the guy is.

Sami and Rafe are at the convent. Rafe gets a call and goes off to take it. Sami babbles to Grace as Sister Agnes comes in. The Sister knows who Sami is and tells her she was there when Rafe was a kid. Sami asks, "I wondered if I could ask you about his past. I'd like to know more about Rafe. But if he asks about my past, mum's the word."

Stefano rages about Tony. EJ tries to slow down the runaway train. Stefano won't have it. He decides Tony is going to pay. EJ tells Stefano he is the one who created this monster.

Tony lies on the ground gasping and bleeding. Nicole runs up. Phillip panics and screams, "Call 911!" Nicole flashes back to Tony's threat and decides 911 can wait.

Lucas continues to shower praise on Daniel, "I think things really worked out well with us eloping. I'm sorry my mom missed the ceremony, though."

"Yeah," says Daniel, "she was looking forward to a big affair... uh, I mean event."

Lucas gushes on, "I have to tell you, though, it made me feel like a ten year old idiot having my mother there."

Prevuze sits stunned, hardly believing the ten year old idiot left the door open like that.

"A ten year old idiot," repeats Daniel, "When did you get to be that mature?" Daniel gets a page and walks off.

Bo accuses Hope of not trusting him. She apologizes. He apologizes for bailing on their date night, and then changes the subject. They talk about Chelsea moving in with Stephanie. Hope tells him Chelsea will be with Max no matter where she is, "What happened to the guy in the leather jacket?"

"He grew up," says Bo.

"Not that guy," says Hope, "I was asking about you. Chelsea is concerned about you and me... You saw who it was in your vision, didn't you?"

Sister Agnes says Sami is just like Rafe described her. Sami wonders what that means and asks what Rafe was like as a kid. Agnes says he was shy, funny, opinionated, stubborn and had a rebellious streak. Sami asks about his parents. Sister Agnes clams up. Sami presses. Sister Agnes says, "There has been a tragedy in Rafe's life, besides meeting you, that is."

Nicole stands frozen and Phillip screams, "CALL 911!"

Nicole takes out her phone and asks Phillip, "Do you have the number?"

EJ says he doesn't condone what Tony has done, but says Stefano pushed him out of the family and it is obvious Tony would retaliate. Stefano insists he gave Tony every opportunity to get with the program.

"Especially those 20 years on the deserted island," says EJ.

Alas, There will be no compassion from Stefano, "Anthony has crossed the line! He is no longer my son. HE IS DEAD TO ME!"

EJ gets a call. Nicole tells him about Tony's fall. EJ hangs up and tells Stefano what happened, "Apparently, he's dead to everyone."

Phillip says, "The paramedic says Tony has lost a lot of blood, but should be OK."

Nicole says, "Yeah, but the paramedic was from Salem Hospital. I'll start making the funeral arrangements."

Bo tells Hope she's forcing him to talk about the thoughts he's trying to suppress. He says he'll make it up to her for missing last night. Hope gets a call and decides she'd better go. On the way out she asks Bo to pick up Ciara's prescription.

"Sure," says Bo, "Does that mean you know where she is? " Bo heads upstairs to say goodbye to Ma and Hope heads for the station.

Sister Agnes can't tell Sami everything, "But he's a good man with a good heart and I Hope he can find someone who can accept who he is and not try to change him."

Rafe walks in and asks what's going on, "Are you two talking about me?"

EJ and Nicole meet at the hospital. Stefano brings up the rear. Nicole says, "There was a fight."

"Who," asks Stefano.

Phillip rushes in, "It was me."

Chloe and Lucas are at the pub. Chloe broods and whines, "Dr. Van Allen has retired. Now I don't have a doctor and have to find a new one." Loserclueless suggests Daniel. Chloe sloughs that off. She tells him she doesn't feel very well. Lucas Runs to call an ambulance.

Sister Agnes gets up, "Well, I have business to attend to while Sister Teresa is away."

"Sami whines, "Oh, she's not here? I wanted to say goodbye."

"Sister Teresa realized you would want to see her," says Sister Agnes, "so she left town in a hurry. But you both can come again." On her way out, she whispers to Rafe, "You were right about this woman."

After Sister Agnes has left, Sami tells Rafe she heard that and asks what it meant. Rafe says, "It means you're a handful for sticking your little nose in where it doesn't belong." He tells her the call about the job didn't work out.

"That's all right," says Sami, "I'm a sucker for unemployed guys."

EJ wants to know what Tony and Phillip were fighting about. "As if you didn't know," sneers Phillip, "I thought you DiMeras didn't keep secrets."

Stefano has done a complete 180° and gets in Phillip's face, one of them anyway, "IF YOU SO MUCH AS LAID A FINGER ON MY SON..."

All hell breaks loose.

Sami asks Rafe if he would like to attend an instant christening on the way home. Rafe agrees. "I have a favor to ask," says Sami.

Rafe asks, "This doesn't involve laughing penguins, does it?"

Sami hesitates, "I was wondering if you would be Grace's godfather." Rafe gives his Neanderthal stare, and then agrees.

Chloe says, "I'm nauseous."

"You certainly are," says Lucas. He gets a call and leaves to take it before the hurling starts, "What? NO! I said 25 not 250!" He goes back to the table and tells Chloe he's off to fix things, "I swear, sometimes it's like talking to a chimp."

"You mean the guy on the phone," asks Chloe.

"No," says Lucas, "I was referring to my conversation with you."


It's a rumble in the ER. Bo single-handedly breaks up the fight. He takes Phillip aside and asks what's going on, "Were you involved with Tony?" Phillip tells him about the fight. Bo rants, "I have covered your ass too many times!"

"No you haven't," protests Phillip, "That's one of my fake parts."

Daniel walks out and gives everyone the stare of death, "I have some bad news."

Dumb-da-dumb-dumb!

Rafe, Grace and Sami are at St. Luke's. Rafe is distracted. Sami asks why. He says he's not sure what to do as a godfather. Sami instructs him, "Just pray for her and (say it with her) be there for her and protect her. You'll do fine."

Father Mac walks in. Sami makes the introductions. She says the real father won't be there. "No family or friends," asks Father Mac.

"Rafe is all Grace needs."

Grim Daniel makes the devastating announcement, "We did everything we could to stop the bleeding...."

The crowd reacts, "GASP! OH, NO! OMG! HE'S DEAD, ISN'T HE?"

"Hell no," says Daniel, "It's just a little scratch."

Meanwhile, back at the pub, Chloe checks her birth control pill dispenser, "OMG! NO! HOW COULD I FORGET? Let's see... Monday... Tuesday... Wednesday... WhosTheDaddy-day..."

The McChristening is in full swing.

Phillip tells Bo what happened at the pier, "Tony stumbled. It was an accident."

"So," asks the top-cop, "That's how it went down?"

"That's how Tony went down," says Phillip, "Ask Nicole. She saw it all. She was a witness."

Nicole sneaks into Tony's room. Tony's eyes pop open. Nicole stares.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Stefano taking bi-polar lessons from Sami? Thanks again for 'taking one for the team'.

6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, they have Tony, who is a great character, die by slipping on some steps!?!? How embarrassing !! That is just awful !!
So there is no "who killed Tony?"

But they couldn't pass up another "Who's the daddy" SL.

I don't know how you do it Prevuze!!

-Jean

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daniel congratulates Chloe on the wedding, "I want you to know... I apologize for all the pain I've caused."

A gal from the audience walks up onto the stage and accepts Daniel's apology on behalf of the viewers.


We are also looking for apologies for the baby switch storyline, the fuels project storyline, the Bo’s got visions storyline, the let’s kill Tony because we need to save money to pay Melanie storyline, etc.

Sami reminisces about the wonderful times they had in the safe house, "I want to thank you for saving my life."

Hilda's ghost materializes, "Yeah, it'd be nice if I could thank him for the same thing."


Sniffle, sniffle, Tony will soon be joining her. Hmmm…maybe they can reenact the scene from “Ghost” with the Tony and Hilda all snuggled up throwing a pot together. By the way, when you are creating pottery using a potter’s wheel, the term is “throwing a pot”. However, when watching DOOL, smoking it is probably advisable.

Phillip picks himself up and dusts himself off, "Bastard!"

Tony is aloof, "Clumsy clod."


Throwing insults around? How's this? Crappy, hackneyed writing!!!

"You're wrong," says Tony, "I'm sure I'll be able to find an acting job somewhere."

…and he already has.

EJ tells Stefano he is the one who created this monster.

EJ finally has a rare moment of clarity but that still doesn’t make up for the fact that he never figured out that Nicole was faking her pregnancy.

Lucas gushes on, "I have to tell you, though, it made me feel like a ten year old idiot having my mother there."

Prevuze sits stunned, hardly believing the ten year old idiot left the door open like that.

"A ten year old idiot," repeats Daniel, "When did you get to be that mature?"


…and, of course, Prevuze walks right in!!!

OMG, this episode has it all – man, woman, birth (OK, just a christening), death, infinity! Paging Dr. Zorba, paging Dr. Zorba!!! Well, it’s about time that Grace was christened. Good Lord, she WAS hanging out in a convent. You would have thought that little matter would have been handled long ago. This episode appears positively frenetic but Tony surely deserves a better send off.

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So where's Anna? Why doesnt she use that famous tele-porter they seem to use in Salem to get every where in 2 seconds and come back to see her husband???

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did they liven up the action of the big fight by actually showing the words POW! SOCK! WHAM! like they did in the Batman tv series? HAHAHAHA

Leslie - your comment about Tony, has he found another job on another show? DOOL is crazy for letting him go again.

However, in spite of the fact I hate to see him go I'm still chuckling over the picture of his flying leap. This was a good one, too: "I've covered your ass too many times!" "No you haven't," protests Phillip, "That's one of my fake parts."

Prevuze was a little later this morning but definitely worth the wait.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They let Tony go so they could pay Melanie?

Does that a even make sense? For what Thaao made they could buy ten Melanies.

I am so tired of Sami's bi-polar tendencies.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to know what is up with the change in look for nicole and EJ. He needs to shave and cut his hair...she needs a whole new stylist!

LOL sami is so bi-polar, she hated the safehouse, yet now misses it????

9:38 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Prevuze sits stunned, hardly believing the ten year old idiot left the door open like that.

HAHAHA

Daniel gets a page and walks off.

I wish Lucas would get a clue and do the same.

Nicole takes out her phone and asks Phillip, "Do you have the number?"

Should have seen that coming. I had to clamp my hand over my mouth to keep liquid from spewing.

All hell breaks loose.

The audience sits stunned, hardly believing there is going to be actual action in the episode.

I would have thought they would have beefed up security after they caught John Black stealing drugs off that same cart! Loved the picture BTW.

Took all morning to get to Prevuze. Didn't think I was going to make it through that last meeting without my daily dose of snark. Thanks, Prevuze!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leslie - your comment about Tony, has he found another job on another show? DOOL is crazy for letting him go again.

Bulldog - I read a portion of Thaao blog, and he mentioned that he was involved in another project. I think the program is on the SciFi channel. He was also pretty candid about how he was let go, and the way that Tony was exiting Salem. He wasn't happy about any of it and had no problem expressing his anger. In fact, he had some choice words for someone...I think it was Ken Corday...and predicted that DOOL wouldn't be airing much longer. In other words, he vented. I must admit I found it refreshing.

Moon Unit - In a way, I think you anwered your own question. The point is that DOOL needs to save money, and young inexperienced actors come fairly cheaply.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

By the way, when you are creating pottery using a potter’s wheel, the term is “throwing a pot”. However, when watching DOOL, smoking it is probably advisable.

Or, alternatively, instead of throwing a pot, simply throwing up.

10:50 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

I don't know how you do it Prevuze!!

Actually, I don't. This is just all fanfic and it's an incredible coincidence that it follows the plots so closely.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay so I came to Prevuze late, late, late but right after dinner. I thought for sure I was going to lose my dinner - so I ate extra just in case. I think the Dan/Chloe lookathon might have done me in if I had to watch it but otherwise not half bad. Really when you get dished runny crap day after day, you suddenly you get a solid chunk - do you care?

Poor Tony!!!! It's just not fair.

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs