Thursday, November 27, 2008

Late Posting 11/27/08

Happy Thanksgiving. If you are reading this message one of the following has happened:

1) I lost the baby.

2) While the guy watching me was out gallivanting for information, I ran to a convent.

3) I downloaded my mind onto a disc and broke the disc.

4) Hot date... elevator... you fill in the blanks.

5) It's Thanksgiving and I decided not to get up at the crack of dawn. If that's the case, you can look for the Prevuze posting a little later. We'll try not to sleep in too late.

If, on the other hand, you are not reading this, then... how do... you know... about it... in the first... place?

1 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

Thankfully, Prevuze was up when I got to it which means one of two things happened:

1. You were so excited about seeing today's episode you didn't oversleep.

2. I just got to it later because I was getting my turkey stuffed and in the oven.

3. (OK, so it was more than two things!) Having missed one day already the Prevuze compound was overrun by a horde of anxious Prevuzites making sure the Prevuze crew were at their post on time.

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs