Saturday, November 15, 2008

Doom And Gloom

It's Saturday again and I can't think of a thing to write about. Too much on my mind. The economy is in free fall. We've lost contact with Mars Rover. Heck, Pluto isn't even a planet any more. My GPS won't talk to me. The forest primeval has inundated the Prevuze Compound with leaves that have to be removed. McCain supporters are jumping off bridges. And OMG! Horror of horrors! I just found out Obama uses a Mac. WHAT TH'... the guy is supposed to be able to relate to common people but he's never even seen the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death). In a nutshell, the whole world is falling apart. In fact, I guess the universe is falling apart if you count Mars and Pluto.

I blame myself.

I could have prevented all of this if I had just done things differently.

I didn't see it coming.

The DiMeras are going to pay for this.

I'm being punished for what I've done.

But the past is in the past.

I'm probably making too much of this.

I'm tired of the games.

I have to move on.

I have to leave town and find myself.

You'll be better off without me.

Rip my heart out and take it with you.

You have to be cruel to be kind.

YOU!!

Work with me on this.

I just want us to be a family again.

I'll give you all the time you need.

I won't pressure you.

I won’t let anything bad happen to us.

I just want us to be friends.

You're my soul mate.

There is something you should know.

Nothing will ever come between us again.

I know I can count on you.

I know you'll (say it with me) be there for me

For all the Days Of Our Lives.

Prevuze

Try to have a great weekend in spite of all this doom and gloom.

I just read through that again.

It doesn't work for me.

Was it good for you?

We need to start over...

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree everything is in the toliet. Just remember TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY, and a chance to start over. Hope you get to have hot chocolate with extra marshmellows, and blazing fire, and someone to make you dinner. Just a few of my favorite things.

3:32 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

OMG! I just got a message that said we have a signal from the Mars Rover.

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow! Tomorrow!
I love ya Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!


Monday, however, is a different story. DOOL will be back on the air.

5:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor Prevuze!

But at least you have all of that sage wisdom you've obviously learned from hours of faithfully covering DOOL.

Try to hang on until Monday and if you need a refresher you can always rewatch your DOOL tapes. Pick any tape, any decade, you'll get the same message.

Thanks for the Saturday chuckles!

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This seems like a lot of cheeriness, yeah?

But still, imagine the fun if DOOL aired everyday.


Hmm, actually left myself speechless there...

5:48 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

What can I say? Prevuze said it all and I mean ALL! LOLOLOL

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry!

That darn wind from Pine Valley blew all my leaves over into Prevuze's Yard.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This will never work.


On the flip side


How can this go wrong?

I'm sorry, I can't marry you because I am your half sister and second cousin twice removed.

My real father is ...........

My real mother is...........

Cheer up Prevuze

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

prevuze.. All may not be lost.. I myself us a mac and I have seen the mac version of the BSOD many times. I sure Obama has too, though he would never admit it. Keep up the good words. It's the only thing we have going for us.

9:37 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

BUT BUT BUT.....

It's not my fault!

I did it all for you, for US!

I'd never lie to you!

Why can't you just trust me?

I can't tell you right now, but please just give me a chance to make you understand.

I had to lie, I had no choice!

You would have done the same thing in my place, you know you would have.

You still love me, I know you do!!!

I'll prove myself to you. Just wait and see.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Mac person admitting they've seen the BSOD? My, my, the end of times is near.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know how someone always says " Say it with me folks," I'll be there for you." I know. That line is way overused in soaps. Here's a new one that is fast catching up with that one.
[cellphone rings] Excuse me. I have to take this.
WHY?!! Why in every dire situation, does someone HAVE to take a cellphone call? Are they THAT important? If so, why aren't they part of the storyline? I mean, if the cellphone call is more important that what's going on in that scene at that moment, then hey...let's shift over to that call and get in on THAT storyline. Ya'll watch it, though. They always say, " I have to take this." or " Excuse me, I've been waiting for this call."

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the last few years, in my existence it has felt like I have been switched to an alternate universe where Murphy's Law rules.

Yet I can still find other people who are worse off than I am.

11:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the world is made up of very sad mac faces. Um oh excuse me, I have to take this.

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is truly inspired!

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs