Friday, August 01, 2008

Our Monthiversary

Gay Paree! Oops. Gay Marseilles! Max heads for the straight section of town. Stephanie calls and says she has a headache and doesn't want to join Max because two headaches are more than she can handle. Max gets a call from Nick, but loses the connection. Nick surfs with Party Girl, who talks about the awesome club scene in Marseilles. She talks about the beaches there and invites any people watching this to get their butts over there before the summer is over. The brat walks up behind Nick and looks over his shoulder, "Whatcha doing?"

They make small talk. Chelsea thinks Nick looks stressed out. "Not since I'm not dating you anymore," says Nick. He tells her he's trying to get a hold of Max, but has been having phone trouble.

Chelsea sees his computer screen, "Oh, are you surfing blog sites now? I didn't pick you for that type."

"I'm trying to be more social," says Nick, "I know blogs can be kind of sleazy, so I avoid the really bad ones like Prevuze."

Ava rushes in, "John! Thank God you're here. We've got big trouble."

John asks, "What's the matter?"

Ava says, "I'm still here. And I'm being followed. I'm sure of it. It might be an undercover cop. Whoever it is, they're on to me."

"Sounds like a good idea to me," says John.

Hope says, "Come on kid, eat your pancakes."

"I don' wan' no stinkin' pancakes," whines Bo.

Ciara asks, "Daddy, why is mommy sad?" You could cut the tension with a knife. Which is what Hope is considering doing to Bo.

Salem Hospital! Building a new cadaver wing for your convenience. Kate is visiting Victor. They discuss the episodes with Daniel... well, Kate keeps some of the episodes with Daniel to herself. Victor thinks Kate sounds very fond of Daniel. They talk about Lucas. Kate hopes he doesn't go with Sami when he is released. Victor thinks Phillip may be headed for disaster.

John insists the cops have nothing on either of them and they never will. He thinks the tape will clear things up for them. Ava doesn't think it will ever turn up. EJ walks in and makes a snide remark about the fact he always finds them together these days. John asks, "EJ what does it matter if I whisper sweet nothings into my girls ear?"

"You should back off," says EJ, "There's already too much of 'noting' in that head as it is." John says it's none of EJ's business, but EJ says as John's lawyer it's all his business, "If you have something to tell me you should tell me right now." John stares.

Bo tells Ciara not to worry about mommy, because she'll be fine. Hope putters around the kitchen, looking for sharp instruments. Bo shoos Ciara upstairs, so she'll be out of the line of fire. Hope gives Bo both barrels. Bo thinks Phillip is innocent. Hope wonders how he can be sure about that, "Right now you're acting like a Kiriakis, not the man I love."

Morgan comes in to see Phillip. They both say they had an amazing dream last night. "What did you dream," asks Phillip. Morgan moves in and kisses him.

Max and Les strut around the coffee house like it's the main street of Dodge at high noon. Max flashes back to his conversation with Les in the alley.

Chelsea thinks Nick is being mysterious. "I'm just trying to move on with my life," says Nick, "Kind of like you did."

"With an Internet party girl?"

Lexie interrupts. She has Theo and gushes over Chelsea's new job. Chelsea promises Theo they are going to have a lot of fun today. Theo isn't impressed. Lexie invites Chelsea to have breakfast with them so she can get to know Theo better.

Melanie walks into the coffee house. Max starts to go over to her, but Bimbette aces him out. She runs up to her and says, "We have a world crisis on our hands. I was just over at Club Liquid and Gabe had his hands all over Gigi. Can you believe it? On our monthiversary! She doesn't even know how to match her shoes to her purse!" The two run off together to attend to the catastrophe.

John tells EJ everything is on a need-to-know basis and right now there is nothing he needs to know. Ava tells him she thinks the cops are following her and John doesn't think it's a big deal. EJ does. He asks for a word with Ava alone. As he leaves, John whispers another sweet nothing into Ava's ear. The vacuum implodes.

Ava gushes about how great things are going. EJ bursts her balloon, "I have some news. And it's not particularly good."

Kate is worried about Phillip. Victor is worried Bo will crack. "He's already cracked," says Kate. She says there is more Victor doesn't know, "I got an anonymous note the other day."

"Anonymous," repeats Victor, "Who sent it?"

Kate says, "It said, 'I know your secret.' Phillip thought it was John toying with him and that's why he went over there... to confront him."

"What's going on with John," snaps Victor, "He's out of his mind."

"Which one," asks Kate.

Victor threatens, "Well, from now on, he's going to have me to deal with."

"I'm sure he's no match for a guy on his deathbed," says Kate.

Paul paces in the DiMera dungeon. John comes in and tells him the recording hasn't surfaced yet. He tells Paul to be patient. Once things surface he'll get Paul out of town and arrange for Morgan to come and meet with him.

Chelsea, Lexie and Theo arrive at the hospital. Lexie hugs Theo and Chelsea takes him off to therapy. Tony rushes up to Lexie and says he's been looking all over for her. She wants to know what's up. Breathless Tony says, "You haven't heard."

Bo comes back from taking Ciara to daycare. The ice woman gives him the silent treatment. Then they get back into it about Bo "bending the rules." Bo wishes she'd go back to the silent treatment.

Morgan whines, "I've just never had anybody save my life before." Phillip tells her it was an impulse move. "So," says Morgan, "You did it without thinking."

"I do everything without thinking," says Phillip, "But I'll tell you this... I'd do it again... In a heartbeat."

Phillip wants to cut to the chase, "I know what you said and what I said. The question is, did you mean it?"

"Did you?"

"Yeah." Morgan moves in.

Nick watches as Premiere Party Girl says what she really wants is to fall in love.

Max and Les strut around and have the same conversation they had yesterday. Les sees Melanie come back in and rushes over to her. Les gets rough and Max tells him to lay off, "Name your amount and I'll pay."

"Who the hell are you," yells Melanie.

EJ lays the bad news on Ava, "First, Judge Fitzpatrick has been removed from the case. Second, the new judge isn't so favorable toward our situation. Third, they have discovered the email you sent. Finally, I must remind you the last time the firm of Horton and DiMera won a case Mickey celebrated his good fortune by going to Woodstock."

"What are you trying to say to me," asks Ava, "That there is no hope?"

"I'm saying... How do you look in an orange jumpsuit? "

John comes back. He asks for a word alone with Ava. EJ leaves. John tells Ava it's too bad he can't trust EJ enough to confide in him. John calls his mole at the SPD."

Bo tells Hope he's going to smoke out the person responsible for Paul's disappearance. He's certain that is John, "So now you know everything. That makes you an accessory after the fact. Are you gonna turn me in?" A referee steps in and gives Bo two points for a reversal.

Kate and Victor discuss Phillip and the Hollingsworth case. Kate tries to reassure him. Victor gives her a parting shot, "Phillip is lucky to have you for a mother." Luck ain't what it used to be.

Tony tells Lexie that Stefano had a seizure and they are bringing him to the hospital, "The doctors think there is a chance he could come out of the coma."

Nick makes a call and asks for someone to cover his summer school shift, "It's an emergency. I'm going to be leaving the country."

Max takes a wad out of his Pocket and hands it to Les. Les counts it, "$500. I guess that will do." He walks away.

Max turns to Melanie, "He's really going to be mad when he figures out I gave him Francs." Melanie wonders why Max did that and informs him she's capable of paying her own way. She hands him a bracelet in exchange for what he did, but says she's not answering any questions until he tells her who he is.

John says he knows Ava is worried, but tries to reassure her that it will all work out. Ava says she doesn't want to focus on that right now. She wants to focus on John and show him how much she cares. She invites him upstairs where she can properly thank him.

EJ joins Tony and Lexie.

Max invites Melanie to calm down and have a seat. Melanie laces into him, "Guys who do what you just did either want something or think they own me."

"None of the above."

"So... what? Are you just a nosy do-gooder?"

"No," says Max, "Just nosy."

"WELL WHAT IS IT? YOU'RE REALLY STARTING TO FREAK ME OUT!"

Max has a clear shot at the door, but is too dumb to run for it, "OK! I'm your brother."

Ava walks downstairs, leaves a note on the table and walks out the door.

Hope is even more worried if John is behind this. She knows he's capable of murder. Bo asks again if Hope will stand beside him on this. "I'll always stand beside you. But when the prison door slams, I'll make sure I'm on the other side of the bars."

"I don't deserve you," says Bo "I must've done something really bad in a previous life."

"Whatever happens," says Hope, "We deal with it together."

Bo whispers, "Together." Hugs.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh, are you surfing blog sites now? I didn't pick you for that type."

"I'm trying to be more social," says Nick, "I know blogs can be kind of sleazy, so I avoid the really bad ones like Prevuze."


I am so glad that I am “that type” and never avoid snarky blogs like Prevuze!!!

They discuss the episodes with Daniel... well, Kate keeps some of the episodes with Daniel to herself.

…and we are all grateful.

"What are you trying to say to me," asks Ava, "That there is no hope?"

"I'm saying... How do you look in an orange jumpsuit? "


About the same that she looks in all those black outfits she wears, like she could use a trip to a bakery.

"So now you know everything. That makes you an accessory after the fact. Are you gonna turn me in?" A referee steps in and gives Bo two points for a reversal.

OK, that reference is just a tad too esoteric for me so I turned to my buddy, Goggle. I’m still not positive but does this have something to do with wrestling?

Stefano returns!!! What fun!!! Here’s hoping he goes after that smug bimbo, Marlena.

I hope you’re having great weather for your vacation, Prevuze. It poured as I was making my way to work this morning, and I’m still drying out. Another stellar addition of Prevuze to welcome the weekend!!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

OK, that reference is just a tad too esoteric for me so I turned to my buddy, Goggle. I’m still not positive but does this have something to do with wrestling?

It certainly does. What did we ever do without Google?

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Bulldog.

I'm kind of obsessing about the blank picture spot that keeps appearing("Sorry, no picture today"). Is it symbolic of the vast empty wasteland that is the brain of TPTB at Dool ? Is Prevuze asking each of us to imagine our own individual captions, thereby turning the mirror on ourselves ?
Did they just run out of material ? Or do I need just need to get out more ?

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk about a reversal - - I thought everyone was banned from visiting Victor so they couldn't kill him. And there's Kate talking to him again about Bo, Phillip and the whole sordid mess.

I wonder how long it will take for Chelsea to completely cure Theo after only a few therapy sessions?

I'm looking forward to Stef returning, too. If for no other reason than to watch Marlena sweat.

Great Prevuze today! TGIP!

6:32 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Bulldog & JustCallMeTracy – great pictures. I hope Prevuze is appropriately appreciative for all the Prevuzites out there who are stepping up to the picture plate. I know I am!!

Finally, I must remind you the last time the firm of Horton and DiMera won a case Mickey celebrated his good fortune by going to Woodstock."

And here I thought they were actually going to win one. Should have known better.


Salem Hospital! Building a new cadaver wing for your convenience.

Salem Hospital: fighting every day to keep the Salem Morgue in business

Salem Hospital! Destroying the human race one patient at a time.


These are all great mottos for the hospital. I think I’m beginning to see a pattern emerging here. LOLOL

Finally, great questions Evilgenius. A little too existential for me this early in the morning. But with a lot more caffeine in my system I’m sure the answers will become clear.

Have a transcendental weekend everyone!

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Philip look so cute in that bed. I hate he is stuck in a chemisty-free coupling. He might as well be kissing his sister.

7:07 AM  
Blogger fwickafwee said...

with all the kissing Morgan and Phillip are doing I sure hope he's brushing his teeth while he's in the hospital.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not thrilled with Phil and Morgan, but it is nice to see him with someone other than a life sized Bratz Doll, although Lucas looks perfect with one.

Too bad the show isn't as fun as this blog.

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A guy as HOT as Philip is always kissable. Bad breath and all.

10:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They make small talk. Chelsea thinks Nick looks stressed out. "Not since I'm not dating you anymore," says Nick

Score! Love that Chelsea sounds jealous. I wonder if it will take Nick as long as Stax to make it to France.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristian Alfonso looks like an anorexic in the last stages of the disease. Her castmates and/or family need to have an intervention. I never get to watch, so it's always so shocking to see how painfully thin she is.

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone help me out here please... It was weird that Chelsea was commenting on Nick surfing blog sites, because when Chelsea and Nick first met, didn't Chelsea and Nick have some kind of interaction when she was doing a blog or something? Or am I just insane? (don't answer that)

2:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, Lori. They met on-line. It was before "blogging" to be specific though. They were "chatting." Either way you make an excellent point.
And thanks to those that answered my question about Nick last week (even though he's been brought downstairs for this SL now :) )

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eh, well it wasn't 'before blogging' I think. It's just one of those weird plotty holey things DOOL does. Nick IM'd Chelsea and took it from there. I think...

Anyway, they just needed Nick to be with someone so there he browsing blogs with the most AWESOME streaming video I have ever seen. It's like a recorded professional video instead of a webcam feed!

Blogs are "where it's at" but I have to wonder who besides Nick would be surfing a blog of a non-celebrity who has little or no entertaining value. I'm not what the pull is about Melanie's blog which is the biggest mystery.

Also Nick needs to lay off the 'bad girls'.

9:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, Dr. Shane Patton. How well we remember. That is the name that Nick assumed when talking anonymously to Chels online. Now, he's getting that same DUH half smile over Premiere Party girl. How sweet.
I'm still recovering over the whiplash from the switches Chels was doing with Daniel. First she's a toddler, then a dominatrix, then just bitchy then back to toddler. We need Nanny 911or another exorcism. Tickles me how Kate always says everything with that soft, seductive whisper.
She probably even orders a burger at the Salem drive thru with that same voice. I can see it now, the kid on the other end is going..."Que? Que?" And, she takes a deep breath before she speaks. I should try that for a day and see what reaction I get.
So sick of Morgan and Chloe. Whine, whine whine. Tell me. If Morgan isn't staying at the soroity house, where is she living. Has anyone seen these women eat? People don't do normal stuff on soaps....like eat or do laundry.
Oh, let's talk about those twins. What happened to the other Allie? She was adorable. This one is too. But, the other one actually looked a little like Lucas and Johnny!!!....why does that child suddenly look two years older than his twin sister? It was so funny watching James try to do a scene with a screaming baby in his arms.
Chloe and Lucas are headed to Smith Island, huh? Please say they'll stay there. Is this the same Island that Tony was taken to or the same island that Shawn and Belle were shipwrecked on? We shall see.
I'll end with this.....Lucas, don't hog the pistachios. Hand some of those over to us.

2:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY FAVORITE MORGAN SCENE... That crying jag she did at the Dimera mansion when Philip was shot. It reminded me of the little girl in Monsters Inc at the end of the film when she was about to cry. She was half blubbering and half hiccuping then all the sudden BLAHHHHHHHH WHAAAA WHAAAAAAA. She reminded me of an 8 yr old. That actress needs to learn crying from the best.....Allison Sweeny. She can hiccup, cry, carry a conversation and hyperventilate all at the same time. How long do they hold their breath in those crying jags? Someone should time that.
Am I the ONLY person that has seen Nicole on the Burger king commercial trying to get a little girl to eat apples? Turns out she's married to the Burger King. Is there noone that this woman isn't married to?!

2:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought Nicole was married to the actor who use to play Brady Black in real life?

I noticed that little smile on Nick too, and was saying, uh oh, he's going to fall for this Melanie now. He sure does seem to fall for bad girls. I still hope he rescues Chelsea and they get back together.

Maybe Chelsea will be so jealous of Melanie it will cause her to realize it's Nick she really is in love with, not Dr. Jonas.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was Maggie's intention for Lucas to go to Smith Island alone, he will surely foul things up only moreso with whiny Chloe tagging along with him. I say let Sami go it alone for awhile with no man in her life. Let Lucas have Chloe and EJ can have Nicole. I agree with what Lucas said, loving Sami is exhausting. No relationship deserves that much chaos. The only time they don't seem to be fussing is when they are making love.

I, too, am gonna love it when Marlena is on the receiving end of Stefano's revenge. I just hope it's not another John rescues Marlena storyline. Marlena has been awful cocky and pompous lately, telling everybody off.

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the best cryer on soaps has to be Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald on Passions. Now that girl can cry a river, and does on that show.
If they gave an award for crying, she would have to get it, but Sami would definitely come in second.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Marlena's attitude. If not for that, I think everyone would just be getting bullied by John, Philip, and Trent which gets boring quick. When aren't they passing glib threats to someone.

At least EJ has laid off the smarm.

Sami should be alone. Perhaps Nicole will try to kill EJ and Chloe will get a pimple and hide out from Lucas for a year.

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think Marlena could stop anyone from doing anything without a hypodermic needle in her hand. She's just a pompous old lady.

I flew thru Friday's episode, BORING.

Thankfully, Prevuze is not.

Wait, I must have missed it. Why, exactly, did Lucas get his ass kicked?

2:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why wouldn't Lucas get his ass kicked? Think upon that one. Hey, If I had to put up with him in Maximum security, I'd kick it too. What is so horrible about a man that attempted cold blooded murder and admitted to it serving time in maximum security? Heck. My aunt's second husband was convicted of second degree murder of her and he only got 15 yrs and only served 4 yrs of that. Ah, justice. Come to think of it, even though Marlena and Kate didn't actually shoot him, shouldn't they have been charged for conspiring to commit murder? But, NOOOOOOO. We brush that under the rug, huh? And, like someone said earlier, E.J. shot John and had his kidney removed without his knowledge or consent and now, he's known in town as a fine reveered lawyer. He was never even charged. So, if you do a lot of evil deeds to a dude and then apologize to his wife, that means you're off the hook.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs