Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Does She Bring That Kind Of Energy To The Bedroom?

Salem Hospital! The only place in the country where gas is plentiful and cheap. Salem! Where the same thing can be said of the hoz.

Roman unrolls a blueprint of the hospital and barks orders, "Lopez, I want you to cover this area!"

"But, sir," says Lopez, "That's the snack bar."

"Right," says Roman, "Remember the prime directive in police work — First, protect the donuts. I want you to get a list of all the patients and all the visitors that were here."

Lopez asks, "Wouldn't it be easier just to get a list of the attendees at your last family reunion?"

Phillip tells Roman the situation is all over TV. Roman orders his troops to tell people it's a simple security malfunction. The cops walk off and Phillip turns to Roman, "It's probably more than a security malfunction, isn't it?"

Roman says, "My guess... yeah. With Salem Hospital's crack security force on duty, unless more was behind it, something like this could never happen."

Prevuze

Nicole runs up and talks to Phillip about the lockdown.

Stefano comes into Marlena's room. He leans over her paralyzed body, "Are you trying to say something?" He removes her mask. Marlena chokes. Stefano says he's not going to kill her, "I have something far more interesting in mind."

Anna, John and Tony find the power room for the floor. Gas comes out of the vent as John works. Tony tells Anna not to touch anything, "You don't even know how to jump start a car."

Anna hisses, "I'll just stand over here and paint my nails." Tony says he thinks it's ironic that Stefano has brought John and him together.

Stefano thinks Marlena seems frightened, "The fun has just begun. It's called payback. You put me through hell. Now it's time for me to return the favor."

Marlena tries to talk, "I'm... so sorry."

"It's too late for apologies," says Stefano, "Once I eliminate you I will be able to reclaim my treasured pawn."

John insists he didn't take anything from Stefano. The empire just fell into his lap. Anna encourages them to get back to the task at hand as they argue about Stefano's legacy. John turns to Tony, "I can see the dollar signs in your eyes."

Stefano continues to torture Marlena, "I am sorry it has come to this, my queen of the night. I wanted to make all your dreams come true." Flashback to masked Stefano and Marlena at the opera. Then we move to a scene on his balcony. Stefano tells her, "If you stand right there you and the moon will become one. Luna and the lunatic."

Stefano tells Marlena it seems like only yesterday they were there. He thinks they could have had a glorious life together. He tells her this is her final curtain as he walks over and picks up the syringe sitting on her tray, "Perhaps this will give you a lovely slumber."

Anna encourages Tony and John to set aside their differences and accomplish something. She huffs out into the hallway.

John asks, "Does she bring that kind of energy to the bedroom?" Tony huffs out. John smirks, "I'll take that as a yes."

Anna rants at Tony about their situation. Tony says when he married her he meant everything he said, "For better, for worse... in sickness and in health... with or without Botox..." He says he doesn't want to waste time worrying about Stefano. Tony goes back inside to help John.

Anna warns him, "No fighting. I want my man in one piece."

Stefano tells Marlena he has no idea what is in the needle. Marlena knows it's the antidote. She thinks, "Please do it!" As Stefano bends down to inject her, the lights flicker. He puts the hypo aside and leaves to check things out.

John works with a mass of wiring. Tony steps in. John wants to know why he thinks Stefano tried to turn him into Robinson Crusoe. Tony says they had their share of differences.

Nicole and Phillip wonder who is up on the floor of doom. They speculate that EJ might be up there and that Chloe was probably visiting Lucas. "I feel like I'm stuck in some slasher movie," says Nicole.

"it's worse," says Phillip, "You're stuck on DOOL."

Anna walks into Stefano's room. She rummages through Stefano's empty bed and asks, "What are you hiding, Stefano?"

As she searches, we hear Stefano's voice, "Looking for something, Anna?" Anna jumps out of her skin. It lies on an wrinkled pile on the floor. She sees no one and tries to convince herself she's imagining things. She continues to search the room. Stefano's voice says, "You're wasting your time, my dear."

Anna says to herself, "It's all in your head." She turns. Stefano!

SCCRREEEEAAMM!

John and Tony continue to talk about Stefano and his relationship with both of them. Tony says Stefano didn't anticipate John falling for the only woman he truly loved.

"Neither did I," says John, "Now that I've gotten to know her I figure I must've lost my mind before Stefano took it."

Stefano rushes back into Marlena's room. He contemplates the hypo and wonders if it is the antidote. He looks out the window and talks about all the activity below. He thinks it's a shame she won't be able to give a farewell to her loved ones, but wonders if she'd like to say goodbye to John. Marlena says yes, but Stefano reconsiders, "I understand the new John has been courting a mob princess."

Marlena mumbles, "Mine."

"Perhaps not," says Stefano, "Your John is tucked away on that little disc, never to see the light of day again."

She stammers, "Fixed."

Stefano chuckles and pulls out a broken disc, "Are you referring to this?"

Nicole worries. She says she doesn't usually let things like this affect her, "I really must be falling for him. I know people think all I care about is a bank account. Oh, who am I kidding? Kate paid me $5 million to get married." She wishes she could start over. She says she needs to find a man who can accept her as she is.

Phillip comes up with a good point, "If EJ can accept Sami he shouldn't have a problem with you."

Tony and EJ continue to talk about Stefano and Marlena. Tony tells him about Marlena's words at his funeral. We have a flashback to her "You were my everything" speech.

"What you and Marlena had was special," says Tony, "You can imagine what it was like when she got the news you were alive. John flashes back to Marlena rescuing him from the torture chair. Tony hopes John will give her another chance. John insists the man she is looking for is gone and never coming back. John goes back to work. Tony tells him Stefano has gotten his revenge by dividing John and Marlena.

Nicole says it's too soon to tell EJ how she really feels. Phillip says he learned in Afghanistan you don't get a second chance. Second leg yes. Second chance no. He asks if she's absolutely sure she wants to get involved with EJ, "He's not the most trustworthy guy."

Nicole smirks, "I'd say we're a perfect match." Roman comes up and Nicole asks him who is up there.

Stefano says there is no way the disc can be repaired. He wonders if it would be fair to ask John to spend his life caring for a paralyzed wife.

Marlena sneers, "Bastard."

Stefano growls, "I would choose my words a little more wisely if I were you."

John says the last he checked Blondie was still his wife. Tony tells him his family is deserting him.

"I still have you," says John.

"And we'll always have Paris," says Tony.

Stefano continues to taunt Marlena, "I don't want to hear another word from you."

The audience yells in unison, "Neither do we!"

Stefano says he has to go check on a friend, "Don't do anything stupid." He chuckles, "Actually you can't do anything, can you?"

Roman tells Nicole and Phillip that EJ, Lucas and Chloe are up there. They go off mumbling that they wish there was something they could do. Nicole asks if Phillip is over Chloe. "What does it matter," says Phillip, "I don't deserve Chloe. I've done some bad things, but nothing that bad."

Anna lies unconscious. Stefano says, "You were getting just a little too close. I never wanted it to come to this."

Nicole wonders what Phillip is feeling so guilty about, "If you ever do want to talk..."

Nicole turns to the people in the audience and directs as they complete her sentence, "I'M THERE FOR YOU!" Phillip thinks this is the kind of thing better left buried.

Tony thinks they should just move on. John tells him, "The time is here. You need to make a choice. What's it going to be — the man who banished you or the man who can give you a piece of the future?" Tony thinks they should work together — on the ventilation system, of course. "I'll take that as my answer," says John.

Stefano rails at Tony, "I knew you had no backbone! Siding with the enemy are you? I will see you burn in hell!"

Tony picks up a wrench to hurl at Stefano, but no one is there, "You bastard... you killed Kenny!"

Stefano comes back into Marlena's room and finds her still awake. He encourages her to go to sleep. She closes her eyes, opens them and finds herself alone, "Help!"


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

Unless he has installed secret passageways in the hospital, how is Stefano getting around without being seen? It's not like he's a small target. So much useless running around. The show's attempt to make sure NOTHING happens during the Olympic coverage is working wonderfully.

I was delighted to get another look at Fred Frump, the ever vigilant. That picture never fails to kill me.

"I feel like I'm stuck in some slasher movie," says Nicole. "It's worse," says Phillip, "You're stuck on DOOL."

In a slasher movie you eventually get put out of your misery!

Salem Hospital! The only place in the country where gas is plentiful and cheap. Salem! Where the same thing can be said of the hoz.

And Prevuze! The only place in the country where you can laugh your head off at the lamest soap in history.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to the scenes of Stefano taunting Marlena.

"If you stand right there you and the moon will become one. Luna and the lunatic." Wouldn't it be a hoot if a side effect of the toxins turned Marlena into a werewolf? Well what the heck, she was possessed once. HAHAHHA

I still can't figure out why there's nobody else on that hospital floor. How'd Stefano get everyone he didn't want gassed out of there? And speaking of the gas, it's not very potent is it if it's been this long and they're all still up yakking and running around.

LOL over the bitch pic. Great Prevuze!

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possible DOL Duh moment....I don't remember, when John tried to suffocate Stephano with the pillow a few days ago, did he think to take the oxygen tube out of his nose? If not, .....here's your sign.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want you to get a list of all the patients and all the visitors that were here."

Lopez asks, "Wouldn't it be easier just to get a list of the attendees at your last family reunion?"

 
It really is amazing that only the usual suspects appear to be trapped on the seventh floor of the hospital.
 
"The fun has just begun. It's called payback. You put me through hell. Now it's time for me to return the favor.
 
…and I intend to bring the entire DOOL audience along for the long tortuous ride.” 
 
"I feel like I'm stuck in some slasher movie," says Nicole.

"it's worse," says Phillip, "You're stuck on DOOL."

 
That’s right…”Days of our Friday the 13th”.
 
Phillip comes up with a good point, "If EJ can accept Sami he shouldn't have a problem with you."
 
Yep, EJ is a real Statue of Liberty kind of guy.
 
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.
 
Stefano comes back into Marlena's room and finds her still awake. He encourages her to go to sleep. She closes her eyes, opens them and finds herself alone, "Help!"
 
We couldn’t help ourselves…the audience has left the building!!!
 
Oh, good gravy, what insanity!!  I like Stefano but let’s face it; he’s pretty much a one-trick pony.  Thank goodness that the same cannot be said of Prevuze.  Thanks for the stellar hump day recap!!!

7:59 AM  
Blogger MJHill said...

I'm so glad I found this blog so I can stop watching this silly show!!!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just read Prevuze and watch clips online now. :)

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs