Friday, August 08, 2008

Carnival Of Horrors

Anna finds John and stammers, "I was really looking for Marlena but I couldn't find her so..."

John interrupts, "Are you gonna tell me something about Stefano?"

Anna says, "Yes, but I don't think you're going to like it. The Phoenix is back. Stefano is awake."

Prevuze

Tony can't accept the fact Marlena did this. Stefano assures him Marlena is a she-devil. EJ says, "Father, we're just trying to understand better so we can help." Stefano asks, "How can you help me now? How can you bring back the precious time I have lost? I will destroy her!"

As if Stefano wasn't going through enough enough hell, Sami walks in, "OMG! It's true!" Sami says she heard he was there but had to see for herself she shifts gears and screams, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MOTHER?".

Marlena vegetates, "Help... me..."

John asks Anna, "And when did all this happen?" Anna tells him it doesn't make any difference. John says if Stefano's awake they have some catching up to do. Anna is worried. John assures her Stefano won't hurt her. He asks about Blondie again and then rushes off to find her.

Sami demands to know what Stefano has done to Marlena. Stefano expresses his displeasure that Sami and EJ are no longer married. Tony and EJ get into it which lights Sami's oh-so-short fuse. She nukes and says she's not going to let Stefano get away with this. EJ ushers her out.

Outside Sami is her usual blithering self. EJ tries to calm her down. He tells her to let him handle it. Sami thinks Stefano is up to some horrible plan and she vows to find out what it is.

John searches the mansion and calls for Rolf. He asks Anna if she's sure Blondie wasn't in the townhouse. Anna says she's sure but she didn't go inside, "I don't have a key."

"Or a clue," says John, "Fortunately, I don't need a key."

EJ wastes his breath and tells Sami not to panic. Sami says she can see EJ is worried too. She thinks if Stefano can't own Marlena he would rather destroy her. Sami gets up and starts to rush into Stefano's room, but EJ suggests they go find Marlena instead.

John and Anna come back into the mansion. John's tires have been slashed, "I'll have to take the Ginsu knives away from Rolf." Conveniently, he reveals EJ has his other car, "But fortunately I have a bike."

Anna whines, "What kind of bike?" John brings out the helmets. Anna wants to call a cab.

Tony works on Stefano, "Father I demand..."

"SINCE WHEN DO YOU DEMAND ANYTHING OF ME?" Tony wants to know what Stefano did to Marlena.

Stefano says, "Lets just say I am a believer of an eye for an eye. You don't ask me anything. You are insulting my intelligence by giving me advice in a situation such as this ― avenging my own death." Tony decides he can't get through to Stefano. They continue to argue. Stefano wants to know where Tony's loyalty is. Tony insists he has made sacrifices. Stefano tells him about Marlena injecting the drugs. He says he could see and hear everything, "The minutes became hours. The days became years. It was like watching DOOL. Now, my dear son, she is all mine and I will make her pay for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Tony asks if Stefano has proof of what Marlena did, "I might believe you, but a jury never would."

"There will be no need for a judge and jury," says Stefano, "It was torture. I remember hearing you and Lexie and Elvis talking."

"You're right," says Tony, "That must have been torture."

Stefano says, "I heard you going on about how much you wanted to help me, and yet sending me to that hideous medieval facility. What was it's name again?"

"Salem hospital."

Tony reminds Stefano he sent him to hell too ― 20 years with Li-Li and La-La. Stefano says he feels like a young man again, "If the upright citizens of Salem think I was difficult before they have no idea what is in store now."

John and Anna rush in to aid the unconscious Marlena.

John barks orders, "Anna, call 911!"

"Do you have the number?"

John checks her, "She isn't breathing." This calls for mouth-to-mouth. Sami and EJ rush in. Sami goes back into panic mode, "OMG! MOM!"

Stefano rants, "What did that homicidal maniac think? That she could inject me and get away with it?"

Tony wonders if he was injected with truth serum and had an adverse reaction, "Most people in Salem have an adverse reaction to the truth." Tony thinks he should feel blessed to have his life back and he should think about his legacy. He has an opportunity to prove he has a heart by calling off the v-word against Marlena. Stefano says even if he wanted to it is too late.

John administers CPR as Sami falls apart. EJ drags the blithering idiot off as John works. Marlena regains consciousness. John throws his arms up in victory, "SENSATIONAL!"

Tony thinks whatever it is Stefano has suffered through has distorted his recollections. He sees Anna out in the hall and rushes out to her. Anna fills him in on Marlena's situation. She thinks Stefano did it.

We move to Marlena's room where Kayla rushes in as Sami falls apart. Kayla sends everyone out. Once everyone is out of sight, she takes out her laptop and Googles "what to do about an unconscious patient."

EJ tells John he needs to stop this now. John says he will have a talk with Stefano.

"Not now," says Sami, "Mom needs you."

Kayla vows to take good care of Marlena. She goes out and tells John they don't know what is wrong but they are running tests, "But as a precaution, I'm going to remove her kidney." She confronts John about his actions at the wedding. Kayla thinks John has become a cold bastard, "The old John wouldn't have let them stop Hope's wedding."

"I had to let them stop it," says John, "I was on Bo's side."

"I saw you," says Kayla, "You almost looked as if you enjoyed it. The old John would have done anything to protect them."

John drones, "Dr. Johnson, you will never know what I feel. You saw what you wanted to see. Now get back to your patients."

One of Kayla's patients sticks her head out of a door, "That's all right, John, you take all the time you need with her."

Kayla stops him from walking off and wants to know if the old John isn't in there somewhere. She knows he's a good man. She says everyone can see glimmers of hope in him. He was a hero at the plane crash and saved Marlena's life tonight, "You love that woman in there she will always be the great love of your life."

John contemplates suicide. He walks back into Marlena's room and stares at her. Sami watches.

Anna tells Tony about helping to find Marlena, "Do I have helmet hair?"

"No," says Tony, "But it might look a little better if you laid off the blonde dye for a while." Tony thinks she was courageous to help save Marlena. He pours on the compliments. Anna pours back. Tony goes to have a serious talk with his father.

Inside, he asks, "Why did you do it?"

"At least you know I am a man of my word," says Stefano, "But I never laid a hand on her."

"Do you think I am an idiot," asks Tony.

"I have a don't-ask-don't-tell policy on that," says Stefano.

Tony nukes about what Stefano has done to Marlena. Stefano reminds him he can't move and was tortured for months, "Get the hell out of my sight."

"Gladly."

"Just so you are clear," says Stefano, "This was not a random act of cruelty. I made a promise to myself that I will return the favor to Marlena and now I am making good on it."

Sami joins John. She softens, "I know we've had our ups and downs lately..."

"You've had ups and downs with everyone lately," says John, "They're called mood swings."

"It's important for me to thank you," says Sami.

"Well," says John, "Now we're even." Sami tells John Marlena will always love him and she believes he loves Marlena. Sami thinks maybe they should all start having faith in who he is now and stop waiting for someone who will never come back.

"I will hold you to that."

Anna and Kayla get together. Anna asks about Bo and Hope. Kayla doesn't really know how they are doing but isn't very optimistic. She thanks Anna for helping with Marlena.

Tony says, "If you want to burn Salem to the ground, you have to go through me."

"Not with the Salem fire department on the job," says Stefano, "I think you have lost your backbone."

Tony asks, "Who do you think I am, Phillip? I won't let you turn Salem into your carnival of horrors."

Stefano goes off the deep end, "WHAT KIND OF CRAP ARE YOU SPOUTING NOW, YOU FOOL? You have to decide which side you are on because the lines will be drawn!"

"What's going to happen now," asks Tony.

"You will see," says Stefano, "Everyone will see."

Anna sits with EJ. Sami joins them. She asks to talk to him alone. EJ and Sami go off. Anna prays, "Please, God, protect us from Stefano's evil."

God, unfortunately does not hear. He's been watching DOOL and has dozed off. A black cloud of gas pours from a vent.

08/08/08 - I hear the Chinese think the date is magical. Maybe you do to. Of course, if that's true I'm sure you can easily remember, if you're old enough, what happened on 8/8/88. Just sayin'...

Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website. Prevuze II should be up no later than noon, Eastern Time.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stefano expresses his displeasure that Sami and EJ are no longer married.
 
What?  How did Stefano know about the annulment?  Was EJ visiting his comatose father and baring his soul to him or is this simply another DOOL plot hole? 
 
Conveniently, he reveals EJ has his other car, "But fortunately I have a bike."

Anna whines, "What kind of bike?" John brings out the helmets.

 
EJ doesn’t own a car?  How did Anna get to the mansion?  Even though DOOL is into green, I can’t believe Anna would walk anywhere.  Doesn’t Tony trust her with a car?
 
The days became years. It was like watching DOOL.
 
Poor Stefano!!!  Without a zapper and the benefit of Prevuze, he must have suffered through the Ava/Patch mess and was forced to watch Bo and Hope renew their wedding vows.
 
Stefano says he feels like a young man again, "If the upright citizens of Salem think I was difficult before they have no idea what is in store now."
 
Here’s hoping he targets Chelsea and Dr. Pervert.
 
Kayla sends everyone out. Once everyone is out of sight, she takes out her laptop and Googles "what to do about an unconscious patient."
 
Thank heavens for Google!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
08/08/08 - I hear the Chinese think the date is magical. Maybe you do to. Of course, if that's true I'm sure you can easily remember, if you're old enough, what happened on 8/8/88. Just sayin'...
 
The Cubs first night game was rained out!!!!!!!!!
 
That censored link was hysterical.  Hope and her THOs.  OK, I hope I can type this…titty hard ons.  If not, Prevuze, please censor.  You’re so good at it.  Hopefully, when I get home Monday evening, I will find this episode on my DVD instead of weight lifting or sumo wrestling.  Wonderful update!!!!!

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so called the Marlena being knocked out thing!!! I'm glad Stephano is back, I just hope they give him some good material. So has Rolf turned back to the dark side?

6:22 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

The DOOL pics rock once again. And Bulldog's censored shot of Hope was hilarious. I couldn't believe that wardrobe let Alphonso wear that top. Perhaps, given how thin she is, they just decided there wasn't much there to notice.

Wonder how Stefano knew what Marlena had injected him with? TLT

John's tires have been slashed, "I'll have to take the Ginsu knives away from Rolf."

The Jawnisms are almost as good as Prevuisms. Too bad the writers don't provide the rest of the cast with dialog just as witty!

Stefano says, "I heard you going on about how much you wanted to help me, and yet sending me to that hideous medieval facility. What was it's name again?"

"Salem hospital."
Where modern medicine has yet to get its foot in the door.

God, unfortunately does not hear. He's been watching DOOL and has dozed off.

NBC should market this show as the non-narcotic sleep aid that it is.

At least Prevuze provides enough great material to get my brain in gear for the day!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Prevuze, please censor.

My finger is poised over the "censor" button, but I let it go. And to think, I almost censored it when Stefano said "crap." I'm a wus.

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

08/08/08 - I hear the Chinese think the date is magical. Maybe you do to. Of course, if that's true I'm sure you can easily remember, if you're old enough, what happened on 8/8/88. Just sayin'...

Wrigley Field turned on the lights for the first time and the night game got rained out.

I am so excited. Stefano is back and EJami are on. Thanks!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Renaissance Girl said...

8/8/88- was the uprising in Burma was a democratic gov. Is that what you were hinting at? I wasn't alive then, but I took a world history class LOL

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"8/8/88- was the uprising in Burma was a democratic gov. Is that what you were hinting at? I wasn't alive then, but I took a world history class LOL

And now I officially feel old.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/8/88 was when Princess Beatrice of York was born.

And yep, I feel old!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

The Phoenix is back.
Thank GOD! Now maybe things can get back to normal.
Without Stefano to unite everyone under a common umbrella of hate, the people of Salem started doing things like: thinking, trying to figure out things for themselves, sabotaging their own plans, plotting and scheming without benefit of Stefano's years of experience.

Yes, some things are best left to the professionals.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sitting quetly and reading Prevuze in an outpatient waiting room "The minutes became hours. The days became years. It was like watching DOOL." But when I got to that line I totally LOL and disregarded the strange looks I got.

And if I hadn't been there when Jawn threw his arms up in victory and said "SENSATIONAL!" I would've thrown mine up and yelled "#$%&"! Where's the traffic jams to delay people when you need them? I wanted Marlena to be in the same state as Stef for at least as long.

Another great Prevuism: "she will always be the great love of your life. John contemplates suicide." HAHAHAHA

Excellent Prevuze, I enjoyed the laughs and TGIP.

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

8/8/88

Perhaps Prevuze was referring to 8/8/1588 when the naval engagement, Battle of the Gravelines was over, ending the Spanish Armada's attempt to invade England.

I don't remember that from my world history class at all, but I can Wikipedia just like everyone else. LOLOL


KOTU

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, with Stefano returning that should unite everyone and yet I still think they'll fail spectacularly. I lol'd a bit over the fact now that Stefano has returned everyone is going to start readjusting their alliances.

he takes out her laptop and Googles "what to do about an unconscious patient."
haha. Nice. Though I will admit I googled it too. :/

The old John would have done anything to protect them."
So she's insinuating that the old John would have helped in this cover up? Doesn't that go against the good ol' honest John they keep preaching about.

And that Bo's a Brady, if it was someone else, then you must bring down the hammers of truth and ethics.

I won't let you turn Salem into your carnival of horrors.
Wasn't there already a carnival or circus where Tony/Andre was eaten by a Lion/Tiger?

With any hope, Stefano will tear apart Ejami. I can't stand them together anymore. EJ with have to pick a side, please let him pick daddy's on.

6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Klause, Ej's already picked a side and he's chosen his own.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs