Friday, January 11, 2008

Fire, Planes And Bombs

Nick joins Chelsea at the pub, where they talk about their little predicament. Nick complains about the fix Chelsea has him in, "Now I'm an accessory to a murder."

Chelsea whines, "I just thought you wanted us to be open and honest with each other."

"I did," says Nick, "But more like young starstruck lovers are open and honest with each other. Not like Bonnie and Clyde."

"Would you rather I had just kept acting weird around you," she whines.

"Yes," says Nick, "That way I would have just thought things were normal." Chelsea asks him to keep the secret but Nick doesn't know if he can do that.

Phillip insists Belle can trust him. Belle rants. Claire bounces along for the ride on Belle's shoulder. Phillip wants to be more than just friends. Belle doesn't want to have that conversation.

Bo asks EJ what kind of sick game he's playing. EJ says he can't tell them where John is. Marlena plays the "prove to Sami you've changed" trump card. She piles on with the "do it for your son" trump card. Double-trumped EJ folds like the Chicago Cubs in a playoff game and tells them John is in the labooooratory.

John watches a big screen TV through his Geordi La Forge VISOR® (Visual Instrument and Sensory Organ Replacement). Scenes of fire, planes and bombs flash in front of him. John zones, "Wwwooowww, mmaannnn... Is that a 1080P? "

Rolf Says, "He is progressing very nicely."

Stefano says, "Good. Our friend here can embark on his mission even sooner."

Nick says he saw Ford's mom in tears on the news. Still, Chelsea can't come forward at least until the girls come back from the break. Then they will decide. Nick mocks, "...Girls, we're gonna vote on the theme for the Valentine's Day ball and then we have to figure out to do with the frat guy we killed."

Chelsea whispers, "Would you shut up."

Nick thinks it over, "Would you shut up... That's a great theme for the Valentine's Day ball!" The brat takes his hand and asks for his trust. He tells her this won't all go away and will get worse until she deals with it. Billie comes in and joins them. She needs to ask a few questions.

Belle tells Phillip she's taken enough risk for him. Phillip says he has been respectful and that's all he wants in return, "All I ask if five minutes."

"I told you," says Belle, "We're not sleeping together again."

Stefano gets off the phone and wants to wrap things up. Rolf is concerned about the assignment. Stefano, on the other hand, is hot to go. Rolf isn't sure John is ready. "No more excuses," bellows Stefano, "Make it happen!"

Bo says they can't bust into the mansion without a plan. He asks EJ how Stefano resurrected John. EJ isn't sure. He tells them Stefano needs John for a mission.

Bo runs out into the hall to call Roman. Marlena expresses her undying gratitude to EJ.

"Don't mention it," says EJ, "Especially to anyone who is sane." Sami stares at Marlena as Marlena emotes happiness. Sami emotes an open jaw.

Billie tells them there was a surprise in the police report from the search. They discovered a contact lens in the basement. It was Ford's prescription. Chelsea thinks he must have lost it there. She says there was beer in the basement and Ford was down there all the time. Billie says, "When Ford's dad gets this information he will grab hold of the girls and not let go."

"Just like Ford," says Chelsea.

Belle tells Phillip it's best if they don't see each other again. Belle thinks she has destroyed every chance of Claire having a normal childhood. Claire thinks to herself, "With parents like I have, I was doomed before I ever got out of the gate." Phillip thinks the more people who love Claire the better. Belle blames herself, for a change, "I made a choice and I will regret it for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Phillip asks, "What do you want me to do? Name it."

Belle says, "You can help me to put my marriage back together, and then be there for a quick roll in the hay on special occasions."

John sits in his electric chair and jiggles like a jackhammer. Rolf tells Stefano perfection takes time. John black will take a little longer. He wonders if Stefano suspects someone has exposed his nefarious plan. Stefano remembers EJ's threats but tells Rolf he doesn't know who would have done that. He picks up the phone.

Billie tells the brat she and her friends are looking suspicious, "I can tell when you are hiding something, because if you are breathing, you are hiding something." She turns to Nick and asks what he knows. Nick drops his head.

Belle thinks if she had handled things right she and Shawn could have worked things out. Phillip assures her she handled him right. Belle collects Claire and leaves with the bodyguard. Crystal watches and makes a call, "Let's get it right this time."

Outside Belle assures the bodyguard she is OK. Crystal follows and Rob meets her.

Bo is on the phone with Roman. He tells him EJ saw John at the mansion. In his spare time, Bo turns and rants at EJ. EJ says he will make a statement. "We're going in tonight," says Bo.

"You're going in without me," drones EJ

Nick remains silent. Billie presses. Nick finally says he wasn't there that night. As far as he knows Chelsea is telling the truth. Billie says Crawford thinks it was an imposter dressed as Ford leaving the sorority house. She tells them things won't get easier and the next time they talk it will probably be at the police station. She hopes they are more convincing there. Billie leaves.

Sami gives EJ a drink and says she is grateful for what he did. "You know my father," says the introspective EJ, "He has a way of getting out of these situations. It's sad, really, that it's come to this. I never thought I would turn my back on him."

"Your father is a monster," snorts Sami.

Belle's bodyguard honks the horn to his squad car as they are stuck in traffic behind a van. He honks again and then calls in and tells the dispatcher he is exiting the vehicle to check things out. As he leaves, Claire lets out a big yawn. She's in the back seat watching DOOL. Belle gets a call. Phillip wants her to hear him out. As she talks, Rob and Crystal stalk.

Sami whines about the things Stefano has done to her and her family. EJ never imagined his father was capable of such cruel and inhumane behavior. He used to admire him. But he also had a temper and was stubborn. All EJ ever wanted to do was to please him. Sami sympathizes. She says he was a kid and couldn't see the full picture, "You are now free from your father's control."

"Freedom," he repeats, "Is that what this is? Now I've betrayed my father so I may have my freedom, but I'm on my own."

The brat thanks Nick for covering for her. Nick says they should have just called the cops in the first place. He wants her to grow up and tell the truth. Chelsea tells him she is unfamiliar with both concepts.

The officer inspects the stalled van as Phillip cajoles Belle, "I will always be there for you, no matter what." Meanwhile, Rob puts a shotgun up to the back of the officer's head.

The Marx brothers sneak up to the DiMera mansion... oh, check that, it's Bo, Hope, Marlena and Roman. Roman brandishes a search warrant. Hope and Marlena go inside. Roman asks Bo what he is up to. "You'll see," says Bo.

Stefano removes John's VISOR® and asks him questions like what year it is, "Who do you belong to?"

"You," says Johnny-one-note, "Stefano DiMera."

"What is your job?"

"A mission," says John, "To get the hell out of here."

Stefano explodes, "Not until I tell you!"

Rolf interrupts. He says he has inserted the tracking device into the subject. Stefano is worried John will try to escape. Rolf tells him they have a bigger problem, "Ze polize half arrifed."

Chelsea and Nick leave the pub. Nick lectures. Chelsea says she knows all this already. She can't eat or sleep. Nick says he had the same feeling after Willow died, "Between us, if we kill one more person, we'll be starring in Natural Born Killers II. The only way out is to tell the truth." Chelsea says she has to wait until the girls come back. He suggests a conference call. She doesn't want to ruin their Christmas vacations. "You ruined Ford's," he says. He tells her to do what's right, "You're one of the strongest people I know."

"You never did have many friends."

Hope and Marlena sneak through the mansion. They discover the laboooooratory and see John. Marlena won't leave. Hope gives her a taser for protection and goes for Bo.

Rob has the cop drop his cell phone. Belle continues to yammer at Phillip.

BOOM! BOOM! The bodyguard takes the full force of both barrels at point-blank range and drops like a rock.

"OMG," screams Belle. Rob and Crystal run up to the squad car as Belle screams, "There is a baby inside! Claire is in here, too." Belle screams and begs. She gives Phillip the play-by-play as Rob takes her into the van. Belle screams for Claire. Claire screams for Mommy.

Nick tells Chelsea it's time to take responsibility. If she can't do this they don't have a future. He will walk away for good. Nick leaves. Chelsea frets.

Phillip slides into second base and lands by the cop who has just taken the full force of the shotgun. The cop groans and says he is lucky the shotgun had rubber bullets. He proceeds to scrape his guts off the pavement and put them back inside.

EJ says after what his father did... decimating his bank accounts and having his furniture repossessed, he's not sure what he will do next. Sami tells him he may have saved John's life, "That made you a better man. You raped me but it's all better now."

Stefano answers the door. Roman flashes the warrant and they come in. Stefano makes small talk, "I'm glad you're here. I can show you the latest painting I have acquired."

"Can the chatter old man," says Bo, "We're here to look for John Black."

Marlena touches John's shoulder, "John?"

John asks, "Do we have time for a quickie?"

Marlena gasps, "It is you! " Marlena removes the VISOR®.

John sees what she has in her hand, "Don't tase me, ho, don't tase me."

John grabs at her but misses. Marlena asks, "What have they done? What have they done?" She strokes his hair, "I hope we can get an emergency appointment with my stylist."


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

22 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Prevuze! A google search of fire planes bombs has Prevuze as #1 -- followed by ouch! Turkish planes bomb Kurdish rebels (cnn)!

Awesome prevuze; love the John's hair captions (wth is up with that haircut anyway?) Yeah to Nick remembering Willow and double yeah to "Between us, if we kill one more person, we'll be starring in Natural Born Killers II."

Also lmao at "Marlena emotes happiness. Sami emotes an open jaw."

Looks like a great episode and a huge TY for another fantastic prevuze!

3:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't stop laughing at the Beeker picture. I think they did John's hair like that on purpose to go with the whole "sci fi" theme, but... hopefully Marlena will be able to get him that emergency appointment.

Thanks for a great Prevuze! Monday's show sounds great - can't wait for that last scene. Sounds incredible.

4:44 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Thanks for a great Prevuze! Monday's show sounds great - can't wait for that last scene. Sounds incredible.

Prevuze II is up. We included a bit of the last scene as an appetizer.

Hmmm... I'm not sure if that sounded like I meant it. Anyway...

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze II is up. We included a bit of the last scene as an appetizer.

Hmmm... I'm not sure if that sounded like I meant it. Anyway...


lol! ("Teaser", I think.) Thanks for doing that! Just watched it... wow, it looks like a real tearjerker. I'm even getting choked up watching the clip. Love the background music as well.

5:01 AM  
Blogger *Tricia* said...

"When Ford's dad gets this information he will grab hold of the girls and not let go."

"Just like Ford," says Chelsea.

--haha! giggle giggle *snort*--the apple doesnt fall far from the tree...
yes if only all rapists were as kind as e.j...pffftttt!...im glad to see DOOL is setting society straight on the morals of a rapist

5:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting part of J&M's last scene! Just from that little snippet it looks like Deidre's performance will be phenomenal. I cannot wait to see this. Welcome back, John and Marlena.

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze, you rock!

Thank you so much!

5:25 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Rolf interrupts. He says he has inserted the tracking device into the subject.

Well that explains the hair.

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed that John's hair has gone haywire!! I think Max let Rolf style his hair, too.

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know she wasn't even in today's episode. But, I saw yesterday's and have to put this in. Kate. Does anyone else notice that all the cast have their nostril UNDER the edge of their nose and not right on the front of it? Kate's nostrils are huge. Looks like she's been hanging on hooks by her nostrils. Did she have work done to look like she's permanently flaring them? She looks like a piggy. She always has that " Everyone is an idiot except me and I'm so tired of explaining every little thing to them" attitude. So, maybe she did have her nostrils permanently flared for effect. I just had to say it. No one else would.

7:00 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

Speaking of the other day ...

Shawn had a line to Chloe about Claire the other day that I actually had to rewind and listen to again. He said, and I quote, "She's upstairs brushing her teeth with my Grandma." I can't believe Prevuze didn't jump all over that one!!! But then again, I guess nothing really needs to be said, does it ...

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many comments to make today - mostly from other comments.

1. Leslie - I didn't have a chance to read yesterday's comments until this morning. The only reason I knew what Lombard Street is is because I love Monk and in one episode he was after the mayor or someone to straighten it out because it drove him crazy.

2. Sue - I've noticed the background music, too. But on my tv it now drowns out some of the low dialogue! I keep wanting to yell for them to turn it down.

3. Anon - YES!! Finally someone else has noticed Kate's nostrils. I keep thinking well at least she probably has no trouble breathing. HAHAHAHA

4. GinaBaby - Fantastic Squints/Beeker picture!! I'm still laughing over it. I kept thinking of what I could compare his hair to and all I could come up with is Nick when he first arrived. Yours was perfect.

5. And speaking of perfection, Prevuze, as always, has done an excellent job. I'd list all of the Prevuisms that were great today but I've already rambled on and on. Thanks, tho!! :D

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, the beeker pic was so flipping funny -- as were the others today -- that I'm posting before reading the script or comments. Based solely on graphics today:

Hall of Fame material.

Thanks!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Ahhhhhhh. As predicted, John's return has provided a wealth of material for Prevuze and everyone else. What a riot!

What's with the two sterling cops (Bo & Pard) letting Marlena & Hope skulk around in the Dimera mansion alone??

And haven't most of us been in poor Rolf's position? Your boss pushes and pushes for a project's completion within an entirely unrealistic time frame. Then, when it's done and the inevitable problems/disasters happen due to a rushed conclusion, you get blamed for it. Yes, Rolf, been there, done that.

Prevuze, you have finally stumped me with a prevuism: 1080P?? Anyone??

Can't wait to see John "jiggling in the chair like a jackhammer". LOLOL

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always had a sneaking suspicion that Lexie and Kate had the same plastic surgeon.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this just seemed like good stuff to me because I'm a Cardinals fan:

Double-trumped EJ folds like the Chicago Cubs

Perhaps I'm alone on this one, but I dread having to suffer thru another amnesia drama with John & Marlena. It's John's turn this time, right?

(Yawning along with Claire.)

8:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Applecheeks - it's a type of Hi-Res TV.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

Applecheeks - it's a type of Hi-Res TV, "1080p is the shorthand name for a category of display resolutions. The number "1080" represents 1,080 lines of vertical resolution, while the letter p stands for progressive scan (meaning the image is not interlaced. It's the direction we are headed for future TV. Current is about 480 lines (interlaced), the next up is 720P and the top is the 1080P.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...I went off and answered my own question: link to Toronto Viewer:

http://www.passionssearch.com/cgi-bin/links/search.cgi?query=toronto+viewer

12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This sounds like a really wild episode with all sorts of plot movement…something new and different for DOOL. Your recap includes so many outstanding Prevuisms. However…

Double-trumped EJ folds like the Chicago Cubs in a playoff game and tells them John is in the labooooratory.

Prevuze makes like an HBO special…“Wait Until Next Year”. You’ve got me weeping already and spring training hasn’t even started. This is going to be the year. We have Kosuke Fukudome in the outfield. In case you are curious, no part of his name rhymes with truck. However, I think that little fact will be lost on the bleacher denizens after they have had a few too many. All of a sudden a Cubs broadcast could become R rated.

OK, back to Daze. Love John’s Don King fro and stylish sun glasses. His zombie-like persona certainly complements his wooden delivery. I don’t even want to contemplate to what lengths Marlena will have go to bring her John back but I’m sure it will provide mountains of material for excellent Prevuisms.

Nick is the smart one with the scruples. What’s he doing with Chelsea?

I look forward to seeing this episode on Monday. I can only hope it’s as good as Prevuze!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone else notice that all the cast have their nostril UNDER the edge of their nose and not right on the front of it?

Hmmm. This sounds like a great idea for a good Nancy Drew novel…”The Mystery of the Flared Nostrils”.

3:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"She's upstairs brushing her teeth with my Grandma." I can't believe Prevuze didn't jump all over that one!!! .....
ok. At the moment, this was spoken by Shawn, I says to my husband, " So, how can one get a mental picture of Claire using her great grandma as a toothbrush?" Honest. I said that. Why I didn't put it on prevuze right at that time? I don't know. Kick me for missing out on that one.
Now, When Marlena did all that gasping as she learned her love, her darling, her soulmate, yadda yadda was alive, did anyone else notice the vacuum in the room? I think Deidre's beginning to go a little overdramatic, no?
I also have a theory. Correct me, if I'm wrong. But, be gentle. Does anyone else suspect that Brady is being held in the old building next to the laundamat? They're keeping something in there or they wouldn't have keys and keep going in and out. Just a thought.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs