Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Am I That Good In The Sack?

Bo barks orders at the docks. He fills Roman in, "So far we've got squat." It's the SPD, all right. Roman assures him they will find Claire, and also says Stefano claims he had nothing to do with her kidnapping. "Maybe he's not lying," says Bo.

Shawn zones at Belle's bedside as her monitors beep, whirr and gurgle. We pan down through the maze of equipment and see that her heartbeat looks normal... blood pressure, normal... Uh-oh, her IQ is a flatline near zero.

Shawn talks to Belle. She can't hear him, but her level of understanding is about the same as usual. He beats himself up for not saving Claire. Phillip stands outside and eavesdrops.

John wants to know if Marlena is for real. "If you want reality," says Marlena, "you're in the wrong town." Marlena talks about his previous coma. She says he found a way to reach her back then,
"You came to me in my dreams, I know that sounds strange, but it's true." John laughs. "I've got a million of 'em," says Marlena. She wants him to believe in her the way she believed in him.

Marlena tells him she saw the car hit him and was there when he died. John accuses her of lying on both counts, "You're working for them aren't you?"

"The DiMeras," asks Marlena.

"No," says John, "You're more evil than that. You're working for the DOOL people."

Marlena insists she's not. She says she's his wife and loves him. He asks her to prove it and get him out of there. Marlena refuses. He calls her Doc again and she reacts. "Don't get your hopes up," he growls, "I don't remember you. All I want to do is get out.

Marlena says, "If I get you out of here, the DiMeras will come after you, and Stefano is never coming near you again."

John chuckles, "And how can you be so sure?"

Marlena says, "I will kill him."

"So you're a vindictive killer," says John, "I knew there must have been a reason I fell in love with you."

Phillip listens as Shawn vows to find Claire. Shawn kisses Belle's forehead and Phillip limps away. Chloe finds him. She asks if he wishes he were in with Belle. Phillip deflects the question. Chloe thinks Belle will be destroyed when she finds out Claire is missing. He encourages her to befriend Shawn. She thinks he has an ulterior motive.

Hope meets Bo and Roman. Bo fills her in. Hope thinks Stefano is behind the kidnapping. Bo isn't sure, "This doesn't look like Stefano's M-O."

"His Missouri?"

Bo 'splains, "None of this sounds like Stefano."

Roman says, "But if Stefano's not behind it..."

Hope asks, "Then who is?"

Bo wonders who Crystal and Rob are working for. They speculate about the kidnapping. Bo wonders what if Crystal really is trying to protect them. Roman wonders from whom, "Brady disappears. Belle and Claire disappear. Where is the connection?" They spend the next half hour trying to figure out if there is any connection between Brady and Belle. The suspense ends when Roman goes off to take a call.

Bo and Hope regurgitate all the facts and fall into a hug. "They'd better not hurt her," says Bo.

"I wish Belle wouldn't have been hurt," says Hope, "That's my job."

Roman comes back and says Marlena will not allow John to be sedated at the hospital. They agree not to tell Marlena about the kidnapping. Translation: Marlena needs to prepare herself for more bad news.

Bo gets a call, "Get a team on that right away." He hangs up and says, "They found the van – empty." Bo lights the night with flashing teeth.

Chloe goes into Belle's room. She asks if there is anything she can do. Shawn hugs her and says he appreciates her being there. "That's what friends are for," says Chloe. Shawn wants to head for the pier. Chloe insists on driving him. Phillip slithers in as they leave. He kisses Belle's hand and says he was out of his mind to have left her. He will not make that mistake again. Belle's machines perk up.

John says Marlena will go to prison if she shoots Stefano. Marlena says she would die for him. He asks, if that's the case, why she won't help him to escape, "All you do is talk, lady. Actions speak louder than words." Marlena vows to keep fighting for him but won't let him out. She tells him about his kidney-apping.

"That SOB stole my kidney," rants John, "And my brain. At least I have two kidneys, but the last time I checked my brain didn't come in pairs."

"You should feel fortunate," says Marlena, "You have a daughter who's brain didn't come in singles." She avoids telling him other things Stefano has done to him, but does say Stefano and Rolf have been arrested, "They're not talking."

John looks at his hands as he slowly wiggles his fingers, "I have ways of making them cooperate if you will just let me out of here."

No dice. Marlena reminds him they have worked together on this kind of thing before and were able to work through it, "In fact we even used the same script."

John mocks, "Because you're my wife you love me and want me back. Am I that good in the sack?"

Marlena resists the urge to laugh and insists they have to unlock his memories to protect them from Stefano. He accuses her of wanting to protect herself from him. Marlena cocks her head like a confused little puppy.

Bo decides to tap Marlena's phone. They've already tapped Shawn's phone and the phone at the pub, "The next time Shawn orders chowdah-to-go, we'll nail him." Shawn and Chloe join the three stooges. Bo tells him about finding the empty van. He vows to track them down. Shawn won't rest until Claire is back.

Marlena insists no one needs protection from John. John goes uber-macho, "Right now I feel like I have to rip off someone's head, and I'd like to start with DiMera." Marlena says she can't let him loose because she can't bear to lose him again. He wonders how he wound up at Stefano's after his so-called death.

Marlena doesn't know, "That's why we have to work on this." John wonders if Marlena's shooting scene at the mansion was staged for his benefit. Marlena thinks it's a good thing he's trying to analyze things.

"What's next," growls John, "Heeling, fetching, rolling over on command?"

"Sounds kinky enough for me," says Marlena.

"You can go straight to hell," snorts John. Marlena doesn't react. John pumps up the volume, "I SAID YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL, WOMAN!"

I've been there," says Marlena, "I've shared our home with you after you've had your favorite Mexican dinner – double frijoles."

Roman interrupts. John drones, "I just told this pushy bitch to go to hell and she didn't blink."

"Don't talk to her like that," says Roman.

John chortles, "Are you hot for her yourself?"

"You're way out of line," says Roman, "On target, but out of line."

John gives him a look that could kill, "Undo these cuffs and you can have a crack at me." Roman and Marlena go outside to talk. John goes into Zen pointy-finger mode.

Roman wants to know why John isn't sedated. "He's not an animal," says Marlena, "He's my husband." Marlena says she won't have him drugged.

Roman rages against the DiMeras, "I want to put that dangerous demented old man away!"

"What has Mickey done now," asks Marlena. Roman hopes she can help John. Marlena says if Roman doesn't like the way she's handling things, he'll just have to get over it.

Roman goes in with Marlena and tells John to let Marlena help him. He leaves.

John gives her a cat-that-ate-the-canary smile, "Yeah, definitely hot for you."

Marlena giggles, "Are you trying to provoke me?"

"I'm not sure I can," says John, "I hear you're pretty tough."

"You have no idea."

Bo, Hope and Shawn strategize about the kidnapping. Bo says they will find her. Shawn wants to help. Bo says he needs to go over all the details and come up with something that will help. Bo and Hope don't want to be around when Shawn is trying to think because it's just too painful to watch. So they decide to go bug Marlena instead.

Shawn tells Chloe, "I've played this whole thing over and over in my head."

Chloe suggests, "Why don't you play it over and over in something more useful?"

"It's all a blur," says Shawn, "What if there is something I can't remember that might break this case wide open?"

Chloe tells him to concentrate and start at the beginning. We have a rolling rehash. Shawn thinks he should have rushed the guy before he pulled the gun. Chloe says he will go crazy if he blames himself. Too late.

Phillip pours his heart out to Belle. He will never forgive himself for walking away from her. He vows to be there for her when she wakes up. If she doesn't want him there he will respect her decision, "Sometimes when you love somebody so much you have to know when to let go. You taught me what it means to love. And to whine."

Bo and Hope join John and Marlena. John asks Bo, "Is it your turn to ask more stupid questions." Bo says they just came to see how he's doing. John wants them to help him escape. Marlena suggests stepping outside as John rages.

Out in the hall Marlena says she's just upset and frustrated. Bo suggests sedation. Marlena senses something else is going on. Bo tells her about the kidnapping. So their pact not to tell Marlena about the kidnapping lasted exactly fourteen seconds. Hope hugs.

John Zens. Bo comes in and asks for a favor. John isn't in the mood to do anything unless Bo does something for him.

Shawn goes through more flashbacks. He talks about catching up to the van and breaking the window. He saw Rob stick out his arm and, "The tattoo!"

Bo tells John about the kidnapping. John sticks out his chained hands, "Get me out of these and I will pretend that I care." Bo says he will see what he can do.

"Damn Stefano," says Marlena. She thinks he's behind this. Bo comes out and overhears, "It doesn't fit his M-O."

"His Missouri?"

Bo and Hope leave. Marlena goes back into John's room and asks, "You still want out of here?"

John smiles, "And they say blondes are dumb."

"Real blondes are," says Marlena, "I need you to do something – No questions asked."

"There is a catch," says John, "Always a catch."

Shawn rushes into the pub and finds Roman, Bo and Hope. He tells them about the tattoo. Bo wants him to go down to the police station and describe it to one of the artists down there. No need – Roman just happens to have an 8 x 10 glossy of it right there. "That's it," says Shawn.

Roman says Marlena found it in John's clothing after he died, "It's the symbol of a Celtic woman warrior." Shawn takes the picture so he can do some research.

"There's gotta be a connection," says Bo, "But I'm still trying to figure out the connection between Brady and Belle."

"What do you think," asks Roman.

Bo. Think. They all get a good laugh.

Marlena wants John to come with her to see their daughter. John folds his hands and contemplates.

Belle stirs and calls for Claire. Phillip shushes her and tells her she is OK. Belle calls for Claire again. "She isn't here," says Phillip.

"Oh, she's home," says groggy Belle, "I wanna go home. She's OK, right?"

"I'm sure she's fine, but she's not at home," says Phillip.

Belle panics. Phillip tells her to rest. Then, just to toss a little gasoline on the fire, he tells her Crystal and Rob took Claire. Belle yanks her tubes off and panics. She insists they have to get out of there. Phillip consoles the crazy woman.


Previews
========

You can watch the previews later today on our PREVUZE II website.

33 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a Prevuze today! I started noting all the jokes I wanted to mention in my comment, but there are just too many! But I'll list a few - the 'cop a feel' pic is great, and I love the "on target" about Roman's being hot for Marlena. And the ongoing Brady and Belle connection jokes are great.

Also a belated thank you for yesterday's preview video! Any time you put in some of the final scene, the challenge is how early in the workday I can sneak it in. Unfortunately yesterday only got the "when the boss leaves in the afternoon" timing. Hopefully next time I can improve on that.

Tomorrow's show sounds wonderful, and I am loving the dialogue and the dynamic between John and Marlena. I can't wait to see what happens next!

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John mocks, "Because you're my wife you love me and want me back. Am I that good in the sack?"

Marlena resists the urge to laugh and insists they have to unlock his memories to protect them from Stefano.

Well, Prevuze, I sure couldn’t resist the urge to laugh. Yeah, he’s good in the sack…a potato sack.

"What's next," growls John, "Heeling, fetching, rolling over on command?"

"Sounds kinky enough for me," says Marlena.

If it weren’t for the Prevuisms, how would any of us survive this sappy dialogue?

"I SAID YOU CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL, WOMAN!"

I've been there," says Marlena, "I've shared our home with you after you've had your favorite Mexican dinner – double frijoles."


Now that’s exactly what I’m talking about!!! What’s with all the references to Marlena being hot? Menopause is a b*t*h but this is ridiculous! This is a five star Prevuze, and the photos are outstanding!!!

5:41 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Along with the previously mentioned items, I got a kick out of the running joke about "Stephano's MO" and "Stephano's Missouri?" Classic.

But speaking of that - attempting to kidnap Brady/Black spawn – how exactly is that not like Stephano??

Bo lights the night with flashing teeth. Ooh! Ooh! Is Snarly back in snarly mode?? Been a while.

Bo decides to tap Marlena's phone. They've already tapped Shawn's phone and the phone at the pub Did they do that with or without one of those pesky warrant thingys?

I'm enjoying the "new" John. {I SO want to say 'Squints', but except for one aborted tic that one day, Drake hasn't obliged me yet. HA) I imagine Drake and Diedre like being able to sink their teeth into something more interesting than the usual billing & cooing.

Thanks to Prevuze, the pictures, and the prevuisms I am now fortified for another long day's journey at work.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

What’s with all the references to Marlena being hot? Menopause is a b*t*h but this is ridiculous!

Hey! As a semi-hot geezer chick myself I resemble that remark! LOL

6:49 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'll start by answering cfish's question from yesterday:
And just one other thing -- since Brady apparently was injured, and Belle almost died while being taken to be kept "safe", wouldn't it have just been better for Colleen herself to go to them, explain everything, and get them to go peacefully?

Remember Brady has never even heard of Colleen so she'd have had to go over the entire story with him and even then it would sound pretty fishy. Crystal tried to tell Belle she was with family but before she could elaborate Belle freaked out and threw coffee on her.

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for:
HEEEERE'S COLLEEEN!
Spoilers for Jan 28th - Feb 1st

Monday, January 28th
Marlena injects Stefano with a drug to make him appear catatonic; John convinces Marlena to help him get to Ireland; Chelsea tells Crawford Decker the details of his son's death; Shawn Belle, Philip and Chloe secretly make plans to find Claire.

Tuesday, January 29th
Marlena sneaks into the lab to alter Stefano's test results; at the hospital, Lexie learns she has become the new chief of staff; Tony tells Anna he has a surprise for her, which she assumes will be a marriage proposal.

Wednesday, January 30th
John and Marlena arrive in Ireland and are surprised by who they find there; Belle and Shawn discuss their relationship; Roman reveals that Crawford Decker has pressured the D.A. to issue an arrest warrant for Chelsea.

Thursday, January 31st
Adrienne informs Steve that she, Justin and the boys are moving to Dubai; Anna scolds Tony for not consulting her before buying his new business; Lexie gets disturbing test results for one of her patients; Sami is alarmed when she realizes Allie is sick.

Friday, February 1st
Colleen reveals that she faked her death, and has been keeping tabs on the Brady DiMera feud; Chelsea and Stephanie thank Max for coming forward with Ford's body; E.J. informs Sami that they are no longer in danger because Stefano is in a coma.

7:07 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

But speaking of that - attempting to kidnap Brady/Black spawn – how exactly is that not like Stephano??

Bo's contention was that the whole caper was too sloppy to be Stefano's work. But not sloppy enough to have been masterminded by the Salem Police Department.

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only imagine Marlena having that half-sedated, fake smile on her face for most of this episode.
I wish I could take a papertowel to my tv screen and wipe it off!
It seems soooo condesending and smug!

I LOVE John's lines....

Doesn't it seem like Bo (and Hope) run back and forth so much but yet they never DO anything for the cases 'they' are working on????? Where's Ciara???? (I used to say where's Claire all of the time - but now it's like Ciara has morphed into a full-time boarding school.
I know I couldn't be away from my kids all of the time!!!! JMO

And finally, I thought it was agreed that SHAWN would be the one to tell Belle about Claire? Or was that just one of those 'quick-storyline bloopers'?

GREAT job Prevuze! (as usual!)

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not more lab test switching. Just when Lexie comes back, too - talk about perfect timing!

8:43 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

I thought Lexie's medical license was taken away. How can she be chief of staff at the hospital if she doesn't have a medical license???? Or, perhaps, did "Daddy" fix things for her?

9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cfish: about billie taking the fall for Chelsea...first; she already did that with Zach and also; they did that last year with Bonnie & Mimi. So, they'll probably do it again - since DOOL can't seem to think of anything orignial.

Speaking of FORD DECKER - I'm glad he's dead (for real I hope) - he was freaky-scary looking.

I don't think Marlena's in on it or else she wouldn't be talking to John like that when nobody else was around. I also don't think John is faking. Maybe John is really somewhere with Coleen and thisjohn is really a robot that Rolf switched behind Stephano's back?

BTW: Did anyone notice on yesterday's episode that the cop on the pier that Shawn ran up to and said that he was Claire's Dad and wanted to know what was going on? That cop was the same cop that yelled at Shawn for ruining that crime scene. But they showned no recognition for each other? Is DOOL recycling extras along with scripts now?

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

JUST SOME CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISIM (sp) FOR DEB...AND I'M SURE A FEW OF US READERS HAVE THOUGHT THIS...STOP TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN; I'M NOT SAYING THAT NO ONE AT DOOL READS YOUR SITE BUT DOOL DOES NOT GET ALL ITS STORYLINES FROM YOUR BLOG. Just a suggestion. Thanks.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I THINK I NEED A TRANSLATER TO UNDERSTAND MARLENA....WHEN DID SHE STOP MAKING SENSE?

"IF I SET YOU FREE YOU WON'T BE FREE" HUH?

"CRYSTAL MAY BE FAKE BUT MY FEELINGS ABOUT HER ARE VERY REAL" HUH?

"I KNOW ITS IMPOSSIBLE BUT THIS IS NOT FALSE HOPE" HUH?

ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHERS??

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry did I miss something? Deb - horn - tootage? I read nothing of that sort in today's comments and I'm not sure I've read that before in any of the comments. Personally I like the spoilers that Deb provides and thank you Deb for that. I don't think you're tooting your own horn Deb. And really how much clout does someone who won't sign their name have. Nothing like telling someone off under the "anonymous" link. Oh and "Anonymous", feel free to learn some internet etiguette and turn your CAPS LOCK off.
~Lisa

9:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb,
Go ahead and toot your horn a little from time to time. We know it's all in fun. Thanks for adding your comments to Prevuze. Prevuze is great, and you regular commentators make it all the better!

10:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb's posts are not horn tooting at all. How can it be when she says something and the next thing you know they lift it and put it in the show. Besides we're just having fun here and Deb's posts are fun, so Keep them coming Deb.

10:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...STOP TOOTING YOUR OWN HORN;

If you can’t toot your own horn, whose horn can you toot? All the tooting is in good fun so that’s OK with me.

10:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOOT if you love Deb's posts!! And all the other regulars, as well!
TOOT!!! TOOT!!!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

TOOT!

I really need to watch the show for real. DOOL seems to have so much mish-mash running together. None of the story lines seem to close and it gets confusing when one week everybody is running in one direction only to make an aboutface the following week. Am I making any sense?

Loved the Prevuze today. None of the characters are safe from a good skewering, but the posters are, or at least should be.

10:45 AM  
Blogger carrierose said...

Toot! Toot!

I usually have an anon listing, but dont want to be confused with the yelling anon so i now have an account. thanks for all you do,prevuze and deb.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toot! Toot!

This anon loves you Deb! Keep up the good work.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

TOOT

11:18 AM  
Blogger cfish said...

TOOT! TOOT! From me too!!!

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toot Toot!

This anon also loves to read Deb's comments and possible story lines. Deb is very funny and creative...keep 'em coming.

Robin :)

11:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You people need some BeanO!

Prevuze, this is s good place for a Stickup!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Toot, toot, to you too!

I like it when Deb alerts us to an update on her DAZE site. They are always a blast as well.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Deb:

The very hot Marlena thoughtfully brought me an order of double frijoles for lunch from my favorite Mexican restaurant. At least, she told me it’s my favorite restaurant. I just can’t remember because my memory was erased but you already knew that. Actually, I’m not exactly sure what Mexican food is but it sure was tasty. In a bit, I will be able to give you a very special toot, toot salute. Anyway, I just want you to keep posting on your dynamite blog so that wacky DOOL writing team can pick up some good ideas. Most of the storylines I’ve been stuck with just gave me gas or so I’ve been told. Oh, here you go! Toot, toot, toot, toot!!!

Your friend,
John, alias, Squints

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was misunderstood. I was not saying Deb was tooting her own horn because she posted spoiler. I like her spoilers too; I'm glad she posts them. I was saying that I have noticed over the last few months that I have been reading this site; that usually after she posts her spoilers or in other posts she makes - she always leave a comment about how she predicted this or that on her site and where's her royalties and that DOOL reads her site for storylines and that her predictions will show up on the show because they read her site. I just think she should be a bit more modest. And truthfully; I've never read her site and I'm sure its great but even Prevuze doesn't claim to have DOOL read their site and "steal" their ideas. THATS ALL I'M TALKING ABOUT.
And btw - I posted under anon because I couldn't remember my password. I've posted here before under THIS STORYLINE AGAIN?

And since when is a readers opinions and comments not welcomed?

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOOT TOOT

Since everything said here is basically an opinion, I'd say they are welcome. There is a difference here between an opinion and being rude. Remember, what you read is in black and white. There is no gray area for people to "read between the lines". Have the same respect for other people that you would want for yourself. Re-read your "statement" before posting. Editing is good.

We have enough crapola to get through following these storylines TPTB have given us.

Deb - you and your blog rocks. Prevuze and Daze completely make my morning. Please keep up the GREAT job!!

Sherri

1:53 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Dear Anonymous:
Get a life.
Prevuze has no problem with me promoting my blog. When I started it I made sure not only to obtain their permission to promote it, but I posted a link to Prevuze on my blog.

I will continue to pat myself on the back when for some strange reason plot lines that I first posted on my blog mysteriously end up being part of DOOL, yeah I'm gonna toot. Get over it.

And just because I know it annoys you, I intend to start posting and TOOTING even more often. So get used to it and get over it.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

And,
A HUGE SMOOCHIE BOOCHIES to all of you loyal Prevuze fans who stood up for me.

THANK YOU!! You guys rock!!

And rest assured I will make good on my threat and there will be many many many more editions of The DAZE of Our Lives to come.
All SHAMELESSLY promoted by moi!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

We appreciate all your posts. Everyone. It's one of the things that keeps us coming back here day after day doing this. Thanks to all of you for your comments and a special thanks to Deb, who seems always to be able to come up with something special.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's late. No time to read Prevuze or the usually great comments, but I can always squeeze in the pics.

And I'm glad I peeked!

"After I jumped in the river, my leg rusted."

That's a coffee spitter! LOL!

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that while John was 'away', he was in Squint Rehab.

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs