Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Dirty Pool Is My Specialty

Mimi babbles to Shawn about getting dressed up to go get a hormone shot, but Shawn isn't there. She finds him on the phone. He asks Belle if she has the keys to his place.

Belle says, "We have the entire afternoon. Phillip is taking Claire to the park."

Shawn says, "That second bedroom is waiting for us. I feel like I've been waiting for this forever, but promise me... don't do anything to make Mimi suspicious." Wide-eyed Mimi soaks it in.

Frankie comes in and asks John, "What's up? Are you back on the force?"

"No," says John, "They can't afford me. I break things. I'm after North. I'm gonna bend the rules a bit."

Eve the cop spies. She calls Alex and tells him what John is up to.

"He'll never lay eyes on his precious Doc again," sneers Alex.

Marlena contemplates the magic necklace and remembers Alex giving it to her. Then she remembers a time long, long ago and far, far away when she told John she loved him.

Patrick picks up Hope's phone and says hello. Bo recognizes his voice and asks what he is doing there. Hope grabs the phone and Bo gives her the third degree.

Bo tells Hope she has to get away from Patrick. She says he can't tell her how to live her life. All she wants from him is a divorce.

Bo begs, "Please just tell me where you are so I can protect you."

Hope insists, "I don't need protecting from Patrick. He is no killer."

"Yes he is, Fancy Face, I have proof."

Frankie says he can't help John break the law. John tells him his plan. Eve reports.

Alex tells her, "No matter what move he makes, I've got him checkmated."

Eve says, "I think there is something you need to know about Patrick Lockhart."

Marlena has a flashback. Young John gives young Marlena a cashmere sweater. Then she remembers being in bed with him. They are back from a fireworks display. John asks if he can interest her in a more private one. "Let the fireworks begin," says Marlena.

Marlena is conflicted, "I'm married to Alex. We're happy, but I'm having all these memories of John. Alex loves me. He will take care of me all the Days Of Our Lives. What is wrong with me?" She spills her purse and exposes a hypo and vial. Flashback to her telling Alex she is remembering, and confronting him about drugging her. She snaps out of it and says, "Oh, you are through controlling me, Alex."

"That's gutsy," says Frankie, "But it might just work."

John says, "If it works, Marlena might not come rushing back to me, but she won't have anything to do with Alex. What do you say, make that phone call or not?"

Eve continues reporting. She tells Alex Bo has the goods on Patrick.

Alex says, "Lockhart will now have to follow my orders."

Bo reads the description of the murderer, "Wanted for questioning in the murder of Sara Hannaford. Description: 6'3", 190 pounds, blue eyes, good manners, able to charm, victims are attractive, usually women of means, smart and calculating with great patience. He gains his victim's trust before he strikes."

"OMG, says Hope, "That only narrows it down to a few million people."

"Hope, it's him!"

"No, you wish it was him."

Bo urges, "Think like a cop."

"A Salem cop," asks Hope, "My mind is too clear for that. You don't have any evidence it's Patrick. You're just after him because he's with me."

Bo pries, "Have you been with him this whole time?"

"It doesn't matter," says Hope, "It wasn't planned."

"Not by you..."

"And not by Patrick," insists Hope, "I don't know where I would be with out him emotionally."

Bo says, "You've gotten pretty close..."

Hope fires back, "And you have to Billie. I thought my life ended the night Chelsea killed Zack. She is the killer, not Patrick, and you are still protecting her. I want the divorce now more than ever. I can't wait to get you and Billie and that demon seed child out of my life."

Belle is sooooo glad Shawn asked her. Shawn wants to keep this a secret. "Hurry up and get over here," says Belle.

Mimi overhears and worries. Shawn hangs up. Mimi comes up to him and tells him she's on her way to the hospital. Shawn says he has to stay there. He's swamped. She asks what he's going to do all afternoon.

"Get this car running," he says, "You have fun... no, I mean be strong... have fun afterwards. Get a pedicure. Go do woman things."

"OK," says Mimi, "Thanks. I hate to think you will be slaving away while I'm off being pampered."

Bonnie comes to take Mimi to the hospital and asks why she is down in the dumps. Mimi tries to deny it, but Bonnie sees through it. Mimi says, "OK, Mom. He's cheating on me with Belle. I just heard them making plans. How can I have married a man who is in love with someone else?"

Bonnie seethes, "I never should have trusted Belle. Maybe she's getting advice from her snaky sister Sami." Flashback to advice from Sami, which Bonnie overheard.

Mimi has a good point, "She's just doing what you did with Mickey."

"It's not the same at all," says Bonnie, "I was cleaning houses to make ends meet. Belle has everything."

"She has Shawn's baby," says Mimi, "They have that bond and they belong together."

"I don't get it," says Bonnie, "He married you. He loves you."

Mimi says, "He would never have looked at me if Belle hadn't married Phillip."

"Leave it to me," says Bonnie, "Belle is playing dirty, and dirty pool is my specialty.

Alex says, "You keep up the good work, Eve. Now that I have been warned I can be prepared." He walks out in the hall and finds Patrick.

Marlena realizes Alex has been injecting her and altering her memories, "I have to stop him, but I can't let him know that I know."

Alex tells Patrick, "The Salem police have issued a bulletin on a killer that fits your description. Bo will do everything to track you down and arrest you."

The broker answers the phone, "Pinnacle properties." Frankie tells her he is calling as John's attorney to make an offer on Marlena's property. They need an answer today. The agent says she will make a call and get Alex' answer.

John says, "Now we are just one call away from bringing Marlena back home."

Alex says, "Now that he knows you are after his wife, Bo will want to destroy you."

"Hope insists the killer wasn't Patrick, "I know him."

"What does that mean," asks Bo.

Hope says, "I was with you for over half of my life, and I don't know you at all. So don't preach to me, that's what I am saying. I'm hanging up now."

Bo asks, "Fancy Face, what's happening to us here? How can you be with that man?"

Hope remembers Billie and Bo in the Sleaze Motel, "How can you ask me that when you've been with Billie all this time? I've overlooked this Billie thing long enough. You have a new family, Bo. It's you, Billie and Chelsea. I want this divorce. Call my attorneys."

"Wait," says Bo, "I have to ask you one question. After all these years, you owe me that.

"OK, fine... one question."

Bo pops the big one, "Have you been sleeping with Lockhart?"

PrevuzeThe nurse tells Mimi she is in good health. As long as the baby is healthy Mimi will be happy. Mimi's phone rings as she waits for Lexie. It's Bonnie, reporting from the fire escape outside Mimi and Shawn's apartment, "I'm gonna call this little show, 'Your Lying Cheaters.' Hold on." She sends pictures of Belle and Shawn hugging and frolicking. "Don't worry, baby, that homewrecker is going to get exactly what's coming to her."

"Mimi doesn't have a clue we're here," says Shawn.

"Maybe is it was a mistake." Says Belle.

Alex tells Patrick, "If you want to get Hope, you WILL follow my orders."

Marlena says to herself, "When I think of all the time I have turned my back on my family because Alex was giving me this drug... I'm going to stop him."

Alex comes in, "Marlena?"

Bo waits for an answer, "You're awfully quiet. Are you going to answer my question?"

Hope remembers her night of wild abandon, "Let me ask you a question first... Have you been sleeping with Billie? You're awfully quiet. Is there something you want to tell me about you and Billie?"

Busted Bo remembers. Hope says, "Well, I think we both just found out more than we wanted to know. It confirms my decision. This marriage is over, Brady. She hangs up." Patrick comforts her.

Bo says into the dead phone, "Fancy Face..."

Frankie tells John the broker is confident she can close the deal. John gets into ISA security to tap the call the broker makes.

Alex asks Marlena to change so they can go out on the town. She rips off the necklace and says it doesn't go with the outfit she is planning to wear. She will wear a different one.

Marlena goes into the other room to change. Alex says, "She's beginning to think independently. She needs another dose."

Patrick offers to fly Hope back to Salem. She says she can never go back to Bo.

"Bo has loved you for a long time."

Hope says, "Just now, on the phone, he didn't ask how I was doing. He just had one question. I didn't tell him about us. He knows. Thank you for being there for me. I know what a good heart you have. I know you couldn't hurt anyone. Bo is jealous. He's just out to get you. But he doesn't know where we are. He can't find us."

Bo paces. He reads from one of John's old scripts, "My Fancy Face is with Lockhart. I will find her before she becomes his next victim."

John tells Frankie how he will trace the call.

Alex' phone rings. Marlena goes to check on Hope. The broker tells Alex they have an offer from John

John computes.

Mimi dresses quickly. She rants as her phone rings. Bonnie tells her to get back there now. Mimi is on her way.

"I'm ready," says Shawn, "How about you?"

"Definitely," says Belle.

They start to undress.

Bonnie meets Mimi as she rushes back. Mimi bawls, "We were just at the Green Mountain Lodge. We were so happy. How could he do this?"

Bonnie knows, "All men are pigs."

"I knew if he found out about Claire, he would leave me," cries Mimi, "But he doesn't know, so why is she there now?"

"Because Belle is a conniving witch," says Bonnie, "Get in there before they pass the point of no return."

Mimi walks into the apartment and sees clothes strewn everywhere.

In the next room, Belle screams, "Shawn! Give it to me! Please! Give it to me now!"

Mimi bawls.

Marlena knocks on Hope's door. She comes inside and stops when she sees Patrick. He leaves to give them time alone.

"He's very good to you isn't he," asks Marlena.

"Yeah, he is," says Hope, "My marriage is really over. I don't know how I can go on without him but I have to."

"You and Bo have this deep love that will survive anything."

"Don't tell me that," says Hope, "I want to get over him. I have to."

"No," insists Marlena, "You will be in love with Bo always."

Bo makes a phone call, "It's me. I gotta see you right away. This can't wait."

John types as the monitors the call.

The agent urges Alex to take the offer. Alex thinks it's too good to be true. He will get back to her. Alex hangs up and says, "I think I need to bring in some backup."

Superspy John stares into his computer and says, "Got 'im! Morgan Island!"

Frankie asks, "So what's the plan?"

John says, "Same as always. I'm going to rush in like a bull in a china shop."

Alex asks Patrick if he will take him up on his offer. Patrick wants a hefty paycheck. Alex says, "You help me eliminate John Black... I help you get rid of Bo Brady." FF.

Prevuze

Previews
========

Lucas tells Carrie, "If he keeps harassing you like he has been, I might have to teach him a lesson he'll never forget."

Patrick says, "I'd make a deal with the devil to be with Hope." Alex says, "I think you just did."

Bo says, "She's shacked up somewhere with Lockhart." Billie says, "What?" Bo says, "When I find that bastard, he's dead."

Nekkid Shawn rushes out of the bedroom to find wide-eyed Bonnie and Mimi. Belle follows. Mimi gives the stare-of-death.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm... wanders what Shelle are doing.. ! :) at first I thougt, they are decorating for a baby room... but NAKED ??

And what about Lucas telling Carrie : "If he keeps harassing you like he has been, I might have to teach him a lesson he'll never forget." YEAH ! Like HE could have the best on Austin ! pff !

Great prevuze !! Can't wait till tomorrow for the rest of Shelle ! :)

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bo reads from one of John's old scripts. Isn't that the truth! HAHAHA

I'm so glad Doc has started using what brains she has left and the Hope turned the 3rd degree back on Snarly.

Either Shelle are preparing some surprise for Mimi (but naked as anonymous points out) or this is the longest dream/fantasy of Meems or Bonnie in DOOL history. It will be stupid whatever it turns out to ge.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll bet Shawn and Belle are painting the nursery and have removed their good clothes and put on old painters clothes. Naturally, Shawn doesn't need a shirt so he looks naked but isn't.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

John: Plans? We don' need no steenking plans...!

Oh and BTW...you missed the memo that was sent out.

INTER OFFICE MEMO
TO: ALL CORP PERSONNEL
FROM: SAMI BRADY, The One and Only
RE: Staff Changes

Please be aware the following changes have taken place:

President/CEO: Austin Reed
VP: Sami Brady
Marketing: Sami Brady
Public Relations: Sami Brady
Human Resources: Sami Brady
Payroll: Sami Brady
Production: Nicole (she has assumed this position since she has run off to get married and have babies! Good Job!)

Please make your changes accordingly,
Sami Brady

So! As you can see...Sami talked to herself yesterday...oh, about 10-15 mins. Probably while she was in the shower...the best ideas come out of there.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs