Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Them's Fightin' Words

Bo and Hope stare at the fire. Hope thinks this was such a wonderful idea, “We still have a lot to deal with, but I’m so glad we had this one night.”

“It was long overdue,” says Bo, “Whatcha thinking? Things will keep getting better form now on. What’s bothering you?”

Hope says, “I don’t wanna spoil the mood. I just wish I could be as optimistic as you. I think it will be awhile before things get better.”

Chloe thinks she is making the right decision. Nicole thinks Chloe shouldn’t be hasty. Chloe asks Nicole to go tell Brady she is out there waiting for him. Nicole sees Marlena and Brady talking inside, “Chloe, are you sure this is what you want to do. There is no turning back.”

“I’m sure,” says Chloe, “It’s time Nicole.”

Brady tells Marlena he knows Chloe is alive but doesn’t understand why she didn’t come to him. “Brady,” she says, “I can’t answer that. Why don’t you go out on the terrace? I think you’ll find some answers that way.”

John tells Roman they can find Tony if they ask Samantha, “I still haven’t heard a credible explanation of how she got to the war zone.”

Pard’s hackles are up, “Are you saying Sami’s in cahoots with Tony?”

Tony asks Sami if anyone knows she is Stan, “How would they feel if they found out you betrayed the young heroes. I’m going to tell everyone, starting with Lucas.”

“No,” begs Sami, “He’s about to take me back.”

Tony asks, “Why don’t you put him on and let me tell him?”

“No way.”

“I knew you would be difficult,” says Tony, “If you don’t put him on the phone I’m calling him directly.”

Sami says, “No, you can’t do that, Tony, Please! Just tell me what you want!” I want the plot to move. I want Jack’s fainting spells to be history. I want Belle and Mimi to stop whining. I want Chloe to get off of this on-again-off-again idiocy about telling Brady she is alive. I want someone to figure out what Kate did to Sami and slice her to ribbons. I want... Oh, she meant what does Tony want. Never mind.

Kate tells Shawn Belle would rather be with a Marine hero than a loser like Shawn.

Belle gets a phone call, “OMG, no.” Devastation. Belle says, “Before the doc could say anything he was called back into ICU for an emergency. Phillip could be dying. WWWAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!”

“Brady already knows I’m alive,” says Chloe, “He won’t give up until he finds me. I don’t see any point in hiding.”

Nicole asks, “Is that what you want or is it because you don’t have any choice?”

“Both,” says the mummy, “But I realize I should have been honest with Brady from the beginning.”

Nicole asks, “What will the rest of your life be like?”

“It will be wonderful if I am his wife. If not I’ll just have to deal with it,” says Chloe.

Nicole says, “We know Brady won’t turn his back on you. You have to be prepared for all the publicity.”

Chloe says, “The only person I care about is Brady. If he doesn’t care about my scars, then neither do I. I know he loves me.”

“He loves the Chloe he remembers,” says Nicole, “I just don’t want you rushing into something you might regret. Why don’t you take more time and see if there is something they can do?”

Chloe asks, “And if you can’t convince him I am dead?”

“Then you should go to him,” says Nicole, “You’d better decide now because Brady is about to come out here.”

Marlena says Brady has to tell Nicole his heart belongs to Chloe.

Brady says, “If Chloe is alive that changes everything. You think Nicole’s lying to me to protect her interests?” Duuuuuhhhhhh!

“If she has changed she will tell you the truth,” says Marlena, “Otherwise, she doesn’t deserve you.”

“OK,” he decides, “I’m going to get some air, then find Nicole.” He goes out to the terrace. “YOU!” Yeah. Whatever.

Roman wonders why Sami would get involved with Tony again. John insists she hasn't changed. Roman tells him to give her a break.

John says, “Fact is, Sami was paranoid, selfish, and abusive. Then when the wedding broke up she disappears and winds up with Tony. How do you explain that?”

“Why would she get involved with him,” asks Roman.

REVENGE?” Asks John.

Sami tells Tony, “Don’t call me Stan. That’s not my name.”

“Stan is your alter ego,” says Tony, “If that is revealed, your name would be mud.” Bart cracks up in the background.

“I did what you wanted,” insists Sami.

Tony says, “I kept my end of the bargain and can’t say the same for you.”

Sami tells him, “You got away. All’s well that ends well.”

“Oh, my dear Samantha, nothing has ended. Our relationship is far from over,” says Tony.

Hope asks if Bo is saying this because of Georgia. No he’s saying it because of Billie’s involvement with Chelsea, “I hope this doesn’t backfire on her. There’s a chance she’s using Chelsea as a substitute for Georgia.”

Hope says, “Let’s look at the positive side of this. When you do find Georgia, there is a chance Abby and Chelsea will be able to help. They are the same age. I am just so grateful Shawn is back and safe.”

“I’m proud of our boy,” says Bo, “He turned out to be a hero. He was desperate to be with Belle – that’s why he went over there, you know that. His motives are a little self-serving.”

Kate yanks Shawn and Belle apart, “Get your hands off her. She’s still Phillip’s wife.”

Shawn says, “She’s scared to death, Kate.” Of course she is. If Phillip lives, she might have to stop whining.

Belle says, “The doc didn’t really say anything. I wish we knew something. This waiting is killing me.”

Shawn tries to reassure her, “He got immediate treatment and has the best doctors.”

Kate butts in, “You don’t’ care if he lives or dies. The only reason you wanted him alive is so you could steal his wife!”

Brady tells Nicole, “I need some answers from you and I need them now.” I wonder if he means ‘now’ in real human time or ‘now’ in Salem time, which gives Nicole at least six months to come up with the answers.

In the bushes, Chloe thinks, “I’ve got nothing to lose by waiting. Nicole is right.”

Brady presses Nicole. She tells him, “We’ve already had this conversation. There is nothing else to say.”

“Nicole,” he says, “I was talking to Chloe on the phone then one second later, I was talking to you. I think you know where she is.”

“You’re right Brady,” says Nicole, “Everything you just said is true.”

Roman wants to know who John thinks Sami wants revenge on.

“Anyone in the Salem phone book.”

YO! Them’s fightin’ words, “This isn’t funny!”

“I didn’t say it was,” says John.

Lucas and Marlena break them up. Roman tells her what John is accusing Sami of.

Lucas says in the bunker at first they thought the same thing.

“Tony you are sick,” says Sami.

“Sami,” says Tony, “anyone who goes against me does so at their own peril. Are you saying what you did as Stan wasn’t evil? People are suffering because of you. I wonder how heartbroken people will be when they get a list of your crimes. I will be happy to provide it.” Sami stares. “What’s the matter,” asks Tony, “cat got your tongue?”

Hope asks, “How can you talk about our son like that? He was a hero.”

Bo says, “I’m questioning his motives, not his bravery.”

Hope says, “I just pray Phillip is going to be OK. And Shawn is praying for that too.”

Shawn tells Kate he risked his life to rescue Phillip. Kate isn’t buying it. He asks, “Why would you want your son to be in a loveless marriage?”

“I do love Phillip,” Belle says.

Kate says, “Shawn would be happier if Phillip was dead. Because then he would have a clear path to you.”

Belle storms off, “This isn’t about him or me. It’s about whether Phillip survives.”

Lucas says at first they thought Sami was working for Tony but they were wrong, “Stan was the guy who really betrayed us.”

Marlena sees Belle crying. She runs up to her. Belle gives Marlena the grim news.

John calls Shane Donovan.

Marlena tries to keep Belle on a positive track.

Kate comes up to John. John tells her Belle told him what happened, “I’m on hold with Shane Donovan. I’m going to find out.”

“I don’t know what I’d do without you,” says Kate. Marlena watches as they hug.

“You’re right, Brady,” says Nicole, “Chloe is alive in your heart. I thought you were getting over her. I give up. I can’t fight her ghost any more. You are so consumed with her you‘ve convinced yourself you heard her voice. She’s dead. Do you know what you’ve put me through with this obsession? If you continue to accuse me of lying then I guess there’s no Hope for us.”

Brady tells her, “When it comes to Chloe, I don’t trust you.”

“If Chloe was alive you would never stop looking for her. That’s not the kind of life I want to live,” says Nicole.

“She’s really good,” thinks Chloe.

“I’m not buying this,” says Brady.

Nicole says, “You’re wrong. There is a logical explanation. I’ll tell you.” She thinks, “as soon as I come up with one.”

Tony has the Stan-disguise Sami left behind with her DNA all over it, “I hold all the cards Samantha. Stan has hurt a lot of people. Don’t you think they’d be fascinated to find out his identity? Starting with John Black and his drug addiction?” Sami flashes back to the drug deal with John.

“And,” says Tony, “what you put Billie Reed through?” Sami flashes back to the evil doll. “And that bit of mischief put a strain on Bo and Hopes marriage. And then, did you ever enjoy tormenting Mimi.” Another flashback.

“And there was the biggest betrayal of all,” he says, “Luring the Salem four into my trap.” Flashback to the capture.

Sami protests, “But I changed my mind. I saved them.”

“But,” says Tony, “you reneged on our deal. I forgot to mention how you took part in Chloe’s disfigurement.” Flashback to the conversation with Nicole.

Tony says, “If your transgressions would be made public, by the time you get out of prison, how do I put this... you would have lost the bloom of youth.”

Sami says, “You’ve made your point Tony. If you were going to turn me in you would have done it already. What do you want from me?”

“I hate hearing you talk this way about Shawn,” says Hope.

Bo says, “Hope, if it was up to him none of this would have happened. When Phillip gets home it won’t be pretty. If you were Belle would you walk away from the man who loves you more that life itself?” She does it every other episode.

“I know you’ll keep trying, Shane,” says John. He tells the crowd Shane doesn’t have any news.

Kate wants a brandy. John leaps to her assistance, practically bowling Marlena over to go get it.

Lucas tells Shawn to back off, “If you and mom start going at it again Belle will get caught in the middle.”

Roman and Kate leave.

Belle tells John and Marlena she wishes she would hear something. John reassures her.

Belle says, “I will do anything to help him recover. I will stay with him no matter how long it takes.” Shawn stares.

Chloe thinks, “Brady, I love you so much it’s all I can do to keep form running to you right now.”

“I think you probably heard Chloe’s voice,” says Nicole, “Think about who placed the call. Tony is playing you like a fiddle. It was just another DiMera trick.”

Sami wants a truce with Tony. “You’d like that, “says Tony, “You are going to learn from your mistakes. And I’m going to make sure that you do.”

Hope feels terrible for Phillip, “The reality is Belle loves Shawn. He and Belle deserve to be happy.”

Bo says, “I just think our son should prepare himself for the possibility he will have to live the rest of his life without Belle.” Otherwise he’s going to have to invest in a good pair of earplugs to muffle all the whining.

Lucas says, “If you really love Belle, you’ll back off.”

Belle gets a call, “OMG, NO! It can’t be true.” Breakdown. Collapse. How original. Same ending as yesterday.


Previews
========

“Damn you Tony what the hell are you going to do to me,” asks Sami. “Maybe,” says Tony, “I’ll just go after those you love, like your mother, your father, even Lucas.”

“It’s bad, Rex,” says Lucas, “It’s really bad. Worse than you can ever imagine.”

Hope asks, “Don’t you want to see him fight for the woman he loves?” Bo asks, “No matter who gets hurt?”

“You shouldn’t be here,” says Belle. “But I am,” says Shawn, “And I’m not letting you go.”

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want......Prevuze to never end. HAHAHAHAHA

Not only do we have "Human time" versus "Salem time", there's Salem logic and logic logic. For example, John's line of reasoning that Sami disappeared and wound up with Tony - so she must be in cahoots with him. So Doc, Roman, Caroline, Vic, Alice, Maggie, Cassie, Jack, et al disappeared and wound up with Tony. They must have been in cahoots with him too, right?

6:23 AM  
Blogger The Pyes said...

I Love Prevuze, i dont get to watch it much since im always working but this keeps me informed. AWSOME. I wish this whole chole and brady and shawn and belle and mimi and rex crap would just end. i mean how long can you go on with the same story:)

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs