Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Queen Of Spades

Bo walks Hope to his secret place. Hope says, “It’s beautiful and Romantic.”

“It’s a symbol of something more,” says Bo, “Guess what.”

“It must mean life will be a picnic from now on.” No, things are moving a little too quickly. We have to kill some time.

“Close,” says Bo, “Our future will be as full of happiness as a day at the beach.”

Bart plays cards and smokes a cigar, “King of clubs. Bo Brady. Do I go with the queen of hearts – Hope, or the queen of diamonds, the luscious Billie Reed?”

Tony tells him, “The right play is whatever will cause these longsuffering lovers the greatest pain.”

“Welcome back to the beach house hideaway,” says Bart.

Tony says, “I have to plan my next move.”

The half-drunk Bart asks, “Who gets slammed this time?”

Tony picks up a knife and stabs a card, “The queen of spades.” Sami.

Lucas tells Sami she has to come clean. Sami says, “I’ll tell you the truth, Lucas.”

Mimi talks to herself, “Rex deserves to be happy. Instead I’m going to break his heart.”

Rex comes up to her, “I know what you’ve been keeping from me.”

Marlena tells Nicole, “The game playing has to stop. Where is your compassion?”

Nicole says, “I have about as much compassion for Chloe as you and everyone else in this town has for me. You’ve been beautiful your whole life. What would you do if you looked like Chloe? I’ll bet she chickens out.”

Chloe says to herself, “I don’t’ know what I was thinking. I can’t do this to Brady. The scars are bad enough but with the infection I’ll just keep getting uglier. I’m not going to let him sacrifice his happiness to be with me.”

Brady comes into the room, “OMG!”

Kate accuses Shawn of trying to steal Phillip’s wife.

The bad news brass comes up with news about Phillip. Belle goes into her patented hysteria.

Phillip lies on the operating table. The tec says putting him through surgery is a long shot, “We don’t have much time.” Phillip hallucinates about saying good-bye to Belle. The operation starts.

The chaplain tells Belle, “As far as we know he is still alive. He stepped on a land mine. He has sustained serious injuries. He needs surgery. There is nothing to do but wait. I see you have friends and family here, but if you need to speak with me, please call. The Marine Corps honors PFC Kiriakis for his service and heroism.” SALUTE.

Belle bawls.

Shawn says, “If anyone can get through this, Phillip can.”

Kate comforts Belle, “We have to pray he’ll get through this.” What a pair.

“Secrets have a way of coming out,” says Marlena, “When Brady finds out he will hate you.”

“I want Brady any way I can get him,” says Nicole.

Nicole accuses Marlena of having her own secrets, “We both know you’re keeping a not so little secret from John.”

Marlena says, “I’m not going to let you lie to Brady any more.”

Nicole tells Marlena, “Chloe may need me to keep lying to Brady. And you may need to keep lying to your husband. Lies – don’t leave home without them

False alarm (you knew that, didn’t you?). Brady smells Chloe’s perfume. “Chloe are you here? No, it’s my imagination.” Chloe hides. Brady says, “I need to see you again, hold you in my arms. I have missed you so much. Your eyes your smile, the most beautiful, perfect face I have ever seen. I would give anything to see it one more time. Nancy will tell me the truth.”

“Were gonna have nothing but good times from now,” on promises Bo, “I shoulda been around more instead of chasing down blind alleys with Billie.”

Hope tells him, “You can always be counted on to do the right thing – most of the time. I just hope you know Billie will take advantage of that kindness.”

Bo says, “I understand you’re upset about what happened with Billie and me even if I was hallucinating.”

“Maybe a part of you did know that was Billie instead of me,” says Hope.

“No way that would have happened if I’d have known,” says Bo.

“I know one way,” says Hope, “Maybe deep down a part of you really did want to make love to Billie.”

Lucas asks Sami if she was working for Tony.

Sami says, “Is that what you think of me Lucas? Tony created a nightmare for everyone I love. You’re the one with the DiMera organization on your resume.”

Lucas says, “Yeah, I worked for him. That’s how I know how he operates. Sami, he offers people what they want most and then gets them to do this dirty work.”

Sami flashes back to seeing the video of Roman and Marlena, “Lucas I was not working with Tony. I swear I wasn’t. I just hope he’s out of our lives forever.”

Mimi worries she will break Rex’ heart. “Why would telling me my dad and sister are alive be breaking my heart,” asks Rex, “Unless there’s something else you’re not telling me.”

“I knew your heart would be broken if I ruined the surprise by telling you they were alive,” says Mimi.

“I am so happy,” says Rex, “The only thing that could make me happier is marrying you. I can’t wait for our wedding day, can you?”

Mimi imagines herself in jail in a wedding dress, “Our wedding day will be a day neither of us will ever forget,” she says.

Kate says she needs to talk to Lucas about his brother.

Sami turns to Roman, “You and Kate. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it. If you could have your truest desire wouldn’t you want to get together with Mom? You must’ve gotten close when you were being held prisoner.”

“Sami,” says Roman, “I love Kate and she is my wife. I am married to her and your mom is married to John. That’s the way it is.”

Sami presses, “Why won’t you admit you’d rather be with Mom?”

Lucas assures Kate Phillip will pull through.

Kate wants to know why he didn’t go home to be with Will, “Why are you still here with that viper?”

“This is ridiculous,” says Brady, “I can’t wait for Nancy.” ’Ridiculous’ doesn’t even begin to describe it.

“I’ve got to let him know I’m here,” says Chloe.

Brady leaves the room and bumps into Nicole, “Are you ready to tell me the truth?”

John is peeved at Shawn for going on the wild goose chase, “Stay the hell away from my daughter. The last thing Belle needs is for you to make her feel worse. Do you read me?” Shawn stares.

John, Marlena and Belle have a group hug.

Phillip’s grim surgeon says, “This is looking worse than I thought.”

Be tells Hope, “When Billie and I were in the pit we thought we were dying. Maybe I wanted to be with the woman I loved most. So I made her to be you in my mind. What I do know is I would never make love to another woman consciously. I realize there is no way to make up for what I did. It kills me I hurt you so much.”

“You were hallucinating,” says Hope.

“I want to prove to you you’re the only woman in my life,” says Bo, “Right now, I don’t’ know how to do that.”

“Sure you do,” says Hope, “Make love to me.”

Tony looks at the cards. The ace of hearts is Georgia. Tony says, “Timing is crucial. Make them suffer for what they did to my family. Bo married Billie because he thought Hope was dead.”

“There is an epidemic of that going on in Salem,” says Bart.

Tony asks, “Bart, are you keeping a close eye on the remaining hostages?”

Bart says, “The only way they can escape is by swimming miles of shark-infested waters.”

Tony asks, “Do you understand John and Bo and Roman are probably mounting a search for me? When they do, they will get more than they bargained for. For starters, Samantha Brady. Destruction is as destruction does. I hold your terrible fate in my hands.”

Brady asks, “So Nicole, are you finally ready to tell the truth about Chloe? Why did you make me think she is dead?”

Nicole says, “I want to tell you what you want to hear, but I can’t.”

“My father was right about you,” says Brady, “I should have listened to him instead of putting my trust in a cold-hearted liar.”

Brady leaves and Chloe comes out. She tells Nicole she has to tell Brady she is alive.

Marlena and Brady meet. Big reunion. Brady tells her he is convinced Chloe is alive, “Do you think you could help me?”

Rex tells Mimi he knows Phillip will make it. He asks where Bonnie is. Mimi tells him she is at the CMA music festival in Nashville, but she’s coming back right away. Rex says, “When she gets back we can toast our lives together.”

Shawn comforts Belle, “I wish there was something I could do.”

Belle whines (I realize that was redundant), “There is. You can pray with me.”

“It looks like we we’re too late,” says the doc. Phillip hallucinates about being with Belle. She sees him disappearing, “Phillip please don’t leave me.”

Phillip says, “I’m sorry, honey. Just know I will always protect and watch over you.” He’s gone.

“Such a tragedy,” says the doc, “This man was hero. I’m not looking foreward to telling his family.”

Bo, Hope afterglow. Hope says she thought the passion was supposed to die once a couple got married. “This relationship will never die, and neither will the passion,” says Bo.

“We could have been arrested,” says Hope.

“I would recommend this to any married couple,” says Bo, “I wouldn’t mind spending the night in jail with you. We’ve got a perfect alibi. We’re under cover. We got a report of a crazy husband who’s crazy in love with his wife and can’t get his hands off her in public places.”

John tells Roman, “Chances are Tony has Victor and your mother stashed somewhere.”

“Somewhere covers a lot of territory,” says Roman.

John says, “I have an idea how we can find them.”

Lucas tells Sami, “It would be impossible for us to have a future together unless the lying stops for good.” Sami turns and huffs, “I guess I’ll just have to find a new hobby.”

“Thank God Tony’s out of the picture,” thinks Sami, “I finally got a brake.”

On cue, Sami’s phone rings. “Hello, my God it’s you,” says Sami.

Hope, Bo, blabber. “What’s our course now,” Brady?

Bo says, “We got a little off course for a while, but now it’s smooth sailing. I pledge to you if you ever have a question about who comes first, I’ll be glad to prove to you who’s on top of the list.”

“Don’t make promises you can’t keep.”

“Sounds like you need more convincing,” says Bo.

Chloe tells Nicole she’s making the right decision. Nicole tells her not to be hasty. Chloe says, “Brady knows I’m alive and I can’t hold it back any more. Would you please go tell Brady I’m out here waiting for him?”

Nicole’s thinking, “Sure, and I’ll wax your car while I’m at it.”

Brady tells Marlena he’s convinced Chloe is still alive, “Why wouldn't she tell me? Why is she hiding from me?”

Marlena sees Chloe outside, “I really can’t say, Brady, why don’t you go out on the terrace. You might find the answer you’re looking for.”

Rex thinks its’ quite a night, “The only thing that could make it better is if Phillip was here. I know he will be OK. Have I told you I can’t wait to marry you?”

Screaming Mimi says, “Stop it. I can’t marry you.” She runs off.

John says, “The first thing we gotta do is find Tony. To do that we may not have to look further than your daughter Samantha.”

“Why are you calling me,” asks Sami.

Tony holds the Queen of Spades. Sami’s picture morphs into Stan. “Nobody knows you were Stan, do they? I wonder what they would do if they did knew what you did.”

“You’re not going to tell them,” says Sami

“I beg to differ.”

“Tony, please.”

“I’m gonna tell your ex-fiancé,” threatens Tony.

“You can’t tell him,” begs Sami, “He’s just about to take me back.”

“What a shame,” says Tony, “Why don’t you put him on?”

Shawn and Belle have the can’t-tell-Phillip-until-he’s-home conversation.

Kate butts in, “When he comes back Belle will realize she would rather be with a Marine hero than a loser like you.”

Belle’s phone rings.

It’s Dr. Gage. “How is he,” asks Belle, “OMG! No!” Oh, the tears!


Previews
========

On the phone with Tony, Sami says, “No, you can’t do that, Tony, Please! Just tell me what you want!”

Bo says, “I just think our son should prepare himself for the possibility he will have to live the rest of his life without Belle.”

Kate yanks Shawn and Belle apart, “Get your hands off her. She’s still Phillip’s wife.” Shawn says, “She’s scared to death, Kate.”

Brady tells Nicole, “I need some answers from you and I need them now.”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bulldog said it - thank goodness I'm in a private office or people might think I've lost it, in here LMAO. HAHAHA

I could make many comments about the stupidity of today's show, but one stands out. Meems is facing a possible death sentence. Her fiance is missing over in the middle of a war zone. And Bonnie is off at a CMA concert in Nashville? Excuse me????

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs