Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Her Blouse Is Open Down To Her Knees

Ciara now realizes she's married to serial killer Ben. Flirts with Theo.
Someone needs to remind her of the ceremony's "for better or for worse"
part not to mention "till death do us part." #DAYS

Kristen should be able to talk her way out of this. She's smarter than
Brady. Of course being smarter than Brady is required of baby sand slugs
before their mothers let them go out on their own. #DAYS

Paulina: "You want to be queen? You gotta get a J-O-B." Chanell: "You
gotta be K-I-D-D-I-N-G." #DAYS

Claire: "I'm still drunk and have a headache after all that champagne.
You think this is the time to give me a lecture?" Belle: "No, I think
this is the time to give you a spanking." #DAYS

Brady: "I've got a lot on my mind." Chloe: "Like?" Probably the fact her
blouse is open down to her knees. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs