Tuesday, November 10, 2020

The "I Slept With Kate Club"

I watched Friday's episode this morning. Two episodes of #DOOL in one
day. I feel so… dirty. #DAYS

Jack has used "It's not what you think," "let me explain," "I was
terrified for you," "It wasn't like that," "I was in a bad place." "It
isn't what it looks like." Jennifer still isn't buying it and he's
running out of cliches. #DAYS

NOTICE: This month's meeting of the "I Slept With Kate Club" has been
canceled due to the probability it would become a Covid-19 superspreader
event. #DAYS

Better use protection, Jake. Kate can't get pregnant but with her
history she could be an STD petri dish.

Jake is really pushing hard for seconds at the Kate smorgasbord. #DAYS

Jennifer: "I had to get out of there. I didn't want to talk to anyone."
Yeah, you certainly did enough talking at the party. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs