Thursday, March 27, 2014

Operation Jennifer

Next on #DOOL – Jennifer: "Nicole, you'll be at our next party.  You can't buy entertainment like your meltdown at the last one." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Jennifer: "Tell me about 'Operation Jennifer.'" Anne: "I would but that would spoil all your fun... and mine." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Sonny: "Invite Nick?" Abby: "Sure: something old, something new, something borrowed, something eeeuwwwwwwww." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Eric: "Life's moving like a rocket." Father Joe: "With Nicole it's moving more like the proverbial handbasket to hell." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Father Joe: "Are you talking about a physical relationship?"  Eric: "Nicole does all the talking about that." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Jennifer: "What? You don't have a snarky comeback for me?" Anne: "No. Who do you think I am, Prevuze?" #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Maggie: "What are you doing?" Brady: "I guess I’m having a conversation with the town busybody." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Nicole: "There was a little wine, kissing, skin..." Daniel: "That's seduction." Nicole: "Yeah. Hashtag #Fail." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Liam: "Lunch?"  Theresa: "Are you buying?" Liam: "More than lunch, I hope." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL – Nick: "I don't want to cause a problem at Sonny and Will's wedding... I'll wait until the reception." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs