Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spoiled Brats

Next on #DOOL – Abby: "End it with this girl before you ruin your life." JJ: "I was just going to ask her out for coffee." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Nick: "I have a soft spot in my heart for the pub." Gabi: "Why?"  Nick: " This is where I got ptomaine for the first time." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Maxine: "NO ONE'S GOING ANYWHERE!" Abe: "Great. Now we've gone from rotten party to a hostage situation." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Liam's sicko fantasies are cured when he realizes it's Jennifer he's fantasizing about. #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Sami: "We found the road back to each other."  EJ: "Yes. Even though I took a small detour down Abby Lane." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Daniel: "What's up with Aiden and Hope?" Jennifer: "Their patience for each other." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Nick: "You're beautiful on the outside and inside." Gabi: "I'll bet you have cliches like that for all the girls." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Maxine: "Some people here are acting like spoiled brats." Daniel: "Which ones?" Maxine: "Everyone except me." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Sami: "Oh, boy, a date night.  What would be fun?" EJ: "Given our relationship, I'd say not killing each other." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Jennifer: "Nicole only acts like this when she's really hurt." Eric: "Alcohol must hurt her a lot." #DAYS
 
Next on #DOOL – Eric: "Let's take it one day at a time." Nicole: "How long?" Eric: "All the Days of our..." Nicole: "Don't say it." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs