Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Good Girls In A Bad Situation

Norris and his band of biker chicks came to the Prevuze Compound yesterday. Unfortunately, we still can't pick up that pesky little satellite. He says there are a few more things we can try, but our options are narrowing down. In the meantime, here is a recap of the program that aired yesterday. I didn't put too much into it since I was busy with Norris. Hope it makes some sense...

Vivian prays to get out of the coffin. She hears Justin and thinks it's Lawrence.

The warden helps Hope, but Hope finds out Bo is behind all the wonderful help. This, of course sends Hope over the edge. Hope's new Bitch-ho' friend thinks Hope has a good man. Hope, on the other hand, knows she's lost him. Hope works in the infirmary and empathizes with incoming patient April. She and April talk about being good girls who have wound up in a bad situation. I think Hope's assessment of what is a "good girl" might be a little off. Either that or Hope has a poor memory.

The warden and Hope's infirmary Bitch-ho pal turn out to be in cahoots and are somehow plotting against Hope.

Kayla and Stephanie talk about Chloe's cheatin' heart. Kay decides to do some detective work and asks who else knows about Chloe's peccadillo.

Kayla arranges to talk to Sister Anne about the paternity tests. Apparently Kayla and Sister Anne go way back... they met in nursing school at a ceremony when Franklin Roosevelt came to dedicate the school's new Brady wing. Kayla lectures Stephanie for breaking the law and groveling after Nathan. Step-on-me insists she couldn't be groveling after a better guy. Kayla reminds her that's what she said about Jeremy, Phillip, Uncle Max and the Salem U Men's Glee Club.

Kayla finds Bo in the pub. She gives Ciara a present to distract her from her irritating desire to see her mom. Bo invites Kayla to stay at his and Hope's house. To no one's surprise, Kayla has Carly issues with that, but she doesn't want to add to Bo's pain, too much.

Kayla visits Hope and says she supports her. She tells her Bo wants to see her. Hope says she's going to give Bo his freedom. Since he's already living with Carly, and now Hope is dumping him, it looks like Bo is getting lucky in more ways than one.

Daniel thinks Nathan is hiding something about Chloe. Daniel is so clueless these days, however, he couldn't find the Sears Tower if you hid it in his living room (I refuse to call it by that stupid new name, and I also still think Pluto is a planet. I'm a traditionalist). Nathan says it's not that he can't stand Chloe, it's just everything about her he can't stand. Stephanie overhears as they argue.

Melanie and Chloe plan the big wedding. Father Matt interrupts with questions. Father Matt attempts not to be holier than thou but, let's face it, he's a whole lot holier than Chloe. He says he would be honored to baptize her little bastard, but thinks if the truth comes out things won’t work out well for her.

"The problem with being a good and decent person is all the bad and indecent things you don't get to do." -Father Matt

Stephanie questions Nathan about his conversation with Daniel. Nathan thinks Daniel hates him. He tells Stephanie Chloe cheated on Daniel. Stephanie feigns shock. Melanie overhears the conversation. If this isn't some sort of DOOL writer's trick or fantasy, it looks like the doo-doo is about to hit the fan.

Justin questions Brady about the sarcophagus and the old coffin. Brady concocts a story. Busybody Justin wants the truth. Hobag Nicole joins them and covers for Brady.

Nicole tells Brady she'll keep his secret. Brady decides he won't keep Vivian trapped for all the Days Of Our Lives because Isabella would be disappointed in him. Nicole says she won't let Brady get caught, because she loves him. Brady insists she loves the man he used to be (the junkie rather than the alcoholic). Brady confesses he slept with Nicole so she would keep quiet about what he's up to. Nicole says she knew that. Brady's glad he's not in this alone.


Daniel thinks Father Matt might have upset Chloe, but she tells him about the bastardtism. Daniel reassures her.

Bo and Justin talk about Vivian walking out on Victor. Justin serves Bo with divorce papers. Bo says he doesn't even remember marrying Justin.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been cold all week with scattered showers.....and no sattellite for Prevuze.

I knew when the Bengals and Steelers both lost it was going to be a bad week, but I didn't think it would be THIS bad.

To top it off my verification is cruslyzo, and I can't do anything with cruslyzo.

Hope it's working again soon! :)

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

She and April talk about being good girls who have wound up in a bad situation. I think Hope's assessment of what is a "good girl" might be a little off. Either that or Hope has a poor memory.

Well, it’s better than winding up with The Situation.

Daniel is so clueless these days, however, he couldn't find the Sears Tower if you hid it in his living room (I refuse to call it by that stupid new name, and I also still think Pluto is a planet. I'm a traditionalist).

Prevuze, I feel the same way. Even though it’s no longer the tallest building in the world, it will always be the Sears Tower to me. If a name is iconic, leave it alone. In this fair city, greed has been known to over rule common sense. When that happens, someone will suggest selling the naming rights to Soldier Field. For gosh sakes, it’s a memorial. It would be like renaming the obelisk in Washington the Google Monument.

Daniel thinks Father Matt might have upset Chloe, but she tells him about the bastardtism.

Great new word Prevuze!

I watched this episode last night – sort of. Thanks for filling in the 18 minute gap Prevuze!! I zapped through all things Hope and had no idea that evil forces were working against her. Oh the angst, oh the drama, oh the BS. Let Kayla stay and send Stephanie to live with Patch. Maybe Stephanie can get her father to dump the Members Only leather jacket. When did Melanie become such a paragon of virtue? You just know that she’s going to get all self-righteous with Chloe. Bleh!

No feed – bummer, drag!!! Since she hasn’t been seen in Salem for ages, it’s time for Celeste to pay a visit to the Prevuze compound. I’m sure she has a voodoo ritual or two up her sleeve that would compel the satellite gods to smile down upon the dish from hell. In the meantime, I hope the beer holds out. At least it’s good to know that the famous Prevuze snark is still in tact.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Thanks for posting yesterdays eppi Prevuze. I'm sure your version if far more entertaining than seeing the actual show. Sad to say, but I can picture a somewhat sobered up Norris and his band of biker chicks hanging out at the Prevuze compound talking "satellite dish" jargon...too funny!!!

LOL at Step-on-me's extensive grovelling history...Jeremy, Phillip, Uncle Max, Nate and the Salem U Men's Glee Club...she's got the experience, that girl!

"Since he's already living with Carly, and now Hope is dumping him, it looks like Bo is getting lucky in more ways than one."...I'd say! Good news for Bo all around...Keep the beers comming! Pretty soon Bo can join Norris and his band of biker chicks, perhaps he can be of some value at the Prevuze compound, cause he sure isn't to Hope! With husbands like Bo, what is this world comming to!?

LMAO at the Father Matt quote...Unless you're ClHOoe of course, who probably thinks she's a "good and decent" person because she confesses all her sins right after she's done 'em...and then goes right back to doing all those "bad and indecent things" most of us could never get away with!

Yesterday I had the misfortune to walk into a room with a television in it, just as Melanie heard the news that Chloe cheated on Daniel. I nearly had a heart attack myself as I thought, "finally, this ever draging s/l might be moving in the right direction"...We can only hope!

I was reading a couple of posts from yesterday, and I agree that the comment EJ made about Sami's son Will being "lame" was just vile...In the past I've always enjoyed evil EJ because he was entertaining, but he was never rude...I don't know who's writing his dialog latey, but he's turned into a complete jerk this week, not worth my viewing time. And that's sad, because it takes away the joy I would otherwise get from watching JS, who is an extremely talented actor. Shame of them for ruining his character!

Don't even get me started on the wrongs they've managed to do to Sami's character!

The fact that the Bangals lost, is good news for the other team. Sorry Bangals fans...:) And "the situation" has made the third cut on Dancing with the Stars, so I guess things are not all that bad. Have a good hump day everyone!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Finally, a reason to soldier on this morning - a Prevuze post. Since I didn't get a chance to watch yesterday's episode this was as good as a "day ahead" post for me.

Daniel is so clueless these days, however, he couldn't find the Sears Tower if you hid it in his living room.

Bwaahahahaha. Poor Daniel. Much like Losercluless, pretty soon he's going to be the only one in town who doesn't know Chloe cheated on him.

(I refuse to call it by that stupid new name, and I also still think Pluto is a planet. I'm a traditionalist).

With you a 100% on that Prevuze.

Loved the Gals vs Guys pictures and just about caused internal injuries not LOL when I saw the one of Victor considering chewing his own arm off to get away from Mel. I would have been LMAO, but I have the annual invasion of auditors camped right outside my office. Don't want to give them any(more)reasons to doubt my sanity.

Look forward to a recap of today's episode later. Today is a good day to snark!

6:38 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I'm the same as Applecheeks - I haven't seen yesterday's episode either so your post has helped with the rising DT's (Daze Tremors).

I'm so with you, too, Prevuze and Leslie! At least everyone else knew the Sears Tower had a new name, I didn't even know that. HA

And if something is named as a memorial it should stay that way. My elementary school was named Pitcher for the family who generously donated the land to the community. It was later renamed The Satchel Page School of Greek Mythology. (!) I bet ol' Satchel read a lot of Greek Mythology. Anyway, they eventually changed it back to the original name as it should be.

Loved Vic/Melanie. There's a ton of possibilities with that duo so I'm looking forward to see what Prevuze does with it next. Thanks for posting this for us and we're praying to the satellite gods everything works out tomorrow. :D

11:03 AM  
Anonymous KatieR said...

Metravoi! Okay, that's my word verification, but it sounds like it means "Great!" or "Wonderful!" in Italian or Greek to me, lol ;)

That Mel/Viv pic is hilarious. I can imagine Victor saying something exactly like that too, lmao.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did anyone else recognize the blond conspiritor/infirmary prisoner actress as a former soap actress from years gone by, I don't recall her name but her character was Robin, I think.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs