Thursday, September 30, 2010

Uncooperative Satellite

Unfortunately my satellite problems continue. I'm getting the signal but it's very jumpy and the audio is unintelligible. Also unfortunately, there isn't much I can do about it. Other feeds are coming in just fine, so I know the equipment is set up properly. Over the years I've added equipment to bring in a stronger signal, but that doesn't seem to solve the problem. All I get is a more intense crappy signal.

Our faithful but expensive satellite guy Norris tells me the only thing left for me to do would be to increase the size of the dish, which would cost quite a bit (I've already provided two of his kids with the best college education money can buy) but there is no guarantee that would solve the problem.

So I guess we'll just have to ride it out. Later today I'll try to publish a quick summary of today's broadcast and then we'll try again tomorrow and hope for better results.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


10 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

it's very jumpy and the audio is unintelligible Take your pick on this one. It could describe Sami and/or Chloe at this point.

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

Not only Sami when she's having one of her "I hate Men" kind of days, but I hear EJ's gonna start acting like he's PMS'ing this week...that ought'a be fun! NOT!!! In that case I hope Norris is on a week-long drinking binge(most likely from getting the estimate for one his "little princess's" wedding(since Prevuze already paid for her college tuition, that would be the next best reason to get stone cold drunk!)...lol!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Berg said...

Just having to watch this show vs. reading Prevuze is excuse enough to get stone cold drunk.

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rutt roow.sure am missing my prevuze

6:17 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

very jumpy and unintelligible

That's how I'm starting to behave without my daily Prevuze snark.

A short recap of today's show will be very welcome. At least I'll have a guide to when I can zap as I watch my DAYS recording tonight.

Let's all pray the satellite gods will smile down on us tomorrow.

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

What satellite is DOOL bouncing their signal off of - Sputnik?

7:02 AM  
Anonymous KatieR said...

awww, :( No prevuze?? I feel like a junkie, "I need my fix, man!! I just need it." lol ;)

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe this is a sign from the soap opera gods that Prevuze should take over the script. Most of us don't watch the show anymore anyhow. We would never know if Prevuze ad libed on no feed days. We would just assume they finally found good writers.

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Could this be that 12/21/12 (or whatever date it is - the next end of the world projection) early?!

Well, there's nothing else to do but just crawl back into my sarcoghagus and check back in later.

9:13 AM  
Blogger LeeLeigh said...

Prevuze says: Over the years I've added equipment to bring in a stronger signal, but that doesn't seem to solve the problem. All I get is a more intense crappy signal.

It could be the subject matter you are trying to get. DOOL is enough to give even the best satellite equipment a crappy signal. Perhaps your satellite equipment is tired of transmitting garbage like Stephannoying, or is just bored from transmitting the Rafester.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs