Saturday, October 02, 2010

Road Signs

A few years ago, I kind of went on a road sign kick. I hadn't thought of them for a long time until one of our regular readers made a comment that I thought would make a good sign. That sent me on a quest to see if I could find all of the ones I had published and I think I found most of them. So, starting with the new one I made from the reader's comment, here is a compilation of our Salem road signs...

Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives





Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives



Days Of Our Lives


Days Of Our Lives







Satellite Update

The only sign I'm hoping for this weekend is one that we'll get a satellite signal on Monday. I'm not sure how that will turn out, but I will spend some time checking out the setup to make sure everything is OK on this end. If it is, I'll continue to monitor the signal and if I don't get one by sometime next week... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Or come up with some other lame cliché.

Carpe weekend!

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


5 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

What a nice surprise and honor. I'm flattered I inspired yet another crazy Salem sign.

Which, for some reason, reminds me of Jeff Foxworthy. He'd be in hog heaven in Salem. He could be telling the good denizens of Salem, "Here's your sign" 24/7. LOL

Getting a Prevuze post is always a sign it's going to be a good day. Here's hoping for plenty of good days to come!

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Applecheeks, that's Bill Engvall who hands out signs to dumb people. But he is a member of Foxworthy's blue collar crew. Foxworthy might be able to start up a new bit "You might be a Salemite if....."

I hope Prevuze will continue the tradition and toss in some new signs every now and then. Lord knows there's plenty of fodder available for them.

I love a chuckle filled trip down memory lane. Thanks and have a great weekend everyone! :D

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

You might be a Salemite if...you have a munimim of 2 kids with Samantha Brady.

You might be a Salemite if...Samantha Brady tried to kill you at least once.

You might be a Salemite if...you're within range to knock up Samantha Brady a third time.

You might be a Salemite if...Samantha Brady has one of your engagement rings on her hand.

You might be a Salemite if...you're dumb enough to get involved in Samantha Brady's life.

As far as I can tell EJ is 5 for 0. He's definitely the true Salemite. Rafe...he's 2 for 0 and got a long way to go to achieve the coveted Salemite status.

Thanks for the signs Prevuze, loved the Marlena/Kate, Heaven/Hell sign. Since John passed on the opportunity, it looks like Stefano is definitely on the right trajectory to hell...

Have a good week-end everyone!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Welcome to Salem: Beware of cougars."

11:51 AM  
Blogger JenH said...

Excellent signs. My favorite is the fork in the road. Salem residents would do well to read the signs.

I'd like to share a few things, but know I am awfully embarrassed about them. Terribly.

I like Evil Brady. It's like Robot John Jr., but with more booze. I wish they'd give him someone besides Nicole. Maybe we could get the catty southern belle-thing that Max dated back, when Stephanie pretended to be in college? Not Belle, though. No Tink!

I'm really looking forward to Evil EJ. The plotting! Perhaps Sami will be caged? Mayhap children will be squirreled into a time machine and we can all enjoy ItalianEJ and IrishSami again (please!)? Maybe he takes off to Stephano's secret crazier twin's (!) mansion, and they find Rolf and hatch plans?

I am fervently grateful that Sami isn't pregnant. She got pregnant the last two times she had sex before Rafe. Rafe shoots blanks out of all orifices, it seems, praise be.

Those are the Daydreams of My Life. I should get out more. Thanks for the fun, Prevuze!

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs