Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Donation Button

I thought I'd bring it up because you probably didn't notice I put the donation button back on the blog. Of course those of you who aren't blind probably noticed it right away. For those readers who have been with Prevuze a while, you probably remember we had the donation button up until about a year ago. I took it down because there were so many problems with the equipment I frankly didn't think we'd be able to continue the blog and I didn't want donations if I wasn't going to be able to publish.

It looks like we are past those technical problems, and I plan to get some new equipment and software, so I can more consistently publish when I am traveling this summer. So I have put the button back up. I've always been hesitant have a donation button since I'm really doing Prevuze for fun. On the other hand, Prevuze has been a bit of an expensive proposition with all the satellite problems.

So here's what I'm asking you to do. If you enjoy Prevuze and would like to help it continue, drop a couple bucks in the donation jar each month. I'll keep a button on the blog and you can donate through PayPal. I can also take credit card payments, but prefer PayPal.

Please understand, I'm not asking for the rent money, money you need for the kids' clothes or anything like that. But if you're in a position to help, please do so.

If you're not in a position to donate to the cause, there is still a way you can help, and that is by clicking on the ads and checking out our sponsors. When you click, Prevuze gets paid. I'm not asking you to do idle clicking, but if you see something you like, check it out. That's all it takes.

We're not in the poorhouse here, but the only reason I have these expesnes is for Prevuze. Anyway, as much DOOL as I watch, rather than being in the poorhouse, they would more likely put me in a mental institution.

Thanks for your support.


Have a great weekend and we'll see you bright and early Monday.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


2 Comments:

Anonymous Bulldog said...

Conan sort of looks like Melanie. It will come out that Carly didn't notice she had twins, a girl and a boy and he will be her long lost son.

Good luck on the donations, Prevuze. We want to keep it up and running as long as DOOL lives.

Thanks for the Saturday morning edition. Now it's off to who-knows-where in the gloom and rain. Happy weekend everyone! :D

Word verification: sambles. As in the writers have made a sambles out of the Sydnapping storyline.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Prevuze must prevail. We've had Hope for Haiti. Perhaps we can prevail on some celebrities to host a Perseverance for Prevuze telethon?

While we're at it, could someone donate a new gastro-intestinal track for me? Mine hasn't been working well this weekend.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs