Friday, January 15, 2010

Shocking Infidelity

EJ and Sami sneak onto the dock to make the ransom drop, when what to our wondering eyes should appear, but agent Hernandez — a small glitch, I fear. Rafe soaks in the pair with the suitcase, "What are you two doing? What's in the suitcase?"

Arianna doctor's Brady and encourages him to get his injuries checked out. Brave Brady don' need no stinkin' checking out. Arianna starts to go for a bandage. Brady goes for something else.

Troy is outside on the phone lecturing Mr. Sleazy, "Arianna isn't your problem any more. I'll finish her off myself." Poor Mr. Sleazy. Fired in this tough economy. What will he do now?

Hope and Vivian meet in the Kiriakis mansion foyer. Vivian gushes about Bo and Carly's affair. Here's a shock — Hope doesn't want to talk about it. Vivian encourages her to go after Carly and make her pay.

Melanie overhears Bo and Carly talking outside Maggie's house, "Are you talking about me?"

EJ, Sami and Rafe exchange stares and share an uncomfortable moment.

Melanie has dragged Bo and Carly back inside Maggie's living room. She wants to know what they were saying about her. "OK," says Carly, "Here is the truth..."

"You are my daughter," says Carly, "I was young when I had you and didn't feel I was capable of caring for you and I gave you up for adoption. I wanted nothing more than for you to have a better life and I know at least in part, that didn't work out for you. I'm sorry about that and I Hope in time you can forgive me although I know right now you're probably pretty angry with me."

OK. So that really didn't happen. It's probably what she should have said, but she didn't but I just decided to stick it in there to prove I can toy with you just like the best of the DOOL writers. HA! TOYING WITH PEOPLE! YES! IT MAKES MY DAY! MWAHAHAHAHA! I FEEL THE POWER! YOU ARE MY PAWNS!

OK. Prevuze takes those little pills the doctor has prescribed, settles down and continues...

Anna rambles at Sydney, wondering when things will get resolved. Don't we all.

EJ claims it's clothing in the suitcase, "I'm taking a trip." Sami wants to leave. EJ doesn't.

Rafe forbids it, "Let's stay here until you two tell me what's going on."

Arianna and Brady wrap up their nooner. Or is it morning? Who knows. Anyway, Brady says Melanie called and needs to talk to him. Arianna says she got a message from Melanie, too. Wow, a call from Melanie. It must be their lucky day. Brady goes for a shower. Arianna gets a call. Roman says he needs to see her, "Big problem."

Carly tells Melanie she and Bo were talking about Hope. Melanie turns on the verbal afterburners. "Talking about Hope? What would you be saying about Hope? You couldn't be keeping anything else from her. She already knows you're sleeping together, unless... OMG! What are you, Bo, some teenage boy? Have you never heard of birth control? That's it! Not only are you sleeping with her husband behind her back, but your carrying his kid."

Vivian advises revenge, "It's not like Carly borrowed a cup of sugar. She borrowed your husband to take him to bed."

Hope scowls, "It's like they're keeping some deep, dark secret from me." Vivian claims she has no idea what that might be. Hope says Vivian will be the first to know if she finds out.

"Well," says Vivian, "I do apologize for bringing up Bo's shocking infidelity." Hope leaves.

Outside, Hope remembers the box she found when she and Justin were searching Vivian's bedroom, "You know something, Vivian, and so does Bo. I'm the only one in the dark. Not for long."

Inside, Vivian makes a call, "Get over here. Right away!"

EJ says he's going to Chicago on business. Rafe says, "Last time I checked, the pier isn't on the way to the airport." He wants to know why Sami is there and Sami claims they just ran into each other. Excuses fly. Excuses crash and burn.

Finally, EJ just shuts everyone up, "It's time to just tell the truth."

Sami's eyes go wide. EJ steps in, "OK if you won't. I will. Not only have there been ransom notes we haven't told you about, but the fact is I am the one behind the kidnapping. She is with Anna DiMera as we speak. You're probably wondering why I have done this. Well, I have my motives..."

TOYING! I LOVE TOYING! MWAHAHAHA!

Prevuze pops more pills and continues...

Gus is with Vivian. She rants about the restraining order. She wants Gus to follow Carly and see if she hangs with a young girl who might be her child. "What are you saying," asks Gus, "Are you saying you might be... wrong about the identity of Carly's child?"

Vivian is indignant, "Wrong? We do not use that word in connection with me."

Carly insists she's not pregnant. She turns to Bo, "Lets go."

Melanie ramps it up again, "Sure. Why talk to me when you could be somewhere else cheating on Hope — your wife." She turns back to Carly, "So, I guess you're going all cougar on us... OMG! Is that why you didn't want me to marry Phillip? Why can't you just let me live my life?"

"I'd be happy to," says Carly, "Any chance you could live it on another planet?"

Sami steps up to the plate, "I should have told you sooner. There have been ransom notes. When we got the first one she made it clear I couldn't tell anyone, specifically you. We got another note instructing us to bring the money here and that's what we did and that's why we are here. I should have told you sooner but she said not..."

TOYING! I LOVE TOYING! MWAHAHAHA! Oh, OK. I'm not toying. Sami really did come clean this time. But I still love toying.

Bigshot G-Man Rafe takes charge. He barks instructions to EJ, "Take the suitcase and leave it at the drop spot." EJ marches off.

Sami is shocked, "So you're going along with it?"

Rafe's in charge now. He's turned into the Rock of Gibraltar, and that's not just his IQ, "Go home and wait."

Sami begs, "Rafe, you can't call the FBI. You will get Sydney killed." Rafe is silent. He makes the call as Sami huffs and puffs.

Arianna tells Roman he can't pull the plug on the operation, "That means I go back to prison."

Roman says he went to bat for her but it didn't do any good. Arianna begs for another chance. Roman is adamant, "There is nothing I can do."

Melanie says she wants Carly to back off, "You're not my friend." She turns to Bo, "I don't know her."

"And yet," says Bo, "You've made all these snap judgments."

Melanie spews her venom back at Carly, "What? Did you tell your boyfriend I wasn't nice to you?"

Bo has had enough, "Carly, lets' go."

"Swell idea Bo." They leave. Melanie explodes over Carly's meddling.

Maggie and Hope arrive at the Java Café. Hope forces busybody Maggie to sit and relax. Maggie wants to go help Alice. Hope wants Maggie to let someone be concerned about her for a change. Maggie don' wan' no stinkin' focus to be on her, "Being needy isn't my style. Being nosy is my style. It helps me. I'd rather not deal with my situation now."

"At some point you have to." Maggie wonders if Hope is focusing on her so she doesn't have to worry about her own situation.

Sami runs off the rails as Rafe calls the FBI. Mr. In-Charge Rafe orders EJ to get Sami out of there. EJ drags Sami off kicking and screaming.

Anna tells Sydney she has to go. I guess Sydney will be in charge of the cabin now.

Carly and Bo arrive back at her hotel room. Carly can't figure what's wrong with her that she can't communicate with Melanie. Bo wants to talk about something else. He says he wants her to stop beating up on herself, "You gotta let this go." Carly wonders for how long. Bo says not too long, but says he thinks there are ways to undermine Vivian. He vows to help her through this. Carly thinks Melanie will hate her more when she finds out she gave her away.

Maggie and Hope are each others' charity case. Maggie says she wants to help Hope get Bo. Hope wants to help Maggie get Alice to eat her strained peas.

Rafe, EJ and Sami are back in the rumpus room at the DiMera mansion with an FBIGuy. Rafe collects their phones and FBIGuy bags them, then leaves Rafe gets a call and announces the drop site is ready. He gives Sami the "lied to" lecture.

Arianna freaks. Roman says he wishes things weren't like this, but he's powerless to change the decision. He agrees to let Arianna talk to the higher ups in a conference call, says he'll be in touch and leaves.

Troy stalks, "Tonight is the night, Arianna. You are going down."

Brady has arrived at Maggie's place. Melanie tells him she's going to ask Arianna to be her maid of honor. Brady promises not to say a word. Melanie continues, "But there is also something I want to ask you."

"No," says Brady, "I will not be a bridesmaid."

"I was gonna ask Mickey to give me away," whines Melanie, "but he's indisposed. So could you give me away." Brady gives her a blank stare. Melanie breaks the silence, "Please don't get too excited. You'll hyperventilate."

Carly says she doesn't want a pep talk. Bo says he just wants her to stop beating up on herself, "Melanie has had a tough life, but what life she did have is because you did a selfless thing."

Vivian wants Gus to stop with the questions. She wants facts. She wants a birthdate, "I've gotta get rid of Bo and the restraining order and then Carly and her child are mine."

EJ senses the tension between Rafe and Sami, "I think I'll leave so you can have some privy-cy." So he heads for the privy.

Out in the foyer, EJ makes another call, but has to leave a message, "Anna, why don't you answer? Rafe found out everything. Call me."

Brady says he's concerned about Melanie rushing into marriage, "You were headed for a career in nursing. You're a smart cookie."

"Now I'm going to be a rich cookie," says Melanie. Brady wonders why she wants to give up nursing.

"Maybe I don't have to," says Melanie, "There was another student in class who got a leave of absence and maybe Dr. Jonas will give me one, too. So, now that we've got that out of the way will you give me away?"

"Anybody would be happy to give you away," says Brady, "Permanently." Hugs.

Melanie starts to call the hospital to make an appointment for a personal groping session with Dr. Daniel, "Of course, this means I'll have to work with Dr. Munster."

"Dr. Who?"

"Dr. Manning."

"Why do you hate her?"

"Give me one reason not to," says Melanie.

Carly looks at Melanie's picture and reminisces about having her. Bo insists she did the right thing. She thanks him for his support. Carly says she guesses she'll have to accept she will never be her mother, "I guess that will never happen."

"You're wrong, princess," says Bo, "It will happen. I'll make sure of it."

EJ tries to call Anna again, "Call me on the special number right now."

Sami and Rafe. Blada-blada-yada-yada-blada-blada-yada. If Sami's eyes are open, she's talking. She asks how Rafe found her.

"I had an FBI guy follow you," he confesses.

"So," snorts Sami, "I'm not the only one who doesn't trust."

"The difference is I was right not to trust you," says Rafe. OUCH! The first 2,153rd cut is the deepest.

Arianna is on the phone begging Big Caesar for more time. Troy walks in. Arianna hustles off the phone, "I have to go."

"Who is Caesar," says Troy.

Arianna brushes it off, "An old friend."

Troy says he's there to set up a meeting. He entices her to come by saying the big boss might show up. They agree to meet in her room in a half hour.

Brady goes into the Kiriakis mansion den and finds Vivian working on her computer. She claims she's working on things for her "son's" wedding. Brady reminds her Phillip is not her son. Vivian reminds him he is. She tells him she wants to know all about Carly.

Melanie walks into Dr. Jonas office and finds it empty. She sits and props her feet up on the desk, "OK, I'll wait." Carly walks in. Melanie asks, "What are you doing in Dr. Jonas' office?"

"He's in surgery," says Carly, "He asked me to take care of this for him. He said it had something to do with some student nurse."

Melanie raises her hand, "That would be me."

"OK," says Carly, "What can I do for you?"

Maggie insists Bo doesn't love Carly, "He loves you. If he's precious to you fight for him. Tell him how you feel." Hope stares.

EJ walks in on the lovebirds. Rafe gets a call and walks out. Sami bawls. They argue about following the instructions and Sami says she thinks Rafe hates her now.

"This isn't about you and your boyfriend," sneers EJ.

"I know that," bawls Sami, "But now we'll never know if we did the right thing. I just want her back."

Rafe comes back into the tear chamber, "Someone's been spotted at the pier... approaching the ransom money."

Down at the pier, Joe the drunk opens the suitcase and peers inside, "Find five million and pick it up and all the day you'll have good luck."

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


15 Comments:

Anonymous Berg said...

Naughty, naughty Prevuzes, half of our little Ejami hearts were elated that EJ was coming clean but alas no such luck.

I want to point out that at least one Hernandez wasn't in today's show. Gabi.

I really wish this babynapping storyline would move along at lightspeed.

Why the writers insist on making Rafe a full fledge G-man is beyond me. He just can't play smart. Believe me, Starfish is up to his eyeballs in dead brain cells.

Happy Friday Everyone.

4:09 AM  
Anonymous Jana said...

"You're wrong, princess," says Bo, "It will happen. I'll make sure of it."

Please, tell me you're not toying with us again and he did call her Princess :)

Great post as always and I love the caps, especially Hope and Maggie.

4:59 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

…when what to our wondering eyes should appear, but agent Hernandez — a small glitch, I fear.

Poetry – most excellent Prevuze!!! LOL!!!

Poor Mr. Sleazy. Fired in this tough economy. What will he do now?

Hey, if the FBI can rehire a chump like Rafe, Mr. Sleazy should have no problem getting job as a G-Man.

HA! TOYING WITH PEOPLE! YES! IT MAKES MY DAY! MWAHAHAHAHA! I FEEL THE POWER! YOU ARE MY PAWNS!

OMG – We’ve been punked by Prevuze!!! SHRIEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope says Vivian will be the first to know if she finds out.

Why? When did Hope and Vivian become BFFs?

TOYING! I LOVE TOYING! MWAHAHAHA!

Prevuze pops more pills and continues...

Whatever you’re taking - I want some. Pass em over Prevuze!

He's turned into the Rock of Gibraltar, and that's not just his IQ.

I am sitting here literally howling!!!!! Thank goodness no one else has gotten into the office yet!!

Arianna tells Roman he can't pull the plug on the operation, "That means I go back to prison."

We couldn’t get that lucky.

"Who is Caesar," says Troy.

Arianna brushes it off, "An old friend."

Can’t anyone in Salem just say “it’s none of your damn business”? Geez!

Melanie/Bo/Carly – could that whole mess get anymore stupid? Doctors do not supervise student nurses so there’s no reason for Melanie to be in Dr. Feels-M-Up’s office.

I think I can speak for all the faithful Prevuzites. Prevuze, you can just keep toying with us. We love it because we’re certified masochists. We watch Daze! TGIF – TGFP!!!!!!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

"I'd be happy to," says Carly, "Any chance you could live it on another planet?"

I’d be happy to chip in to sponsor her rocket trip.

Rafe's…turned into the Rock of Gibraltar, and that's not just his IQ,

About choked on my breakfast sandwich at that one.

"I don't know her." "And yet," says Bo, "You've made all these snap judgments."

BINGO!

Loved the pics today. Bulldog, if Neil Curtis isn't available, Maggie had a thing with Don a couple of decades ago. He might be a match too.

My HUH?! moment was Melanie asking Brady to give her away. Mel - how about your BROTHER. You know, Max. He can't pop around for his sister's wedding. (I did just read where Max is coming back to Salem soon. Cool!)

Oh yes, great Prevuze. We are you pawns. Toy with us if you must, just keep those recaps coming.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Rafe soaks in the pair with the suitcase, "What are you two doing? What's in the suitcase?" Damn! Just a slight variation enough from my secret commands the Rottweilers didn't respond.

Rafe comes back into the tear chamber, "Someone's been spotted at the pier...approaching the ransom money." So why isn't he down there trying to catch whoever it is??

"Why do you hate her?" How about just for some contrived plot point that otherwise wouldn't have happened just from bumping into someone and a little spilled coffee. Because there's no real reason for the hostility.

Poor Prevuze. I think the sheer number of EJami conversations of should-we-tell-Rafe-or-shouldn't-we is sending you over the edge. Take your pills and a deep breath. They did make an inth of an inch of progress today with Rafe finding out so that should last you until the next inth comes along in a couple of months!

Loved the tea bag picture and Joe the Drunk. Thanks and have a happy Friday and holiday weekend everyone! :D

7:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze - we don't wanting you taking downers - if we wanted that we'd watch this snooze-fest (hmm, wonder if that's why "snooze" is spelled with a "z?")

Last night I couldn't fall asleep & turned on Soapnet & it worked! Even slept in late this morning. Doolz can have a new promo "Dayz - better than Ambien at half the price!"

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One thing i don't understand about Ej : so his main motive is spending time with Sydney ok i get it but he resents Sami because he didn't spend much time with Johnny ? Hello Johnny was always with him; when he was a baby he lived with the twins and Sami and when he was a toodler and he could make his first steps Sami was in witness protection so it's HER who miss these moments not HIM !! Even the most dumb viewers can see this lazy, bullshit, inconsistent writing !!!!!!!!!! lol

8:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aughhhh??? If Rafe has put an FBI agent on Sami cause he doesn't trust her why didn't he put one on EJ??? Maybe because EJ would lead them to Sydney and then the story would be over?? Of course, how silly of me.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous LemonGrass1985 said...

Are there any reasons for Melanie to like Carly?

I can't think of one.

I'm going to join her in her Carly Hate and just live there.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Maureen one answer : Dool is bad written soap opera...Is it a surprise ? No it's not really a surprise but we are sometimes still surprised by this ... they want to call writing or i dare to say the word " storytelling"...lololol

9:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What are you, Bo, some teenage boy?
That seems to not matter at all in Salem. Everyone gets everyone pregnant.

He gives Sami the "lied to" lecture.
This reminds me, I never did learn what was the deal with Emily. And that woman who stabbed him or something.

"Melanie has had a tough life, but what life she did have is because you did a selfless thing."
Wat? What does even mean? She would have died if she stayed with Carly?

"Anna, why don't you answer?
Doesn't anyone answer their damn phones in town? Everyone is always trying to reach someone.

"Give me one reason not to,"
Because people in glass houses...

"The difference is I was right not to trust you," says Rafe.
So technically, had Sami been honest he would be the duplicitous one. But because Sami was duplicitous that makes his duplicity right? Hmm...

"Who is Caesar," says Troy.
I, ridiculously, always try to relate these situations to real life. I have never asked strangers, more or less, who they're talking to, because it's not really any of my business.

"OK," says Carly, "What can I do for you?"
And that's why you should strive to be polite.

My HUH?! moment was Melanie asking Brady to give her away. Mel - how about your BROTHER
Max is too busy jet setting around Europe. I like to imagine he's like the Premiere Party Boy or something more masculine sounding.

~I suppose if someone spilled coffee on me I would hate them with every fiber of my being and be incredibly caustic at every chance. I guess that's just the amazing way Melanie and I roll.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"Who is Caesar," says Troy.

Arianna brushes it off, "An old friend."

Can’t anyone in Salem just say “it’s none of your damn business”? Geez!

* * * * *

"Who is Caesar," says Troy.
I, ridiculously, always try to relate these situations to real life. I have never asked strangers, more or less, who they're talking to, because it's not really any of my business.


I so wanted to come up with a good comeback for that one, but couldn't. The name 'Caesar' is so snarkable I stalled out for several minutes this morning trying to figure out something that would fit. All I could think of, though, was an old joke I probably heard in high school. I shouldn't proceed here but I will. I am so warped, this is all the name 'Caesar' brought to mind... CENSORED

OK. I know you've probably heard it before and I know it's probably only really funny if you're about a sophomore in high school, but that was my snark-block du jour. Maybe if we hear from Caesar in upcoming episodes I'll be able to come up with something else.

Like I said, I should have kept that one to myself. I guess I'd better get back to work on other projects...

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Head rush from laughing at the censored link!

Thanks for the needed adrenaline boost so I can finish my work day Prevuze. HAHAHAHA

1:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Just reading along and employing my sanity tool: willing suspension of disbelief, when Prevuze starts messing with my mind even more!!! No one gets out of Salem or Prevuze's powers with any sanity intact...

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs