Monday, May 15, 2006

Live And Let Die

The feckless foursome hits the rooftop. Sami complains. She thought they were going out.

"It's dark up here," says Carrie.

"Yeah," says Lucas, "It's called night." Lucas wanted to do something special. He turns on the sparkling lights. Carrie is impressed.

"You never did anything for me like that," snorts Sami. Austin stares as Lucas and Carrie kiss.

Frankie comes into the pub. He remembers Bo telling the brat he isn't going to tell Hope about the trial date changing. Caroline comes up and asks, "What's the matter?"

"It's Bo."

"Bo?"

"I usually love my job," says Frankie, "I like helping people and taking their money, but now it means hurting someone I care about. Because I am Chelsea's attorney I am legally bound to sit back and watch Bo make the biggest mistake of his life."

Bo comes into the living room and looks at a picture of him and Hope, "I hate keeping things from you, Fancy Face. I'd do anything to make things different." He sees a purse on the couch and calls for Hope. Jennifer comes downstairs.

The IV goes drip... drip... drip... Pan to another drip... Jack.

John goes for Alex' throat. Marlena and Hope scream as they pull him away.

"No," says Marlena, "He's my husband."

John grits his teeth, "He's not your husband. If you don't watch out he's going to be your killer!" He turns to Patrick, "And whose side are you on Lockhart?"

Alex whisks Marlena away. Patrick warns John to stay away from Alex. Black... John Black squints.

Frankie tells Caroline he can't talk about it because of that irritating little client-attorney privilege thing. There is a lot of information he would like to disclose that would make a difference. Caroline points out Bo and Hope's divorce is related to Chelsea's case. She asks if Hope is going to testify.

"She's planning to."

"The judge and jury will make your job a little harder," says Caroline.

"I hate my job," says Frankie, "I just want to do the right thing."

"You're a lawyer and you want to do the right thing," says Caroline, "No wonder you hate your job. There are always hard moments in the work we choose."

"I've defended murders I knew were guilty," says Frankie, "I always felt regardless of that they deserved the best defense possible. It's never been this personal for me."

"Don't be hard on yourself," she advises, "You gotta do what's best for your client."

Frankie asks, "Even if it destroys Bo and Hope's chances of getting together?"

Jennifer says Hope gave her that purse. She came over because Hope wants her to donate Zack's stuff. Bo becomes unwound, "You can't have this stuff. Zack is my son too. Besides, he'll need it when he comes back from the dead like everyone else in Salem."

Lucas serves sparkling water. Giggles. He toasts Carrie, "When I met you years ago I fell in love. Even though we haven't gotten together until now, part of my heart has always been with you. Words can't describe how I feel to have our friendship turn to love. To my wife and baby to be." Clink.

Lucas asks her to dance. Austin and Sami dance. Carrie tells Lucas she is getting used to him constantly spoiling her. Sami tells Austin it's a shock to find out Carrie and Lucas are having a baby. Austin says he is jealous.

Marlena tells Alex she is soooo sorry John attacked him. Alex says he isn't about to leave just because John keeps following them.

Patrick puts his hand on John's shoulder and says, "I think you'd better leave."

Black... John Black growls, "If you don't want to lose your hand get it off of me."

"I'm just trying to warn you," says Patrick, "This island isn't a place where you walk around announcing you're going to kill someone. The police here will lock you up for a long, long time."

"I don't buy that it's a coincidence you are here," says John.

Patrick says, "I am ready to have security pull you out of here kicking and screaming."

Hope defends Patrick. John tells her, "The Salem PD has issued an APB on him. I should just call Bo and tell him where you are right now."

Hope says, "No, you will not do that. I won't let you."

Caroline tells Frankie not to upset himself. She doesn't know if he could help Bo and Hope even if he tried. Hope told her not to meddle when she called her. Frankie asks about the decorations. Caroline says she is decorating the pub for Victor's birthday.

Frankie asks, "Does Pop know about this?"

OMB overhears, "Actually, son, it was my idea."

Dr. Butler says, "It's a miracle this guy is still alive, especially with this diagnosis."

"Look what he's holding," says the nurse, pointing at the locket.

"She's beautiful," says the doctor, "If I was him, I'd fight for her too."

Jennifer apologizes to Bo. Bo says no, he's sorry he decided to take his frustration out on her, "It's just that I haven't been in Zack's room since he died. Seeing this stuff kind of reminds me of what I've lost. I'll never have it back. Especially since Hope has moved on with Lockhart."

"They're just friends," insists Jennifer.

Bo has a news bulletin for her, "Let me update you on that, Jen. She's sleeping with him. I called her and Lockhart answered the phone. I tried to warn her, but she defended him." He throws a toy across the room and smashes it to smithereens, "How could she do this?"

"I don't know," says Jennifer, "Maybe since you moved on with Billie..."

Bo drops his jaw, "How did you know?"

Jennifer remembers seeing Bo and Billie together in the motel room, "I just know, OK?"

Bo decides he'll take Zack's stuff down to the foundation. Jennifer leaves. Bo broods. He discovers something in the toy box, "OMG!"

Lucas asks, "How's the mother to be feeling, no more nausea?"

"Only when I watch DOOL," says Carrie, "I didn't do anything to prevent getting pregnant. I just thought it would take a little longer. Marriage and family – it's all I ever wanted."

Lucas says, "Except you wanted it with Austin."

"I gave up that dream long ago," says Carrie, "Last Tuesday, I think. You are so good to me. I should have made up my mind a long time ago. I want to make sure you know I'm happy the way things turned out. You will be a wonderful husband. I am so thrilled to be having a baby with you.

Ditto for Lucas. His phone rings. The food has arrived. He goes downstairs to get it.

Sami tells Austin she can understand why he would be jealous. He claims he's just jealous about the kid part. He stayed in Salem because this is where he wants to settle down and have a family. He believed Will was his son because he wanted it so badly. He wants his kid to grow up in a family with two parents where they know they are loved. He can't wait to do all that corny stuff.

Sami says, "I guess all you are missing is the right woman to share your life with." Carrie cuts in. Sami walks away peeved.

Hope asks for a moment alone with John. John warns her to stay away from Patrick. "I know him," says Hope, "We have gotten rather close."

John chokes on his martini, "Don't tell me you were together."

"He has been a complete gentleman," says Hope, "He has always been there for me and Jennifer. And let me remind you he saved us on the DiMera Island."

"There is something about him I don't like," says John.

Marlena tastes her drink and giggles. "It's a Morgan Island Mai Tai," says Alex, "You only have to drink one. Go easy on it and I will be back."

Alex meets up with Patrick. Patrick tells him, "You are right about John Black. The sooner we take care of him the better."

Dr. Butler examines Jack. The nurse brings the test results. Dr. Butler says, "My initial diagnosis was correct. His disease is still incurable, but there is a new protocol that will be able to help. If there is a chance to give him his life back I will try."

"What is this new life-saving protocol," asks the nurse.

"To keep him away from Lexie Carver," says Dr. Butler.

OMB says, "If it weren't for Victor, your mom might not be here today. Can you join us for the party?"

Jennifer comes in. They tell her are throwing a party for Frankie. Jennifer is confused.

"Are you ready," asks Frankie.

"Whenever you are."

Caroline and OMB are happy to see them both there. They go off to decorate.

Jennifer gets down to business, "I just wanted to talk to you about our future." Frankie clears his throat.

Bo looks at a stuffed leprechaun. He remembers Hope coming home with it. His parents brought it back from Ireland for Zack, and gave it to her to take home. Bo and Hope share a tender moment.

Bo breaks down. Oh, the torment!

Austin tells Carrie he is surprised she cut in. Carrie says, "I want us to be friends for all the Days Of Our Lives."

Austin apologizes for pressuring her. She's sorry she led him on. "I know you want to have kids just as much as I do," says Austin.

Carrie remembers Lexie's warning, "Please know I want you to be happy and I know you will be. Maybe sooner than you think." She turns and looks at Sami.

Lucas comes up with the food. Sami says, "I'm happy for you and Carrie. I really mean that. It's weird, isn't it? If things had been different it would be you and me."

Lucas asks, "Why are you telling me this now? What are you saying?"

"Nothing," says Sami, "I just can't wait to have a kid again myself."

"Good," says Lucas, "I'm glad you and Will are working things out. Maybe you can find love with Austin."

They all start to sit down for dinner, but Austin wants to talk to Sami in private before they start eating.

Hope understands John's suspicion, "Patrick is a private person but he has a good heart."

Black... John Black says, "I'd like to believe you but Bo would be ballistic if he knew you were with him."

"He already knows."

"Bo never said a word about it."

"He's a hypocrite," says Hope, "He has no reason to build a case against Patrick. I know he's back with Billie."

"He never mentioned her," says John, "He wants a reconciliation."

"He wants a divorce," says Hope.

"The two of you had..."

"HAD is the key word," says Hope, "Bo made a choice to stand by Billie and Chelsea."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be," says Hope, "Just leave Patrick alone and figure how to get Marlena away from Alex."

"I intend to do that," says John, "but I may need your help."

Prevuze

Alex tells Patrick, "My plan worked. Now that John has attacked me in public, when I am ready to kill him, it will look like self defense."

"Why are you going to all this trouble," says Patrick, "Why don't you just take off with Marlena in the middle of the night?"

"If I left with Marlena he'd eventually find me," says Alex.

Patrick asks, "Are you afraid Marlena might want to go back to John?"

"Of course not," says Alex, "Are you forgetting who you are working for?"

"No," says Patrick, "I just want to carry out your plan to the best of my abilities. Marlena's condition seems to be getting worse."

"Hysterical amnesia is difficult to treat," says Alex.

Patrick says, "I thought hysterical amnesia was caused by trauma. So what happened to Marlena when she was with you to cause it?"

Austin takes Sami aside, "I just want to ask you something. You know I was talking about raising a family, before Carrie cut in..."

Sami says, "I said you were just missing the right woman."

Austin says, "That's why I have to ask you something in private."

Sami says, "OMG, Austin. Are you asking me to marry you?" She takes her foot out of her mouth and waits for his answer. They bring in a forklift to pick Austin's jaw up off the floor.

Bo wallows in self-pity, "I was the luckiest man in the world. How did this happen to my family?" He takes his jacket and leaves. Pan to the family picture.

Hope asks John, "Do you really think this will work?"

Black... John Black says, "I'll see that Marlena lives even if I have to die – Live and let die."

Secret Agent

Original version:

Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number
And taken 'way your name...

Daze' version:

Secret agent man, secret agent man
They've given you a number
And taken 'way your brain...

- Frog

"All you need to know is I came to Salem a changed man," says Alex, "I intend to get John out of our lives."

"Where do I come in," asks Patrick.

"Here's what you have to do..."

Jennifer says she isn't happy with their relationship. I think we should take the next logical step. Jennifer tells Frankie, "I don't want to be just lovers. I want to be husband and wife."

The blood drains from Frankie's face, "So we're still taking it slow, right? " Frankie kisses her.

The nurse asks, "Dr. Butler, is this patient in any shape for an experimental procedure?"

"It's the only chance he's got," says the doctor.

They leave. Jack opens his eyes, "Jennifer..." FF.


Previews
========

Shawn tells the brat, "That's why we're going to be at your trial every single day and we will send you to jail for as long as the law will allow."

Austin says, "We have to talk." Sarcastic Sami says, "Oh, my favorite four words."

Carrie says, "I wish everyone could be this happy." Lucas and Carrie kiss.

John jams something into Marlena's waist. Marlena asks, "What did you do?" John whispers, "It's OK."

Hope asks Patrick, "Do you know something about Alex that you are not telling me?"

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally, Patrick asks the question every viewer has been asking...why didn't Alex just take Marlena and finish his evil plot? As usual, the answer didn't make that much sense, but at least the question was asked. HAHAHA

LOL at the 'life-saving protocol' of keeping Lexi away from Jack and at Bluder-all. Good Prevuze!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG this James Bond thing is cracking me up.

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great prevuze again !

This secret agent thing really cracks me up !

And what is it with Frankie who can't say that the trial date has been moved ?? It's going to be on the news ANYWAY !!! It's just so Hope don't make it in time !! GRRRRR !!!

But just a question, who is OMB ? Is it Shawn Sr ?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

OMB is Shawn Sr., sometimes referred to as Old Man Brady (affectionately, of course).

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO - FROG strikes again!!!!

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...Prevuze is soo funny. It makes DOOL worth watching again. Keep 'em coming.

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs