Thursday, December 29, 2022

That's Not All He's After

Chloe: "I'm melting in these clothes." Stefan: "Only one solution to that… take 'em off." Chloe gives him a look that could kill. What did she expect… I'm sure she must have known Stefan wanted to see more in Miami than a Dolphins game. #DAYS

Brady has arranged for Eric to babysit while he and Kristen are at the wedding. Sloan must have a client appearing in night court. #DAYS

Stefan: "I thought we could eat first and go out after that." Chloe: "A man after my own heart." That's not all he's after. #DAYS

I think the tattoo on Kristen's back is taken from something Rachael scribbled in her coloring book. #DAYS

Rafe: "Li… I promise Gabi will have your back." Best place to stab him when the time comes. #DAYS

Next on #DOOL — Stefan: "Leaving you for Gabi isn't a mistake I'll make again." Chloe: "That's good to know." Stefan: "So, I promise when I do leave it will be for someone other than her." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs