Thursday, July 07, 2022

A Quickie In The Shower

When the show opened I couldn't quite tell what Belle was looking at but I think it was a menu of available guys in Salem.

Evan paces and rants: "I hope Jan doesn't pull a fast one." Jan? Pull a fast one? Perish the thought. #DAYS

Belle reminds EJ he and Abby had an affair. So a quickie in the shower is an affair? #DAYS

Chloe: "So you slept with EJ?" Belle: "With your history you don't have any room to criticize me." Put their histories together and it makes Peyton Place look like a nursery rhyme. #DAYS

Belle's definition of monogamy is when you only have sex with one guy per day. #DAYS

Belle slams Jan with an oar and Jan goes flying. Dang! Yet another coma for Jan. #DAYS

Next on #DOOL — Belle: "When I'm having sex with EJ I fantasize about Shawn and when I'm with Shawn I fantasize about EJ." Chloe: "Who did you fantasize about when you were with Phillip?" Belle: "Anyone with two legs." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs