Thursday, May 28, 2020

Where Birth Control Goes To Die

I don't think Ciara showed Ben exactly what he wanted to see. #DAYS

Abby's just sick about leaving those sweet little babies… she called them that because she doesn't see them enough to remember their names. #DAYS

Ciara: "My man was on death row for a crime he didn't commit. Right… he wasn't there for any of his first string of murders. #DAYS

Chad explains to the kids what's going to happen. Translation: "Technically, you're about to become orphans." #DAYS

Well, Jake was sure thrilled to get that "Save the Date" card. After he wadded it up I was surprised he didn't throw it in the trash. #DAYS

Jack's pep talk to Abby made me want to go out and ride a bicycle, not go to a mental institution. #DAYS

Chad to Abby: "It's time." Sounded like the warden talking to a condemned man. #DAYS

Lani gasps: "I'm late." Eli: "Late for what?" Well, it ain't her beauty shop appointment. Salem: Where birth control goes to die. #DAYS

Abby: "I'm going to beat this." If it's a dead horse, you already have. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs