Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Priceless

Things you will only hear on a soap opera: "Why are you dating a serial killer?" #DAYS

Hope's room at the Blue Swallow Motel: $39.95 per night; Cheap wine in the mini bar: "$1.95; the look on Rafe's face when he saw Ted half-naked: priceless. #DAYS

Abby, playing Gabby gets crabby with Gabi. Not too shabby. #DAYS

Julie (on phone with Abby): "Your secret is safe with me." Chloe: "What secret." In Salem, "secret" and "safe" don't belong in the same sentence. #DAYS

Julie remembers fondly the events that brought her and Doug together. I wonder if that includes her mom Addie being run over by a truck. #DAYS

Lucas to Kate: "I have to be with my daughter – the way you were always there for me." Between the times she disowned him? #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs