Monday, July 02, 2018

Going Down

Uh-oh Abby is distracted while Chad is talking about Thomas. Not good. Abby's out in left field even when she's fully concentrating. #DAYS

Leo to Sonny: "Marry me and I won't sue you." That's gotta be the most romantic proposal ever. #DAYS

Leo to sonny: "All you have to do is marry me and all your problems go away." Yeah, and he gets hit with a huge brand new problem. #DAYS

Stefan to Kate: "Chad's going down. Save yourself. Don't go down with him." Going down is Kate's specialty. That's how she got her start… if you catch my drift. #DAYS

Leo to Sonny: "I know you think I'm nothing but a con artist who is only out to get you," says the con artist who is only out to get him. #DAYS

Abby tells Chad she has to run some errands, "I have some loose ends." Not to mention a screw loose. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs