Wednesday, October 04, 2017

Who Gives A Crap?

Lani: "I wish I was dancing at your reception now." Paul: "I wish the Chippendales were dancing at my reception now." #DAYS

Ben: "Paige is worm food." OMG! Who stole the chowdah recipe? #DAYS

A standing ovation for Hope at the station. Is my TV color a bit off or are all those noses brown?" #DAYS

Abigail and Chad's wedding is A)Off B)On C)Ruined D)Already the longest wedding in history E)Who gives a crap? #DAYS

Father Louis: "If anyone knows just cause this couple shouldn't marry, speak now." Thomas wails. I'm with you, Thomas. #DAYS

I lost track. Was JJ suspended for threatening to kill Ben or for wearing that ugly suit? #DAYS

Bible Revisions: "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Next, Abigail and Chad's wedding started…" #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs