Thursday, June 14, 2012

An Insensitive Idiot

Next on #DOOL -  Madison: "I'm an insensitive idiot." kate: "No way. You're not insensitive." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Melanie: "I don't think you'll find any more dead rats in your salad." Gabi: "No... unless I eat at the pub." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Melanie: "People are innocent until proven guilty." Chad: "That's the wackiest idea I ever heard." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Ian: "I want to offer my sympathies on the loss of your father." EJ: "We didn't lose him. He died." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Madison and Kate talk woman to woman.  Well, actually, woman to hobag. #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Kate: "Still drinking your breakfast I see." bb: "It's a protein shake... with a vodka chaser." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Brady: "I'm going to volunteer to take a random drug test." Madison: "If you volunteer, how can it be random?" #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  Chad: "I didn't want to dump Melanie, but I had to." Gabi: "Yeah, drat the bad luck." #DAYS

Next on #DOOL -  In one of the trashiest product placement ads ever, Brady's drug test reveals he took Midol Complete. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs