Friday, June 08, 2012

No DOOL Today, Kids

No #DOOL today, kids. The French open pre-empts the show but, not to worry, we have the inside scoop for you. #Days
 
What you're missing on #DOOL: Roman discovers a prostitute ring. He figures it must be Kate's so he gives it back to her. #DAYS
 
What you're missing on #DOOL: Gabi has lunch with Chad and Melanie. Given that exposure, Chad's IQ drops ten points. #DAYS
 
What you're missing on #DOOL: It's a terror-filled afternoon for Sami. Caroline is busy and Sami has to spend time alone with her kids #DAYS
 
What you're missing on #DOOL: Victor admits to taking Maggie's eggs. Maggie takes it in stride and has corn flakes instead. #DAYS
 
What you're missing on #DOOL:  Sami: "Are you turning your back on our son?" Lucas: CENSORED! http://bit.ly/Mo15vb #DAYS
 
I know. I'll burn in hell for that last one. At least I'll have a lot of company from Salem. #DOOL #DAYS
 
What you're missing on #DOOL:  At first I thought Austin went the entire show without whining, but discovered the volume was muted. #DOOL #DAYS

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG you're back!!!! maybe not in full snark, but at least enough to tickle my funny bone once again! Missed you sooooo much!

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray for Prevuze snark! What luck to have a censored link the day I find you are back.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeahhhh!!!! More Prevuze! I'll take Prevuze in any form I can get it.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs