Thursday, February 25, 2010

Let Mr. FBI Take Elvis Down

Rafe stands outside the DiMera mansion talking on the phone with EJ. He invites him to the family gathering.

Victor runs into Phillip at the pub. He asks about Melanie and Phillip jumps down his throat. When Victor can get a word in edgewise, he tells Phillip that Bo isn't the father.

Daniel and Carly talk about the little surprise Carly has dropped on him. Daniel is in denial.

Vivian lowers the pillow to Melanie's face.

Bo tells Hope they picked up Gus. He says he's going to put a lineup together. Hope wonders what if she can't identify his voice. "Bottom line," says Hope, "is we have to stop Vivian."

"Right." Rust flakes drop as the wheels turn inside Bo's head, "And there are other ways."

Melanie struggles and then the struggling stops. Vivian stares toward the heavens. "If you're looking for a home," says God, "You're looking in the wrong direction."

Sami tries to convince disbelieving Will that Sydney is gone. Generous Sami tells him he can still have Hope if he wants, "But Bo and the FBI are telling us this is the end of the line." Translation: Sydney is alive and has never been in better shape.

EJ declines Rafe's invitation. He says he's just not up to it emotionally. Rafe convinces him, and EJ asks to do it at the pier where there might even be a chance of seeing Sydney float by. They agree to meet in an hour. EJ hangs up and tells Anna they have a little work to do.

Kate finds Rafe outside the mansion. Stefano comes to the door and asks why he is still there. Rafe says he's wondering why EJ isn't upset that he lost his daughter.

Phillip sighs, "So Bo isn't the father. That's a relief. Who is it?"

"You know as much as I do," says growls Victor.

That sets Phillip up for another round of ranting, "Well, I didn't before. You knew Carly was Melanie's mother and didn't tell me." They launch into another argument. Phillip blames Victor for everything. Victor cuts him short and tells him Carly is the one to blame, "You wanna make sure somebody gets punished... she's your target."

Daniel doesn't exactly start passing out cigars with the news he's Melanie's father. "I went to the conference to get some time away," says Carly, "and got a hell of a lot more than that. And after we went slumming, we were just going to be friends, remember we said that? We spent extra days together talking and laughing. We were in different places. How could I ruin your relationship with Rebecca? I don't regret that night, and I didn't expect to find you here in Salem."

Daniel asks, "Does Melanie know?"

"I couldn't tell her," says Carly, "that two supposedly intelligent physicians got through medical school without learning about birth control."

Vivian pulls the pillow off Melanie's face. The audience boos.

Melanie cries for help. Vivian stares. Melanie looks up at her, "Just do it. Please kill me." The audience cheers.

Stefano gives Rafe the bum's rush. He leaves. Kate tries to defend EJ but Stefano blows his stack, "There is something off about Elvis. He's up to something."

EJ encourages Anna to hurry with her little project. She tells him this can't be rushed and claims he hasn't thought this through. "Just finish it," he snorts.

Daniel lectures Carly, "You came to my wedding."

"That was the last time we saw each other," says Carly, "Lawrence built walls around me."

Daniel rants, "Come on, we were friends. We could say anything to each other, But you kept this quiet. OK, fine. I had basically blocked out the fact we made love. I didn't want it to hurt our friendship. We have always been honest with each other. But you didn't say one word."

"Lawrence was watching," whines Carly, "I couldn't. I could have told you early on, but later it would have signed your death warrant. Lawrence would have had you killed."

Melanie looks up at Vivian, "You have to kill me, right? Because of your nephew."

"OMG," says gasps Vivian, "You understand. He was my life. Carly took him. She has to lose the way I lost. If there were another way... Oh, God... Oh, God... You are such a sweet, cheerful girl. Melanie... Melanie..."

Vivian cries. Melanie cries, "I really don't know anything any more. If you kill me, everything will be better. And that's good, right?"

EJ looks at Anna's work and says it's exactly what he needs to break up Sami and Rafe.

Hope comes in to the interrogation room, selects a rubber hose, and tells Gus she saw everything he did in the basement. Bo tells him either he gives them Vivian or he goes to prison.

Daniel and Carly go through the same stuff they've already been through. Carly tells him Lawrence beat her and says it wasn't her choice to give her baby away, "It was the most painful thing in my life giving up our little girl, until I saw how she turned out. Don't forget, Vivian could still kill you."

Melanie tells Vivian everything in her life is so wrong, "See... my father would gamble and when he couldn't pay the man back... I would have to go see the man. I used to lie and trick and steal. He taught me how to do that. And after he died I thought that was how you were supposed to live your life. Then I got married. That was all wrong, too... then Carly came." She turns on the screaming hysteria afterburners, "She won't even tell me who my father is, so if I have to die, then today is a good day to do it." Vivian has her own personal earthquake.

EJ joins Stefano and Kate. He says he's there to pick up Johnny. Kate goes to get him. Stefano tells EJ he's heard about the little gathering they're going to have, "I just want to warn you about Hernandez."

Sami thanks Rafe for helping her set up the makeshift memorial service, "So now you can tell me what happened with EJ."

Rafe works his jaw, "I don't get why that bastard gets to pick the location. He's trying to rub my nose in it."

"You shouldn't care what he thinks," says the pseudo psycho shrink, "You did everything you could."

Rafe beats himself up, "It just wasn't enough."

Bo and Hope grill Gus. He starts to talk and tells them Vivian went home to get a pair of gloves, but then clams up, "I want a lawyer." Bo and Hope stomp out wondering why Vivian went to get gloves and decide she's up to something.

Bo calls the guard and asks if he has been at his station all evening. The guard assures him he has, except for one teensy tiny instant when he got Maggie a drink of water. That does it. Roy and Dale head for dry gulch.

Vivian repents and hugs Melanie. The cop and Phillip bust in to see the tender scene.

Daniel is speechless. Carly is speechless. So they talk about it endlessly. Daniel vows to protect Melanie. Carly begs him to know she wanted to tell him, "You've always been so special to me. Other than Bo you're my only friend. My daughter hates me. Do you hate me too, or can you forgive me?"

EJ don' wan' no stinkin' advice from Stefano. He tells him about the plans for the ceremony and says he doesn't want him there, "You are dead to me." Kate brings Johnny down. EJ scoops him up, gives Stefano a parting shot and leaves.

Daniel gropes... uh... for words, that is. He says he can't answer Carly right now, "Nothing is the same. Excuse me, I have to go check on my daughter." He turns and leaves. Carly sobs.

Bo and Hope rush into Melanie's room as Phillip screams at Vivian. Vivian claims innocence. The doc says Melanie is doing OK, "let her get her rest." He leaves.

Melanie stirs. Phillip asks if she is OK. Bo asks if Vivian hurt her.

Melanie zones out, "Vivian? I had a dream about Vivian. I think it was Vivian. I just want to go back to sleep."

Vivian asks if she can go. "Yeah," growls Bo, "And don't ever come in here again."

Vivian gets snooty, "I would address that to Carly." She tells Phillip she wishes Melanie the best and goes. Bo and Hope follow. Outside, Bo scolds the guard for leaving his station.

Carly calls and asks Bo to come to the pub. "Just give me a few minutes," says Bo. He turns and looks at Hope.

Hope gives him a look that says, "It's a good thing I'm not carrying my gun."

Sami, Will and Rafe wait at the pier. EJ rushes up with Johnny. Allie sits on the dock and plays with the garbage floating by. EJ says they can't start the ceremony just now.

Bo asks if Carly is OK. She says she just needs to see him. He hangs up and gives Hope another glance. Hope asks, "Carly?"

"Yeah," says Bo, "I have to fill her in on what happened here. It would be easier to do face to face... in bed."

Lawrence the peeved poltergeist stops Vivian as she goes into the Kiriakis mansion, "Aunt Vivian. How could you do this to me? You promised to kill Melanie. Why didn't you?"

"I realized she's an innocent girl," says Vivian, "We both have to accept that."

Ghostly Lawrence erupts, "No! You have to go finish the job."

"Goodbye Lawrence," says Vivian. He dematerializes. Vivian goes inside.

Kate says she noticed Stefano didn't warn EJ about Rafe's questions. Stefano says he never will, "Let Mr. FBI take Elvis down. It will serve him right."

EJ asks Will and Rafe to take the kids back to the car so he can talk to Sami alone. Rafe protests and reminds EJ that Sami will tell him what they talk about anyway. Sami says everything will be OK, so Will and Rafe cart the kids off.

Sami asks what the big deal is. EJ says he's just not ready for the gathering. Sami says it's not about them but it's about the kids. EJ starts to leave. Sami grabs him, "You're going to tell me the truth and you're going to tell me right now."

Vivian stands in the den and asks herself, "What was I doing?"

Victor comes in and snarks, "I thought you were going for a stroll. What? Were you setting the record for the longest walk ever by a senior citizen?"

"The walk was refreshing and enlightening," says Vivian, "I had a sudden realization. I hate to change plans but I have to. You're right, Melanie is innocent, and Phillip would suffer if he lost her. I didn't succeed in killing her, but there is still good news about Carly. She'll be going to prison and will be haunted by the fact her daughter hates her."

Bo meets Carly outside the pub. They hug and she says she talked to Daniel, "He's so angry. All I wanted to do was protect him and Melanie and I think I have lost them forever."

"You lost Melanie," asks Bo, "Well, every cloud has a silver lining."

Melanie sleeps. Daddy Danny comes in and stares.

EJ claims it's nothing. It seems "nothing" is another ransom note.

He pulls it out of his pocket and hands it to her, "I think Sydney is alive."

Sami huffs, puffs and gasps.


NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


16 Comments:

Blogger Prevuze said...

Regarding yesterdays comment:

While catching up on a week of DrOOL, did I completely hallucinate the fact that on last Thursdays episode (I think) It said at the end "In Loving Memory of Frances Reid"? That's it? Alice dies Micky gets a bigger send-off? That so totally sucks!

Don't forget, Frances Reid has passed, but the character Alice on the show is still alive. In a recent statement, DOOL producers indicated the character Alice will also pass away, but due to the holidays, they had taped several weeks ahead and decided not to throw something together in a haphazard fashion and try to squeeze it in. Based on what I have read from them I would look for Alice's funeral sometime this spring or even maybe summer.

3:04 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha ha...still laughing at the last comment and picture!

EJ:"I think Sydney is alive" Ransom note: Sydney is alive and well and will come home after you stop boinking Rafe!!!

Prevuze, you never fail to get I smile out of me, but today I'm LMFAO! Thanks!

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Maggie Mae said...

Between Sydney is alive and the notice of where Sami's hid her super secret back-up key, I'll be laughing all day.

I just gotta love Viv and pray daily that she takes out Carly soon.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

Rust flakes drop as the wheels turn inside Bo's head.

It's hard for the wheels to turn when they have nothing on which to gain purchase. You know, since Bo's last brain cells took its flying leap yesterday. LOLOL

"But Bo and the FBI are telling us this is the end of the line."

Bo’s telling them? Bo didn’t have a CLUE what was going on with the kidnapping investigation until Hope talked to him in the hospital. What’s he basing his opinion on?

EJ asks to do it at the pier where there might even be a chance of seeing Sydney float by.

Applecheeks, repeat after me…DO NOT HAVE LIQUIDS IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE A PREVUISM COMING UP. DO NOT HAVE LIQUIDS IN YOUR MOUTH…

Bo and Hope stomp out wondering why Vivian went to get gloves.

It’s the middle of winter. The sets are covered in [fake] snow. Gee, why would anyone want to have gloves? These two have minds like steel traps – that have been left out in the acid rain for decades.

Sami's billboard, Daniel's drunken rant, Chloe's cluelessness, the ransom note...how do you people come up with this stuff day after day? I love it!

6:42 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Daniel and Carly talk about the little surprise Carly has dropped on him. Daniel is in denial.

Denial? After finding out Melanie is his daughter, I wouldn’t be surprised if Daniel decided to fall on his sword.

Rafe convinces him, and EJ asks to do it at the pier where there might even be a chance of seeing Sydney float by.

LOL!!!!!!! I’m extremely glad that bottle of Diet Coke is sitting at the far side of my desk. Christening my keyboard is not on the agenda this morning.

Rafe says he's wondering why EJ isn't upset that he lost his daughter.

Rafe and EJ are dealing with the death of Sydney differently. EJ doesn’t express his grief by boinking Sami.

Phillip blames Victor for everything.

Would that include impregnating Carly? That certainly would have made things easier for Phillip.

We spent extra days together talking and laughing.

…and fornicating. Obviously, the conference had nothing to do with obstetrics otherwise two supposedly intelligent doctors would have been using some form of contraception. Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I couldn't tell her," says Carly, "that two supposedly intelligent physicians got through medical school without learning about birth control."

OMG – I’m channeling Prevuze. Cross my heart – I wrote my comment before I read the one written by Prevuze. LOL!!!!

"She won't even tell me who my father is, so if I have to die, then today is a good day to do it."

Come on Viv! Grant Melanie her wish.

Melanie zones out, "Vivian? I had a dream about Vivian. I think it was Vivian. I just want to go back to sleep."

It appears Melanie is getting some mighty fine drugs in her IV drip!!

Sami huffs, puffs and gasps.

Prevuze thank you for sharing the ransom note. It’s no wonder that Sami is huffing, puffing and gasping!!!! The billboard announcing to the rest of the world the secret location of Sami's townhouse key and Bulldog’s photo of Daniel are the icing on the Prevuze’s snarky recap cake!!! I am so over shoveling snow but I’ll never grow weary of Prevuze!

6:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prevuze just an hilarious post today

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

Well I was doing the correct thing and didn't have a swig of coffee in my mouth when I read about Syd floating by. But I did burst out laughing so I'm sure my coworkers are very curious now.

I love the descriptive imagery Prevuze comes up with. Hope gives him a look that says ,"It's a good thing I'm not carrying my gun." Did this include what (only) she thinks is her cool one-eyebrow raise thing? And Vivian has her own personal earthquake. I can just picture it.

I'm sure EJ won't have any trouble convincing that stupid Sami to hide the ransom note again (which I loved BTW). And the billboard was great.

Thanks for the laughs, Prevuze!

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMFG, I'm ROFLMAO here. That ransom note was the highlight of my day. And if Sami can't boink Rafe anymore. Can I get a turn?

Thanks Prevuze!

9:10 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

"I couldn't tell her," says Carly, "that two supposedly intelligent physicians got through medical school without learning about birth control."

OMG – I’m channeling Prevuze. Cross my heart – I wrote my comment before I read the one written by Prevuze. LOL!!!!


Great minds think alike.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely snarkalicious today!!! Loved the ransom note, Sami's hide-a-key and of course, Dr. Cop A Feel. Thanks, Prevuze. Hoping for a get out of work early day with the weather. Gonna have to shovel more of the white stuff again. Welcome to Snowmageddon #3 here in the Northeast.
-Cookie_

9:39 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

EJ asks to do it at the pier where there might even be a chance of seeing Sydney float by.

Applecheeks, repeat after me…DO NOT HAVE LIQUIDS IN YOUR MOUTH WHEN YOU SEE A PREVUISM COMING UP. DO NOT HAVE LIQUIDS IN YOUR MOUTH…

LOL!!!!!!! I’m extremely glad that bottle of Diet Coke is sitting at the far side of my desk. Christening my keyboard is not on the agenda this morning.

Well I was doing the correct thing and didn't have a swig of coffee in my mouth when I read about Syd floating by. But I did burst out laughing so I'm sure my coworkers are very curious now.


Well, that one seems to have been a bit of a winner. Not that it would have stopped me from saying it, but I didn't know if it would go over well or not. As some of you know, I have taken heat in the past for certain "dead kid" jokes. For example, there's the one I published several years ago which probably caught more criticism than anything I've ever published: CENSORED. Which, of course, is why it's one of my favorites.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The "ransom note" is the best yet. A+, Prevuze!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Victor cuts him short and tells him Carly is the one to blame, Of course, she's the one who housed and encouraged Vivian.

"I don't get why that bastard gets to pick the location. He's trying to rub my nose in it."
Who cares?! I thought it was about Sydney?

Other than Bo you're my only friend.
Oh that's just so sad. To have Bo and Daniel as friends.

Sami will tell him what they talk about anyway.
How mature!

Rafe is pretty obnoxious. Who is he to infer that someone is not grieving 'properly?' In fact some (me) might say he's grieving a little too much for a child he's barely met.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

Other than Bo you're my only friend.
Oh that's just so sad. To have Bo and Daniel as friends.


And apparently Carly gets really "friendly" with all her friends.

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I my Gosh, this is better than watching the show. What great commic relief! LOL

3:48 PM  
Blogger wolf said...

Thank you Prevuze for the 411 on Alice!!! We can always count on you :-)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs