Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sparky II

One of our commenters mentioned this classic DOOL moment earlier this week, which prompted us to drag it out for a Saturday Prevuze. Chelsea was trying to cut phone service to Bo's house, so she climbed to the top of a telephone pole and attempted an exercise in self-immolation. This is how Prevuze covered it back on April 4, 2006 in our episode entitled Sparky:

BratlectrocutionThe brat has climbed to the top of a utility pole. She says, "I really hope I cut the right wire." Bad guess, Reddy Kilowatt. She jams the pliers straight into the mother load. The Salem Dynamo grinds to a halt as the city goes black. Her fillings melt so fast they leave a vapor trail. Little Sparky hangs from the wire in order to enjoy the full effect of the charge as her eyeballs explode like a twin supernova. She screams and drops into a boiling pool of snot.

The lights go down. Billie hears a scream and reacts. Hope asks, "Bo, What's going on? Is that Billie I heard? Is she there?"

Bo says, "Yeah, Hope, she is."

Sparky is back up on the telephone pole to go for seconds, "So now I know what line not to cut. Better than winding up in prison." She reaches for the wire.

Billie yells, "Hello... Who is there?"

Bo tries to explain why Billie is with him. Hope says she has to go. Bo doesn't want to leave things like this. He insists she re-read his email. "I understand very well," says Hope, "I'll have Mickey contact you about divorce proceedings."

Billie again asks if anyone is there. Sparky looks down and waits. Billie gives up and goes inside.

Bo starts to talk, but the line goes dead.

"He hung up on me," says Hope.

"Dammit," says Bo, "She hung up on me."

Billie comes in. Bo says he's lost Hope for good. Billie can't believe it.

Hope tells Patrick she thinks Bo has already moved on, "Billie was there in our house. Bo and I are finished, Patrick."

Patrick says he's sorry. Hope says if she really believed they still had a chance she would give it a try, "But he's with Billie."

"Don't jump to conclusions."

"I know what I have to do," says Hope She sits down to email Bo and tell him she wants the divorce as fast as possible. "There," she says, "As of this moment I'm a free woman. My son and marriage are dead. Shawn is married, so there is nothing left for me in Salem."

Billie says she is sorry. She knows how much this hurts, "You have to do something."

Sparky spies. Her phone tweets. She reads the email and smiles, "Perfect. This is one email my dad definitely needs to see."

Bo tells Billie all he can do is hope she rereads his email. His computer beeps. He reads Hope's message, "She still wants a divorce."

Billie gets closer. She is sooooooo sorry.

"Hope and I are finished," says Bo.

The brat smiles as she watches. FF on Sparky between Hope and Bo.

Note: If you can't see the top picture, let's just say it's a bandwidth issue and you'll just have to come back. It is a moving picture of the brat, a.k.a. Sparky, getting the full monty from the high tension wire.

Hope you have an electrifying weekend.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaahhh yes, good old "Sparky". If only the lines had been a tad more powerful maybe we could have avoided the whole Touch My Thigh storyline.

Great Prevuze classic to get us thru the weekend!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

DIY Electro shock therapy....that would explain a lot.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Classic!! Loving these Prevuze "weekend editions"!

7:39 PM  
Blogger Applecheeks said...

I've been gone all weekend. It has been sort of electrifying - what with flying through thunderstorms and all. Sorry I missed the weekend Prevuze before I left. I would have had a clue what I was in for! HA

Thanks, Prevuze!

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs