Monday, June 01, 2009

A Double Helpin' Of Yesterday's Chowdah

Bad news abounds at the Prevuze Compound. Even after all the work we've done with our satellite equipment, we're still not picking anything up. We'll make yet another attempt at getting Norris and the biker-babes out here and see if we can make this work. Stay tuned... we haven't given up yet, but for now things look worse than a double helpin' of yesterday's chowdah at the Brady pub.

In the meantime, I have posted a recap of the episode which will air in the US today right below this one (or, click here, if you prefer).

We'll keep trying, gang. And we hope once again, in the near future we'll (say it with me) be there for you.

UPDATE:

Norris has once again been summoned. The good news: he has agreed to accept our request to shower him with more of our money. The bad news: he can't make it back here until Wednesday afternoon.

Let's hope the third time really is a charm.

NOTE – you can now follow Prevuze on twitter at: http://twitter.com/prevuze

Prevuze II has a video of the daily show previews, which should be available by noon (EST) on any given day. To see Prevuze II: CLICK HERE


7 Comments:

Blogger Applecheeks said...

Oh, the pain of no Prevuze. I feel like Maggie and may have to add some arsenic to my morning latte.

However, there were some great, snarky pictures. My Monday morning got a little kick-start.

Have no doubts, Prevuze. In our thoughts we are (say it with me) there for you!

5:59 AM  
Anonymous Betyar said...

No Prevuze this morning????????? I don't know what I'll do with myself...I'm in distress! I guess I'll have to actually watch DOOL and that's not a happy thought esp. since I haven't consumed my first cup of coffee this morning :)

Good luck finding the feed and a Happy Monday to y'all!

6:28 AM  
Anonymous Leslie said...

Bummer, drag - I think I'm going to need that entire box of Crappos to get me through the day. Now exactly what aisle in the grocery store can it be found - cereal or laxatives?

Prevuze, I'm sorry to read that you will have to spend more quality time with Norris.

6:56 AM  
Anonymous Bulldog said...

I think Norris is just trying to squeeze some overtime onto his paycheck. Maybe he's going for a yacht for the summer.

I haven't had my coffee either. And it's Monday. And we don't even have Crappyos so I'm starving. WAH WAH WAH!!!! I'm trying my Chloe imitation.

At least we had the surprise Sunday edition or else I'd have to crawl back into bed. Good luck with the signal, Prevuze, and we'll keep our fingers crossed for tomorrow.

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At this rate, we'll miss Grace's funeral. Oops. Did I do a spoiler booboo? You guys did know Grace was going to die, despite the writers promise that they'd never have another baby die on Days.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Prevuze said...

You guys did know Grace was going to die, despite the writers promise that they'd never have another baby die on Days.

We were aware they promised that, but then the actress who plays Grace came in with some outrageous salary demands.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like they could just send her to play with Allie in the streets or send her to visit cousin Chelsea in London or Auntie Carrie and Grandma in Switzerland. Why must she die? Oh, the drama.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs