Friday, September 01, 2023

A Sleazy Affair

Q: Why is Dick Van Dyke's name an oxymoron? A: Because a dick and a dyke really don't belong together. #DAYS

Brady to Belle: "I know you have compassion for Phillip." Compassion? Is that what they are now calling a sleazy affair? #DAYS

I'm so impressed with Shawn's alcoholism being instantly cured. #DAYS

John Doe: Calls the officers attractive. Jada: "One more attractive and I'll have to write you up." I'm so old I can remember when calling a woman attractive wasn't politically incorrect. #DAYS

Kayla: "Do you know what year it is?" John Doe: "2023." Kayla: "Who is the president?" John Doe: "I stay out of politics." Kayla: "How old are you?" John Doe: "Don't I look pretty old? So do you think I have all my marbles?" Kayla: "Yes." YES? He only answered 1 out of 3. #DAYS

John Doe: "For all I know I might have been a chimney sweep." Did you get that one? #DAYS

Next on #DOOL — Rafe: "I don't want to be separated from Jada for even a day." Paulina: "Why?" Rafe: "Because even though I've often said 'screw my job,' I can't." #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs