Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Banging Jada

Belle: "I have no idea where Shawn is." That's because he's in his office. It's rare to find anyone in Salem at work. #DAYS

Shawn contemplates suicide. No problem. It's a medical fact you can't kill yourself if you shoot yourself in the head and there's nothing inside it. #DAYS

Jada asks if Rafe learned his lesson. What he learned is cleaning up is a good way to get laid. #DAYS

Shawn to Paulina: "You are going to make a great mayor." IDK, maybe the old gray mayor ain't what she used to be. #DAYS

Brady to phillip: "You are one vindictive, psychotic dude." Says the vindictive psychotic Brady. #DAYS

Steve gives Abe the short version of how fifteen years ago he had the same script Abe has today. #DAYS

Next on #DOOL — Phillip: "I thought you and Chloe were going behind my back." Brady: "I wasn't going behind your back but I spent plenty of time behind hers." #DAYS

Paulina: "I want you to go back to being Salem's police commissioner." Rafe: "Can I keep on banging Jada?" #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs