Friday, May 29, 2020

Off To Tanganyika

John to Vic: "You're going to rot in hell for what you did." And by the sound of his heart monitor, that will probably be sooner rather than later. #DAYS

Justin asks Adrienne if it's OK to be with Kayla. What part of "till death do us part" confuses him? #DAYS

Victor to Kayla: "You know I'm right. Caroline would agree with me." Ooooooo… he played the Caroline card. #DAYS

Kayla should choose Steve if she enjoys her solitude. What a faily… a daughter they never hear from, a son in prison and ahusband who's off to Tanganyika every time he changes his underwear. #DAYS

Justin proposes: "Kayla, would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" If she answered him I couldn't hear it over the sound of the lead balloon crashing. #DAYS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs