Thursday, April 30, 2020

Glacial

Steve could come up with another bionic eye but they only come up with wacky things like that when it suits the plot. #DAYS

Steve could come up with another bionic eye but they only come up with wacky things like that when it suits the plot. #DAYS

I missed yesterday's show so as fast-paced as #DOOL is, I'll never catch up. And by "fast-paced," I mean "glacial." #DAYS

If it's not Halloween, why is Gabi dressed like Bettie Page? #DAYS

Ben and Stefanake: together again for the first time. #DAYS

Nicole to Kristen: "Everyone in Salem is related to someone you tried to kill." Heck, everyone in Salem is related… period. #DAYS

Kristen: "Can I not be me?" You couldn't when you were running around in that Nicole mask. #DAYS



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Blogarama     Globe Of Blogs